“Most Corrupt Presidency in the History of the Republic”

DawnODay

Literotica Guru
There was so much hope in January 2009 when Barack Obama took office. Here was the first black president of the United States, promising to be a leader for all Americans, to halt the rise of the oceans and to be the most transparent administration ever....

Unfortunately for America, it didn’t turn out that way. As more and more evidence is revealed daily on the evening news, it is now very clear the Obama administration was the most corrupt presidency in the history of the republic....

First of all, that bit about being a leader for all Americans, color-blind if you will, was a tall tale. Mr. Obama never missed an opportunity to sow racial divide. During his term in the Oval Office, racial relations literally went off the cliff. Mr. Obama and first lady Michelle promoted the false narrative that white America was literally guilty of hunting down blacks with glee. They whipped up resentment in minority communities against the police, even though a Harvard study found that blacks are no more likely to be killed by police than whites.

But the racial divisions, as painful and heartbreaking as they are, were not the worst of it....

Mr. Obama used the agencies, and the awesome power of the federal government, against his political enemies. He used the power of the state against those he didn’t like. This was full-on banana republic dictator kind of stuff.

The negligence at Veterans’ Affairs, the “stimulus bill” that was simply a redistribution to unions (those “shovel ready projects” weren’t so shovel ready after all), the sale of uranium to the Russians, the lies about Benghazi, the Clinton email scandal that was not prosecuted, the appeasement of the Iranians — even sending billions in cash in the middle of the night and bragging about how they lied to the American press and public, the use of financial penalties to fund leftist causes, the use of the Environmental Protection Administration (EPA) to take property from Americans, on, and on, and on. I literally could go on forever.

However, the coup-de-grace is what we are now learning about the 2016 election and the criminal spying on the Trump campaign.

The president of the United States was set up. Mr. Trump is exactly right. The weaponization of our intelligence and security services has damaged their reputation for generations, and the rule of law, to which this great nation is so committed, has been irreparably damaged as well....

Justice will be served. It may take a while, but the truth will continue to come out.

It’s a shame the administration of the first black president was also the most corrupt. Such a lost opportunity to better this great country....​

L.T. Wood, Obama administration was corrupt, more and more evidence reveals daily, Washington Times (May 21, 2018).

Last edited:
President Obama was, in my opinion, the best president we've had, in my life time (I was born in 1951) and I would vote for him again. Trump is owned and answers to Putin by his own admission.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was so much hope in January 2009 when Barack Obama took office. Here was the first black president of the United States, promising to be a leader for all Americans, to halt the rise of the oceans and to be the most transparent administration ever....

Unfortunately for America, it didn’t turn out that way. As more and more evidence is revealed daily on the evening news, it is now very clear the Obama administration was the most corrupt presidency in the history of the republic....

First of all, that bit about being a leader for all Americans, color-blind if you will, was a tall tale. Mr. Obama never missed an opportunity to sow racial divide. During his term in the Oval Office, racial relations literally went off the cliff. Mr. Obama and first lady Michelle promoted the false narrative that white America was literally guilty of hunting down blacks with glee. They whipped up resentment in minority communities against the police, even though a Harvard study found that blacks are no more likely to be killed by police than whites.

But the racial divisions, as painful and heartbreaking as they are, were not the worst of it....

Mr. Obama used the agencies, and the awesome power of the federal government, against his political enemies. He used the power of the state against those he didn’t like. This was full-on banana republic dictator kind of stuff.

The negligence at Veterans’ Affairs, the “stimulus bill” that was simply a redistribution to unions (those “shovel ready projects” weren’t so shovel ready after all), the sale of uranium to the Russians, the lies about Benghazi, the Clinton email scandal that was not prosecuted, the appeasement of the Iranians — even sending billions in cash in the middle of the night and bragging about how they lied to the American press and public, the use of financial penalties to fund leftist causes, the use of the Environmental Protection Administration (EPA) to take property from Americans, on, and on, and on. I literally could go on forever.

However, the coup-de-grace is what we are now learning about the 2016 election and the criminal spying on the Trump campaign.

The president of the United States was set up. Mr. Trump is exactly right. The weaponization of our intelligence and security services has damaged their reputation for generations, and the rule of law, to which this great nation is so committed, has been irreparably damaged as well....

Justice will be served. It may take a while, but the truth will continue to come out.

It’s a shame the administration of the first black president was also the most corrupt. Such a lost opportunity to better this great country....​

L.T. Wood, Obama administration was corrupt, more and more evidence reveals daily, Washington Times (May 21, 2018).

I soooo agree with you. Some can't get over the second coming of Christ ( Barack ) was a bust. I knew things were not going to go well after I had to watch his apology tour and insulting our country while abroad ( United Nations speech ) He spied on the senate, he spied on journalist and now we have this clusterfuck. Why in God's name did he win a Nobel prize. The tarp money was paid back with interest and he foolishly spent it. 8 yrs in office 10 trillion in debt ( doubled ) If you challenged his policies you were labeled a racist. His lead from behind made us look like fools. His rules of engagement cost us hundreds of american soldiers lives. This list of players in this scandal are at the highest levels of government, the very people sworn to protect our nation, took the liberty to attempt to depose a duly elected president. Nadler and Schiff are still going at it, what a shit shute.

President Obama was, in my opinion, the best president we've had, in my life time (I was born in 1951) and I would vote for him again. Trump is owned and answers to Putin by his own admission.

Thank you for your service; but we will never see eye to eye.

There is no question Obama was the most corrupt President in history. All of the reasons why will now be brought forth in the coming weeks and months. Obama, now out of office, can still be impeached.

quote:

The Washington Times was founded on May 17, 1982, by Unification movement leader Sun Myung Moon and owned until 2010 by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate founded by Moon. It is currently owned by Operations Holdings, which is owned by the Unification movement.[4][5]

Throughout its history, The Washington Times has been known for its conservative political stance.[6][7][8][9] It has drawn controversy for publishing racist content, including commentary and conspiracy theories about United States president Barack Obama[10][11][12][13][14][15] and support for neo-Confederatism.[16] It has published material promoting Islamophobia.[17] It has published many columns which reject the scientific consensus on climate change,[18][19][20] as well as ozone depletion[21] and second-hand smoke.[22][23]

quote:

The Washington Times was founded on May 17, 1982, by Unification movement leader Sun Myung Moon and owned until 2010 by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate founded by Moon. It is currently owned by Operations Holdings, which is owned by the Unification movement.[4][5]

Throughout its history, The Washington Times has been known for its conservative political stance.[6][7][8][9] It has drawn controversy for publishing racist content, including commentary and conspiracy theories about United States president Barack Obama[10][11][12][13][14][15] and support for neo-Confederatism.[16] It has published material promoting Islamophobia.[17] It has published many columns which reject the scientific consensus on climate change,[18][19][20] as well as ozone depletion[21] and second-hand smoke.[22][23]

Your point?

MKvDeepSea writes: "President Obama was, in my opinion, the best president we've had, in my life time (I was born in 1951) and I would vote for him again."

President Obama's historic legacy will be the $10-trillion that his administration added to America's debt - and this, after Senator Obama ripped President Bush a new one back in 2008, calling Dubya "unpatriotic" for increasing our debt by $4-trillion! Barack's OTHER memorable historic action will forever be his presidential executive order allowing transgendered guys to use the girls' locker room at high school!

"Trump is owned and answers to Putin by his own admission."

So you're now saying that Robert Mueller's two-plus-years, $30-million-plus investigation paid for by taxpayers was one big WASTE of time & money? Yes, by President Trump's own admission, it was a "witchhunt," and now it would appear that you share in his criticism.

Rightguide writes: "There is no question Obama was the most corrupt President in history. All of the reasons why will now be brought forth in the coming weeks and months. Obama, now out of office, can still be impeached."

Yes, I would have to agree. The Obama administration politicized the Department of Justice, the FBI, and even the IRS. I'm sure that Barack fully expected Mrs. Clinton to follow him in the White House and BURY all of these accusations, but that's not what happened. He's in trouble.

Here's the record to beat:

199 criminal charges
37 indictments or guilty pleas
5 prison sentences totaling 10 years, six and a half months

And there are still over a dozen other investigations and lawsuits likely to boost those numbers. Good luck!

There is no question Obama was the most corrupt President in history. All of the reasons why will now be brought forth in the coming weeks and months. Obama, now out of office, can still be impeached.
Hannity says the IG report is done.

Since you know what it says, tell us.

phrodeau writes: "And there are still over a dozen other investigations and lawsuits likely to boost those numbers. Good luck!"

You seem to be in agreement with MKvDeepSea that the $30-million-plus Mueller Report was a complete waste of time & money, phrodeau - as they spent over two years investigating all of that stuff you mentioned above, yet came up EMPTY!

Nancy Pelosi's 116th United States Congress has accomplished absolutely NOTHING aside from launching endless investigations against this president. But now it's time for U.S. Attorney General Barr to begin looking at all of the corruption by the Obama administration!

It's clear that the Obama administration attempted to politicize both the DOJ & FBI. It's time to drain the swamp!

You're not paying attention.

Here's the record to beat:

199 criminal charges
37 indictments or guilty pleas
5 prison sentences totaling 10 years, six and a half months

And there are still over a dozen other investigations and lawsuits likely to boost those numbers. Good luck!
Seems like a decent haul of criminals. I suspect not even a criminal would say it’s a waste of time and money. No, only a hyper partisan ass kisser would make such a claim.

phrodeau writes: "Seems like a decent haul of criminals. I suspect not even a criminal would say it’s a waste of time and money. No, only a hyper partisan ass kisser would make such a claim."

No Trump/Russia collusion, and no obstruction.

For $30-million-plus and over two years of investigating, Robert Mueller discovered some guys with unpaid taxes and some other guys lying to the FBI. Yep, quite a haul, phrodeau!

It'll be interesting to see what U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr comes up with when he begins his investigation into the origins of the Russia probe, and how the Obama administration ordered the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign! It's like the ghost of Richard Nixon lives on in former President Obama!

I can already hear Barack saying in front of the cameras: "I am not a crook!"

Yes, and consider how much less time and money it would have taken if Trump and his associates hadn’t lied or refused to answer Mueller’s questions. Trump’s cooperation could have saved millions of dollars.

phrodeau writes: "Yes, and consider how much less time and money it would have taken if Trump and his associates hadn’t lied or refused to answer Mueller’s questions. Trump’s cooperation could have saved millions of dollars."

I don't think so, phrodeau.

The fix was in on the very night that Trump beat Hillary to win the presidency! There were already those figures from the previous administration in the DOJ and FBI who wanted to keep Donald Trump out of the White House at all costs!

Remember FBI agent Peter Strzok texting his mistress, lawyer Lisa Page? (Page is the woman with whom Strzok was having an extramarital affair at the time.) Before Trump was even elected, those two were discussing ways to get rid of him! Their texts are filled with Hillary praising and Trump bashing. At one point, Page says that Trump should go f**k himself, and that he’s a “loathsome human.” That’s just ONE of 10,000 text messages shared between these two FBI employees. In one ESPECIALLY cryptic text, Strzok mentions an insurance policy against this president:

PETER STRZOK: I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk... it’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40!” - dated Aug. 15, 2016.

Andy in the above text is likely Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. These are the people most likely to be investigated now by U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr.

I remember Strozk and Page. They had an affair and exchanged text messages. And that’s about it.

I remember Strozk and Page. They had an affair and exchanged text messages. And that’s about it.

They also were equal-opportunity dumpers--dumping on Democrats as well as Republicans.

The constantly lying Trumpettes won't acknowledge that, though.

Shit, been singing that song for 10 years now.. and all you have to show for it is that he has a shitty brother

Keep us updated...

quote:

Your point?

Notice that rae121452 does not dispute the facts in the article I quote (he could not, of course, as they are all fully documented in the public record), he simply makes an ad hominem attack. That's a win for us.

The constantly lying Trumpettes won't acknowledge that, though.

And, KeithD, as I've pointed out before, when it comes to who's a liar, let's all remember that you're the guy who claimed to be a SR-71 pilot until someone posted this and showed you were lying about being one of those heroes.

You should still be ashamed of yourself.

And, KeithD, as I've pointed out before, when it comes to who's a liar, let's all remember that you're the guy who claimed to be a SR-71 pilot until someone posted this and showed you were lying about being one of those heroes.

By golly, you're right. Neither sr71plt nor Keithd appear on that list (along with all the other CIA pilots, by the way). You're batting your usual research and reasoning ability. ;)

Beyond that, who cares what a crazy zany like you choses to think?

By golly, you're right. Neither sr71plt nor Keithd appear on that list (along with all the other CIA pilots, by the way). You're batting your usual research and reasoning ability. ;)

Beyond that, who cares what a crazy zany like you choses to think?

That's it SKY PILOT; you've lost it!!; you're talking to yourself again?

Back