Sealed

wideeyedone

Baby did a bad, bad thing
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Posts
7,070
Sealed (closed for Horus_rules)

The agreement had been forged so many generations ago it was hard to imagine how the pact had been sealed. The McKenna's could no longer remember the days their family had hid in the hills from the Romans, they could not trace the times that their family needed to gain dominance over another clan. But that day had passed. In centuries long since past the head of thier family had made a deal with the very devil himself, promising that a daughter, beautiful and not yet touched by a man would be offered over. She would be lost to her family forever and become on of ...them.

The daughter was supposed to be delivered in the next generation. She had to be a McKenna from both sides as McKenna's were strong warrior stock. But McKenna women seemed to have a fire in them. The daughter chosen from the next generation had known many men by the time it was right to deliver her to THEM. It was explained to the mortals that the timing had to be right. They would be notified when it was about to be time.

A few hundred years ago, the chosen daughter had drowned in a childhood accident. This time the family had been more carefull. The McKenna's had flourished from this dark deal. The family was one of the most powerful and wealthy in the world. THEY were not going to wait any longer. If a chosen daughter was not offered this time, THEY would exact their revenge.

The family had not failed this time. Quinn McKenna had been raised in near solitude. She had been orphaned. It was an unfortunate side effect. Her parents had learned of the families intent and there was no talking to them. They would not have their darling turned over to the dark ones. It was days later when a car accident erased them from Quinn's life. She was an only child and a ward of the family now. She had a stellar education, but she had been educated within the walls of McKenna Manor. She had grown up playing with the servants' children and her cousins when they came to visit.

Quinn was a grown woman now. She was lovely. Quinn was petite as McKenna women usually were. Her slight frame was still strong and healthy. Her fair skin was a stark contrast to her dark hair and equally dark brown eyes. Her cheeks flushed in the cold and when her emotions rose. Today she was in the library reading.

Her uncle knew that the visitor was coming today. He had to come meet Quinn and decide if she would do. All of the family was waiting breathlessly. She had to meet his approval. She was the only one in this generation to meet the geneological requirments that THEY had set forth. Both of her parents were distant McKenna relations and she was from the line of Meara McKenna, the head of the family at the time the pact was made.

Quinn was sitting in the overly large leather chair in the library. She had a gaelic tome in her lap. She was a student of languages and history. She could almost imagine herself saying the words on the page. She dreampt of times past. She had had frightening dreams and visions. Her family always tried to shush them. It was if they were afraid of the contents of her dreams. She shook those thoughts from her head, tucking her long dark hair behind her ear. In all of her nineteen years she had never seen McKenna Manor in such an uproar. She was pleased that there was a visitor coming. She hoped he would be a good person to talk to, she was lonely for real company.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Sorry, didn't know it was a closed thread, took out post at request.
 
Last edited:
Flannagan De Inverness

Flannagan De Inverness
Vampire
Born to King Talorc II of the Pictish tribe in the year 333 BC
6' 2" 215 lbs, Blond flowing hair, with piercing blue eyes.
Born into the Dark Gift 305 BC by One of the oldest living vampires, Princess Neterukheb. She was the sister of the great ruler of Egypt, Hatshepsut.

Flan was a great Pictish warrior who had fought in many battles. He was in line to become the King of the Picts until he was injured in a battle with the Scots. He had killed many of the Scots in the battle before he suffered an life-threatening injury right before sunset. He had been blinded by a shield when two of the Scots attacked him. He was laying there dying as the sun went down. He saw the sun setting on the horizon, when she appeared.

Neteru swooped him up and flew off into the air. She took him to her layer in the hills nearby and laid him on some animal skins. He saw her in the glow of the fire for the first time. Her skin glowed like onyx and her eyes were dark pools that Flan was lost in. She told him that she could keep him from dying if he was willing to accept her Dark Gift. He readily agreed to accept her Gift.

Neteru slipped off her clothing and exposed her perfect body. What blood that was left in Flan's body flowed to his manhood. She did not have to remove any clothing from Flan because he fought like every other Pict, in the nude covered in woad. Neteru knelt down over Flan's body and took his mahhood into her mouth. She made small holes in the vein of his member and sucked the blood from his body through him until he was near death.

Neteru climbed on top of Flan and pushed the semi-hard member inside her. She leaned back, took her nail and opened a wound above her nipple. She then bent over and offering the life-giving blood from nipple to him. Flan sucked greedily on her nipple, as Neteru ground her hips against him. As her blood filled his body, Flan grew full and hard; Neteru moaned and ground harder against him.

Flan had the most powerful orgasm of his entire life. Neteru gyrated her hips with great intensity until she had a powerful orgasm too. She pulled her nipple from his mouth and then watched her blood worked it's magic on Flan's body.

The pair enjoyed their time together and only exchanged blood after that night. Flan's heart belonged to another and he could not give himself to her that way anymore. The two were together for about a thousand years before they lost contact with each other. Flan immersed himself in the modern world of the time; keeping an ever watchful eye on the tribe of his love. He longed to find her soul again and would wait for her as long as it took to be back together with his one true love.

______________________________________________________________
Flan was now on his way to go examine the payment for his pact with the McKenna family. He had had several pacts with this family over the centuries. Flan had increased the cost of each pact until this one: He was to receive a beautiful, virgin female of the McKenna clan line. There had been three previous attempts at payment, but the two had explored their carnal lust with Flan prior to the purification ritual and lived out the rest of their lives with Flan watching over them. The last one had drowned as a young girl and Flan was losing patience with the clan! This young lady was to be delivered unharmed or Flan would issue a revenge on all the male members of their clan.

Flan arrived at McKenna Manor and moved to the library with vampiric speed. He slowed down to human speed and walked into the library. She was absolutely beautiful. Flan bowed and took her hand, "Good evening, Miss McKenna. I am Flannagan De Inverness. I have come to talk to you about your family and how we are connected."
 
Last edited:
Quinn laid aside her book when she saw the stranger enter the library. She was dressed in her usual elegant way. She was dressed in a long black skirt, a white cashmere turtleneck keeping the cold air of the castle away. Her dark hair was swept back from her face. She popped up from her chair.

"We get few visitors here at the Manor. I am pleased to meet you Mr. De Iverness. I have seen your family name in some of our families geneology. It seems a McKenna was set to marry one of your ancestors a few generations back." She offered Flannagan her hand in welcome. Her frame in general was petite but her hands were especially delicate. She wore a slim bracelet around her wrist. It bore the McKenna seal.

"Would you care for some tea? My uncle keeps a full time cook about even though I dare say we don't keep her busy. She fusses at me all the time that I don't get enough to eat. But I hate to eat alone and my uncle is often locked away in meetings and with his books.

Quinn took in her visitor with appreciative eyes. He was a handsome man, very old world and very distinguished. She rang the bell and ordered a pot of tea to be brought into the library. She looked over at him with her expressive playful eyes.

"I can't wait to hear all that you have to tell me."
 
"You may call me, Flann. Mr. De Inverness makes me feel so old. May I say that you are without a doubt the most beautiful young women that I have ever meet in all my years." Flann took her hand, bowed, and kissed her hand. Flann took in a small breath through his nose, he could smell her purity. She meet the qualification of beauty and being a virgin, but she also needed to be knowledgeable enough to have hundreds of years of conversations.

Flann straightened up and looked deep into Quinn's eyes. Her brown eyes were like deep pools with lots of curiosity. "Yes, Miss McKenna. One would think that arranged marriages had been done away with long ago. But there is an unpaid debt that your family owes mine. Maybe you can help pay that debt, if you find me interesting enough."

Flann smiled at her. "Oh, yes! Hot tea would be lovely and I would love a nice medium-rare stake, if that is possible. I would love to join you for dinner and tell you about the pacts that have been formed between your clan and mine."

"Have you ever been to my home town, Inverness? I have a castle there and would love to show it to you someday." They walked over to a small sitting area with a small love seat and a couple of chairs. He waited for her to sit down on the love seat before he would take his seat in the closest chair.
 
Quinn reported his order to the cook who informed them as she placed the tea tray before them that she could have dinner ready in perhaps an hour. Her uncle would not be joining them.

Quinn poured the tea. It was her favorite sort, Lady Grey. She dropped in a bit of honey and swirled her spoon. The tray was covered with tiny finger sandwiches and little chocolate biscuits. Quinn looked up at Flann with a smile.

"I am surprised that my family owes a debt. We seem very flush and able to keep up with our creditors. I am well read of my family's history. I find it quite bothersome that there is some sort of tale that I haven't been privy to. My uncle has a few books in his study that I am not allowed to have access to. They look very dark and mysterious. I got my one and only paddling as a child for fingering his books. They were written in symbols I don't know how to read." Her face was animated as she sipped her tea and chatted with Flan.

"I don't mean to go on and on. Please let me in on this secret and how it might be that I, simple, Quinn Meara McKinna, might be able to settle this debt." The seal on her wrist glimmered in the light as she spoke.
 
Flann smiled as she talked. He could tell that she was of Pictish decent, she was not shy at all.

"You need not apologize for going on, I enjoy a good conversation and have been without female company for way too long!" Flann took a sip of his hot tea. "This is very good." He smelled it and took another small sip. "Lady Grey, isn't it? One of my favorite teas!"

Flann settled back a little in his chair and looked over at Quinn. "So your uncles have books written in the ancient Pictish symbols? How interesting! Did the symbols look anything like this?" He pulled an old paper from his suit jacket and handed it to Quinn.

He watched she look at the paper in amazement and waited for her response.
 
Last edited:
Quinn looked at the vellum with reverence. She had been raised to treat books with the greatest of respect.

"Just like this, yes." She whispered. "My uncle has taught me to read and write in English, French, Latin and a bit of Gael. But he wouldn't teach me about this. He said some things were better left secrets."

She closed her eyes and remembered that day. She had been just a tiny girl, her parents had been killed just months before. Her uncle had been enraged when he found her perched on the stool in his study. She had been tracing the symbols with the very tip of her finger.

She had been paddled hard and sent to bed without supper. That night the men of the family had arrived for an important meeting. She had been very afraid that she might be put out of McKenna Manor for being disobedient. But in the morning all was well again.

Now, she looked at Flan.

"So, do you know the secrets of these symbols. Why my family is afraid of them? My uncle he does very dark things. Dark things I dream about and I am afraid that he might be trying to unseal this pact between my people and yours." She whispered. She didn't mean to betray anyone, it was just her nature to be honest. Being so secluded she hadn't been schooled in the deceptive ways of the world.
 
"I will teach you to read and write the symbols tonight! The reason your uncles fear these symbols is because the men of the Pictish tribe were always weaker in their magic than the women. The women controlled the tribe before we, I mean, they were betrayed by Kenneth MacAlpin!" A passion rose in his voice as he talked about this history; maybe a little too much passion.

Flann took a deep breath. "MacAlpin invited the Pictish King, Drust IX and all but my clan's representative of the Pictish nobles to Scone. They were their to discuss Dalriada's freedom and MacAlpin's illegitimate claim to the Dalriadic crown. MacAlpin had recently won major victory to the south and Drust had a devastated army in the north. They were all there and willing to discuss plans for peace. Only my clan was absent because the meeting was planned for 12 noon and my clan always took the night watch. MacAlpin had the Scots hidden in the houses and after the meeting started Drust and the Pictish nobles were slaughtered! My clan arrived after dust to find all our allies laying dead around the meeting hall."

Flann looked down to see his fist clenched, small trickles of blood dripped from his hands. "I am sorry about my passion, it is just that history may have been so different if MacAlpin had not betrayed his people. So much knowledge and skill was lost that day to greed!"
 
Quinn looked at him with alarm. She grabbed one of the linen napkins and pressed it to his hand.

"I understand your passion for history. You and I come from a great people. My name, Quinn, it is a derivative. But it means belonging to the lord. My uncles chose it. My mother wanted to name me Catriona, but my uncles out voted her." As she spoke she mopped the blood from his hand.

Quinn tucked her hair behind her ear. "I would really like you to teach me the symbols. I think that perhaps they are somewhere in my memory. But I don't know how."

She closed her eyes and for a moment, she could see some ancestor of Flan's, covered in some sort of drawings. His muscular chest bare save for the symbols. She wanted to reach for him in the vision but she could not. He belonged to someone else, someone with a magic much greater than hers.

"You are the THEM and THEY that my uncles whisper about, aren't you?" Her big brown eyes were filled with sliver of fear as she watched him. Not that she knew who THEY were, but THEY were whispered about and never named.
 
"You can let go, the bleeding has stopped and if you look for wounds, you will not find any. Your uncles are afraid to call me by name." Flann laughed out loud! "My kind has been around for thousands of years. I was born in the year 333 BC. I became what your uncles refer to as THEM in the year 305 BC. What am I, you ask! In Africa they called us Asasabonsam. Indian we are call Asrk-pa. The Irish called us Dearg-due. The Gaelic word is sooder folley, but most people call us vampires."

Flann stood, opened his shirt, and exposed his tattooed chest. "This is the image that you have had in your mind from the time you were a little girl, is it not?!" Noticing the fear in her eyes and hearing her heart beating faster. "Quinn, my dearest child, you need not fear me. You are ultimately the one who will make the choice as to whether you will be the one to join me in the ritual. I will tell you more about that later, if you like. Teaching you the symbols could take a while or else you could drink a small drink of my blood and the knowledge of your ancestors will all come back to you, in a flash."
 
Quinn felt her fingers tremble. Then her teacup hit the floor and shattered. His chest was the same as the warrior from her visions. She indeed felt her heart race.

"This is why I have been kept alone here all of these years. This is why my parents argued with my uncles about everything? What is this debt that it runs so deep that a life is owed?" Quinn found hot tears were running down her cheek.

"I don't understand. I don't see how any of this can be real." She knelt down onto the floor to clean up the shattered tea cup. One of the shards of porcelain sliced open the palm of her hand. She grabbed for the linen napkin on the tray, looking up in fear. Surely it was all a lie? Surely this was some elaborate ruse.

Flan regarded her calmly. He pressed the napkin to her cut, just as she had for him. She watched his eyes and saw that there was no deception there.

"In my visions, you belong to someone else. She is very strong. Her magic is stronger than mine."
 
Flann touched her face gently wiping away her tears and then took her injured finger in his hand. He put his other finger in his mouth and poked a small hole in his finger. He took the napkin away from her finger and let a drop of his blood fall on the cut. The wound began to immediately heal and within a minute it was completely healed.

"Quinn, I will give you all the details of the pacts that your clan has entered into with me over my lifetime. The men of your clan got greedier as time went on and so the price got higher. As for what I get out of the final deal, I get a chance to see something that I have not seen in over 2312 years, the light of day."

Flann looked into her eyes. "It pains me to tell you this, but I think you should know that it is your uncles who were responsible for the death of your parents. You mother and father threatened to take you far away and hide you. The uncles were determined to use you to pay off their debt to me. The light of day was my weakness to help save them. I never want to see innocents die. If you want to leave with me today, you are more than welcome to join me at Castle Inverness. I will obtain your uncle's precious book for you before we leave, so you may see the deceit and deception that the clan has perpetuated over the years."

"As for my belonging to anyone, I do not belong to anyone. Neteru gave me the Dark Gift when I was on death's door. She and I had a intense relationship for thousands of years, but I have not seen her in over 500 years. If you choose to come with me and be part of the blood ritual, you will not be a slave to me! You will be free to go at anytime. Most young ones do stay under the protection of their maker for a few hundred years until they are strong enough to fight off other vampires."

Flann took her hands in his and kissed them both.
 
Last edited:
Quinn watched him thoughtfully. His eyes held no lies as much as she wished they did. She closed her eyes and in that moment, she could see that he was right. Her parents were indeed murdered. She could hear her mother's screams, she could sense that the car had been sabotaged. Grief welled upon her.

"I can't stay here. May I go with you and learn all about this pact and the deals my clan has made, before I decide whether or not I take part in all of this. I don't think I can bear to see my murderous uncles." She whispered.

She fought back the silent tears that threatened to come. She stood up and looked at Flan.

"If you wil allow me to go on those terms, I will leave with you tonight."
 
"My beautiful lady, of course those terms are acceptable to me! I am going to retrieve the books from your uncle's study now. You may go to your room and gather the things you deem necessary to bring with you. I will meet you in your room."

Flann disappeared from her view in an instant and appeared in front of a group of her uncles who were arguing about whether they would honor the pact or not or try to kill their visitor. Flann stood before the group with their precious leather bound books already in his hands. "You would never be able harm me, you bunch of feeble old men. I have confirmed what Quinn already knew, that you were responsible for her parents' death! She is coming away with me tonight. If any of you come after or send anyone else after me, I will kill you all and turn your estate back over to rightful leaders of your clan, your women!"

Flann disappeared from the group and met Quinn in her room. "Did you gather what you needed, Quinn? You will need to wear something warm to travel from here to my home."
 
Quinn carried a small bag. Inside were a few changes of clothes, a smattering of books and her silver framed picture of her parents. It seemed wrong to leave their photo in this house, with these people who had killed their own. Quinn held up a full length dress coat. It was made from the finest wool, dyed a luxuriant black.

"Will this coat do?" She asked softly. She slipped into the coat. The coat buttoned at the waist, showing off her trim figure. She had changed from her little ballet flats into a pair of high heeled leather boots. She pulled her hair back from her face as she spoke. "Flan, please. I don't want to see them. I can't get the images of what they did out of my mind." She looked up at him, her forehead crinkled in thought. "Their grandfathers drowned the other girl. It wasn't an accident. They didn't want you to have her either."

It was in those few moments that Quinn let her trust of her uncles dissolve away and she put her hand in Flan's. "I am ready to go."
 
"Quinn, I can exact revenge for you in you like or if you choose to join me you can come back and do it yourself. You have been the only thing keeping them safe from me all these years! I suspected that the girl's death was not an accident, but they cloaked their minds well enough that I could not tell for sure." Flann looked her in the eyes small blood tears filled his eyes.

"Quinn, I am willing to risk never having access to another McKenna female and your choosing not to join me in the ritual to revenge your parents death for you. I am done in my dealings with your uncles! They will loose all my financial backing after tonight. Their financial world is about to crumble. I have already made arrangement to buy McKenna Manor! I have also made arrangements for all the female McKenna's to be taught the Pictish language and have access to the Pictish book of spells. The money your uncles have left will be in their control."

Flann looked at Quinn with love in his eyes. "If you just want to leave them to my financial revenge, that is fine too. Then you just need to button up your coat and come hold on tight to me." Flann threw open his arms and waited for her to join him.
 
Quinn stepped in close to him and slid her hands around his waist, pressing her warm body to his.

"There will be no call from me for revenge. Taking me away is enough. Their blood will not bring my parents back." She whispered. She was much shorter than he and her head settled against his chest. She could picture the designs emblazoned there.

She closed her eyes and held to him tightly. "Keep me safe?" She asked in the alluringly vulnerable voice of a woman and a child. She was not at all prepared for what was about to come.

Her Uncle Forrester charged into the room with a sword. It was a weapon from another century. But he knew how to use it. It was surreal. The other uncles rushed the room. One of them was spouting words she did not know. Forrester McKenna was not charging for Flannagan, his blow was aimed for Quinn. He had no intention of allowing Flan to take her like this. If Flan was going to crush the McKenna's, then Forrester wasn't going to let him have Quinn.
 
One by one the uncles around Forrester began exploding into flames. Flann stepped in front of Quinn and hissed at Forrester, "Would you like to join them in a fiery death, Forrester? Or do you want to live out the rest of your days as a cripple?" Forrester dropped the sword, grabbed his head, and fell to his knees.

He was writhing in agony as an unseen hand squeezed his head. "I am going to take Quinn away tonight and there is nothing you can do about it mortal! You presume to use the magic of my own people on me! Your feeble grasp of the magic is enough to use on the mortals that you deal with, but I have been around for over 2000 years!" Forrester fell over in a heap and began convulsing. "My dealings with the men of your clan is over! The women of the clan shall take over and you and the other men will serve them. You will live the rest of your life in a wheelchair depending on others to take care of you, if they do not decide to send you to some horrible nursing home."

Flann turned to Quinn and threw his arms around her. He leaned down and kissed her lips gentley. "Are you ready to go, my sweet?"
 
Quinn closed her eyes to the flames. She tried to cover her ears, but she could still hear the screams. "Please, take me away." She whispered as Flan kissed her.

His skin felt different to her, almost as if there was a chill to it. She felt his arms encircle her. It was if she were protected from everything, just by his arms. She closed her eyes and hid her face against his chest. She splayed her hands on his chest and she could feel the steely strength there.

Quinn Meara McKenna had trusted the uncles with her care her entire life. But for reasons she couldn't name she trusted Flannagan. She laid herself in his care.
 
The windows flew open and the pair lifted off the floor and out the window, leaving behind Forrester and the ashes of Quinn's uncles. The intensity of the flames scorched the carpet where they once stood.

Soon they were traveling far above the earth. The trip to Castle Inverness.
invernesscastle.jpg

The window to his study opened and they landed inside.
castle_library_1.jpg

"Welcome to my home, Quinn. You have free reign of the place. My staff will attend to any of your needs when I am sleeping. I can not tell you how happy I am to have you here."
 
"I think i could stand to sleep myself." Quinn whispered. The castle had almost been as impressive as their mode of travel. Tonight had been a very odd night indeed. Flan showed her to her room. The room was much more ostentatious than anything at McKenna Manor. The bed was a regal cherry fourposter on a dias. Quin laid her bag in the chair and took off her coat. Flan kissed her cheek and bid her goodnight. The night was actually drawing to a close. The horizon was starting to warm.

Quin removed her clothing until she was wearing just a satin slip and an equally delicate pair of satin panties. She crawled into the massive bed and coccooned under the warm covers. She was cold and confused. This day had been full of shocking revelations and horrible visions. She whispered a silent prayer that she would not dream.

She was exhausted and sleep came easily. Even as the sun started to rise, Quinn was sound asleep.
 
Flann kissed her check and closed the door. He noticed the time and headed back down the stairs to his study. He pushed a hidden lever on the fireplace and a massive door opened up in the wall behind the bookcase. He stood in the door way, watching as the sky begin to come alive, just before the first rays of light came over the horizon, Flann closed the massive door and headed down to the labyrinth below the castle. He made his way to his bed chambers and laid on his huge bed. Flann had long ago given up sleeping like the dead in some coffin, having sex in a coffin was so uncomfortable!

Flann lay on the bed scanning the beauty above him mind. He saw that she was sleeping and that she was having very sexual dreams. "Such dreams for a virgin!" Flann thought out loud. "No wonder the other McKenna women did not make it to the right age as virgins." Flann drifted off to sleep dreaming of the ritual that would take place in a few days. Mars and Venus would be in alignment directly above Stonehenge during a full solar eclipse! Flann's cock grew hard in his sleep.
 
Quinn's dreams were full of vivid images. His marked body covering her own. His strong fingers pinning her down. Her two wrists caught in the grasp of just one of his hands. She could feel his touch.

She awoke from her sleep, breathless and warm. Her hair was spilled around her on the sheets. She was laying on her tummy with both of her hands between her legs. Her cheeks flushed with embarassment.

Atleast no one is about to see my wicked behavior, she mused to herself as she straightened herself up and got out of bed. She looked out the window. It was far into the day, after noon, she guessed. There was a gardner trimming hedges in the lawn below. She could hear someone out in the hallway. A maid perhaps.
 
ooc:
Gretchen McDonnell
35 y/o bright red hair with blue eyes
very attractive lady who wears her age very well.
maid that has been in the service of Flann since she was a girl. Her family has been loyal servants to the Master for generations back further than anyone can remember.

IC:
Knock at the door. She enters when Quinn invites her in. She goes over to the window and draws back the thick curtains revealing a lovely view of the River Ness. The french doors opened up to a patio with a small table and chairs.

"Good day, Miss McKenna. I have some breakfast for you and your things have been unpacked. Will you be having breakfast in bed or might I suggest that you take your breakfast on the patio. It is a lovely afternoon."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top