Special Research Project (started for smartgrrl) PM if you wish to join

Horus_rules

The Pussy Whisper
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Posts
5,910
Special Research Project (smartgrrl)

Professor Marcus McCoy.
38 y/o Brown eyed, curly brown hair 6'3" 215 lbs athletic build.
matthew_mcconaughey_02.jpg

Marcus is a Psychology Professor working on getting published in The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality. His study is entitled the Sexual Responsiveness of the College Age Female with and without Sexual Stimulating Drugs.

Marcus got most of his subjects from his Psychology 101 section. All these students were required to participate in a study, but Marcus focused on the students who need extra credit. Marcus would had an ability to sense the girls who were secretly submissive and needed that side developed. They were rare, but when he found one, he would secretly hand her a much harder version of his test. She would be forced to come talk to him about gaining extra credit by look at his more risque studies. Marcus' grad students conduct the research on all but one of his special group of students. She would be his own "Special Research Project."

This semester there was one particular student that Marcus had his eye on. She was in his late afternoon class. Lisa was her name and she sat in the front row. Her beautiful figure and incredible eyes made it difficult to concentrate on the boring material that makes up Psych 101. He knew she would fit nicely in his research and he could show her a whole new world that she had never imagined.

Marcus took a stack of the test from his Grad students and handed them out on the front row. He handed Lisa her version of the test and went back to his desk on stage and watched her taking the test, she was one of the last to finish.

The student would have a break and come back to review their result the same class period. He watched as his Assistant handed out all the test and saw Lisa's look of disbelief. He planned to bump into her later.
 
Last edited:
OOC:
Lisa Williamson
19 y.o. college student, Blond hair, slim yet curvy figure
http://www.adonde.com/chicas/full/scarlettjohansson09.jpg
Lisa is a sophmore, and usually a good student. Her hobbies/extracurricular activities include her sorority, yoga, and being a university cheerleader during basketball season.

IC:
I stared at my returned test in disbelief. I knew I'd had a hard time with it, but I had really thought I'd passed. Fighting back tears, I gathered my books as the class ended. My grade was in serious jeopardy. Turning to leave, I bumped into Professor McCoy. Blushing in embarassment, I murmured "Sorry Dr. McCoy. I didn't mean to run you over." I briefly thought about asking for extra help or tutoring, but figured I'd wait until his office hours the next day...
 
Lisa's ample breast came in full contact with Marcus when she bumped into him. "Miss Williamson, you look upset! Is it because the test gave you some difficulty." Marcus saw the beginnings of tears in her eyes. "If this is your last class, we can head back to my office and check your answers against the key. I do not want you to worry all night about some silly test. There are three more test and the finial. I have a research project that i will award extra credit points for participating in, the more you participate the more extra credit points you make. We can calculate how many hours you will need to participate to raise your grade enough not to loose your cheer leading scholarship."

Marcus smiled at her and handed her a neatly folded handkerchief from his pocket. "Now, wipe away those tears."
 
Lisa

At his encouraging and kind words, I felt a glimmer of hope.

"This is my last class for the day, Dr. McCoy. I'll come back to your office."

As we walked towards his office, I kept looking at him. I'd never expected to have a professor so good looking, to be honest. This was the closest I'd been to him since the term started. I blushed slightly, as I thought about the times I'd daydreamed about him. Maybe that was why I was doing poorly...
 
smartgrrl said:
"This is my last class for the day, Dr. McCoy. I'll come back to your office."

"Good. We can see which research project will meet your academic needs." The walked through the halls of the Psych building to a large corner office. There was a desk where a secretary would sit and another couple of doors with upside down signs that said 'Study in progress, Keep out!'

"Mrs Jones is here from 7 until 5. She is who you will schedule you study time with. Those are the three rooms where studies are conducted in sound proof rooms. Here is my office, Miss Williamson. Please come in and have a seat on the couch. I will get the key for you to review your answers."

The office had a full sized leather couch, a large desk with a big leather chair, there was an additional desk with recording equipment and three large flat screen monitors, and all around the room were sex objects. There were large wooden dildos, Plexiglas dildos with what appeared to be cameras mounted inside of them, nipple clamps, whips, bondage equipment, as well as other equipment that Lisa could not identify. Marcus looked up and caught Lisa looking around his office at his collection.

Marcus laughed. "I am sorry, I must have forgotten to tell you, my main area of study is sexual psychology. My studies all involve human sexuality. I will pull up your grade and calculate which study fits your needs. I also have a standard questionnaire for you to fill out. You can fill it out when you are done reviewing the correct answers to your test."
 
the survey

Name:
Sex:
Age:
Birth date:
Hometown:
Religious background:
Age of
Onset of puberty:
first period:
Breast development:
First orgasm:
Sexual orientation:
Virgin or sexually active?
If sexually active:
How many lovers?
How were men?
How many were women?
Form of birth control used?

Masturbation
Do you masturbate?
How old were you when you began?
How often do you masturbate?
Do you use your fingers or objects to masturbate?
If objects what have you used?
What do you think about when you masturbate?

Kissing &Heavy Petting
How old were you when you kissed
your first boy?
your first girl?

How old were you when someone else touched your
Breast?
External sex organs?
Internal sex organs?

Oral sex
How old were you when you first performed oral sex:
on a man?
Do you gag with fellatio?
on a woman?


Intercourse
How old were you when you had vaginal intercourse?
How often do you engage in intercourse now?
Favorite position for vaginal intercourse?
How often do you achieve orgasm with vaginal intercourse?
Do you practice safe sex?
Have you ever engaged in anal intercourse?
How many time?
Have you ever achieved an orgasm with anal intercourse?
Have you ever engaged multiple partners at the same time?
Number of people?
Sex of each?

Other Sexual Practices
Golden showers?
Hot wax play?
Bestiality?
Figging?
Food play?
Fisting?
List any other sexual activity involved in now or in the past?

A complete physical exam will be performed prior to the acceptance into any study. This exam will include, but is not limited to: oral exam, gag reflex sensitivity, ability to hold breath, breast inspection/measurement, nipple measurement (normal/aroused), nipple sensitivity testing, inspection/measurement of external/internal genitalia, inspection/measurement of clitoral hood/clitoris, clitoral sensitivity, external exam, and anal exam.

Participation in these studies are voluntary and participants will receive extra credit according to their level of participation. I waive any right to complain about any misconduct of the staff participation in any study. I also understand that all of my activity will be recorded for study purposes and may be used in final study material.


Legal signature
 
Last edited:
Though I was a little concerned, deep down inside I was a little excited too. This could be very interesting.... My enthusiasm waned a little bit remembering my poor grade, but I told myself to cheer up at this opportunity. Concentrating hard, I began the survey....


Horus_rules said:
Name: Lisa Williamson
Sex: Female
Age: 19
Birth date: March 15, 1988
Hometown: Pensacola FL
Religious background: Christian
Age of
Onset of puberty: 11
first period: 12
Breast development: 11
First orgasm: 15
Sexual orientation: Straight I guess
Virgin or sexually active? Sexually active
If sexually active:
How many lovers? no one right now..um...4
How were men? 4
How many were women? 0
Form of birth control used? the pill, and sometimes condoms

Masturbation
Do you masturbate? yes
How old were you when you began? 15
How often do you masturbate? couple times a week
Do you use your fingers or objects to masturbate? fingers
If objects what have you used? haven't
What do you think about when you masturbate? having sex, or receiving oral

Kissing &Heavy Petting
How old were you when you kissed
your first boy? 14
your first girl? haven't, at least sexually

How old were you when someone else touched your
Breast? 17
External sex organs? 18
Internal sex organs? 18

Oral sex
How old were you when you first performed oral sex:
on a man? 18
Do you gag with fellatio? sometimes
on a woman? haven't


Intercourse
How old were you when you had vaginal intercourse? 18
How often do you engage in intercourse now? haven't for a couple months
Favorite position for vaginal intercourse? doggie
How often do you achieve orgasm with vaginal intercourse? most of the time
Do you practice safe sex? yes
Have you ever engaged in anal intercourse? no...
How many time? haven't
Have you ever achieved an orgasm with anal intercourse? doesn't apply
Have you ever engaged multiple partners at the same time? no
Number of people? n/a
Sex of each?n/a

Other Sexual Practices
Golden showers? eww NO
Hot wax play? haven't
Bestiality? NO
Figging? NO
Food play? does whipped cream count?
Fisting? NO
List any other sexual activity involved in now or in the past? had sex in an elevator once...

A complete physical exam will be performed prior to the acceptance into any study. This exam will include, but is not limited to: oral exam, gag reflex sensitivity, ability to hold breath, breast inspection/measurement, nipple measurement (normal/aroused), nipple sensitivity testing, inspection/measurement of external/internal genitalia, inspection/measurement of clitoral hood/clitoris, clitoral sensitivity, external exam, and anal exam.

Participation in these studies are voluntary and participants will receive extra credit according to their level of participation. I waive any right to complain about any misconduct of the staff participation in any study. I also understand that all of my activity will be recorded for study purposes and may be used in final study material.


Legal signature

Lisa Williamson
 
Marcus looked up form his computer screen. "Miss Williamson my calculations are only coming up with one study that will raise your grade back up to a 'B.' Let me look over your survey to see if you qualify. You may have a seat over on the sofa and wait, if you like." Marcus held the paper up and read her answers. "Hmm, that's good. ... Just your fingers, but your not a virgin, hmmm ...well if you think you could handle the camera probe over there..." He pointed to the Plexiglas dildo on the shelf and went back to reading. Gagging might be a problem, but I think that can be worked out with some exercises.... Never any anal of any kind? Any anal stimulation during vaginal sex, oral sex, or while masturbating?" He put the paper down and let out a big sign. He scratched his head and looked at her again.

"Miss Williamson, may I call you Lisa? I like you and I want to help you, but I am afraid that your relative sexual inexperience may hinder you. If only there was a way to introduce you to a few more things on this list, I might be able to let you in to this study. I am afraid that the other studies will help you, but they will only elevate your final grade to a 'C-'. Do you have any ideas on how we can boost your sexual experiences in a short time? I will help you anyway I can." Marcus picked up the survey and shook his head and looked down.
 
Blushing profusely, I tried to consider his words. I was fairly inexperienced, more to having standards than anything. But I really needed a good grade...

"I-I don't know Professor. I know I don't have a lot of experience, but neither would you if the only advances you were getting were from drunk frat boys. I want to experience more, but I want it to actually be an experience, you know what I mean? My parents are kind of uptight, so I was pretty sedate in high school. I hoped I'd meet more mature college guys here, but so far haven't many upperclassmen.." My eyes teared up as I thought of failing the class, and my own inadequacies....
 
Marcus got up from his desk, walked over to the couch, and sat down next to Lisa, handing here a tissue. "Don't cry, Lisa! We will think of something. How can guys not find you attractive? Lisa you are stunning! You have such beautiful eyes and full pouty lips. I would kiss them myself, if I weren't your professor." Marcus looked into her eyes and moved his hand up to wipe away a tear with his finger. He waited to see her reaction before he took this any further. It had to be her idea, she had to make some kind of move and then he would take her and make her more experienced in every way!
 
The touch of his hand on my cheek surprised me with its gentleness. I looked into his patient eyes, and for a moment I saw him only as a man that I found attractive. I knew I shouldn't, but I wanted him in that moment.

Before I could think, the words slipped out. "I wish a man like you wanted to teach me..."

My eyes widened at the shock of what I had just said, and I lowered my head in shame...
 
Marcus reached down, slipped his finger under Lisa's chin and looked into her eyes. "Don't be ashamed, Lisa! You're an adult now, not a little girl. Is that what you really want, for me to tutor you in human sexuality? to teach you about the things your parents did not want to talk about?" Marcus stroked her lips with his thumb. "Those four boys probably did little more than climb on top of you and thrust the cocks in and out of you until they came. There is so much more to learn, Lisa. So much more!" Marcus' eyes widened and he pushed his thumb in between her lips.
 
Last edited:
His intensity and encouragement was hypnotic. I stared at his lips as he spoke, and as he rubbed my lips with his thumb I wanted more. When his thumb dipped between my lips I reacted instinctively and gently licked and sucked....
 
When Lisa sucked on his thumb, he leaned forward and replaced his lips with his thumb. Marcus kissed her mouth softly at first, letting her passion build. Marcus slid his arms around her neck and pulled her body closer to his body. He could feel her nipples harden against he thin material of her shirt.

Marcus looked into Lisa's eyes. "Was there something in particular you wanted to learn about tonight? I thought I would show you how a man pleasures you orally for your first lesson. Would that be okay with you, Lisa?" Marcus looked into her eyes and kissed her lips softly.
 
My eyes widened at his words, my mind still reeling from his kiss. I'd never had anyone.....I could feel myself getting aroused at the thought...

"Y-Yes...P-Professor...."
 
smartgrrl said:
My eyes widened at his words, my mind still reeling from his kiss. I'd never had anyone.....I could feel myself getting aroused at the thought...

"Y-Yes...P-Professor...."
"Lisa, please not so formal. You may call me Marcus while we are alone. This couch is fine for a juvenile make out session, but we will need more room to work, let me show you to one of the research rooms. There will be more room to work in there and I will show you the tape afterwards."

Marcus stood up in front of Lisa's face, his stiff cock was only inches from her face. He watched Lisa take in the closeness of his cock before he reached done and helped her to her feet. Lisa's chest was pushed tight against his chest. Marcus slid his arms around her hips and pulled her tight against his stiff manhood, lingering only long enough for her to size up his cock. Marcus turned to leave, reached up on the shelf and grabbed his dildo camera, before he took her hand and led her to one of the study rooms.

The room had a large king sized bed in it, with several cameras aimed around at various angles. He took Lisa over to the bed and kissed her lips, his hand slowly exploring every inch of her body. Marcus slid his hand under her shirt and caressed the smooth skin of her back. Slowly, he reached down, grabbed both sides of her shirt and pealed it over her head. He continued to kiss her mouth and then trailing down her neck to her chest.
 
Last edited:
Feeling his arousal as he held me close excited me. He felt larger than anyone I'd been with before. Feeling unsure of myself I followed him as he led me to one of the rooms. As he kissed me again, I forgot my fears and kissed him back. Feeling his hands on my back was heavenly. I reddened with embarassment as he pulled my shirt off, having not worn a bra....
 
"You are beautiful! Lisa.
Ah, and your nipples are already hard, We will have to wait to test them with my measuring device at another time. For now, I will test their sensitivity manually."

Marcus stood up and kissed her lips, sliding his tongue to her teeth and then lightly traced her lips with his tongue. He looked down at her breast and then directly into her eyes. "Keep them open as much as you can, Lisa!"

Marcus lightly pinched her nipples with his fore fingers and thumbs, gradually increasing the pressure, watching her reactions closely.
 
I drew a sharp breath as he pinched my nipples. The sensation caused little sparks of desire to curl in my belly. As he pinched harder I moaned, fighting the urge to close my eyes and savor the sensation. As he continued my eyelids started to flutter, and I started breathing faster, incredibly aroused....
 
Marcus pinched a little harder, let go, and stepped back. "Lisa take you pants and if you are wearing panties, please slide those off and hand them to me." Marcus looked at her engorged nipples and smiled. "I think you will be fine, Lisa. With a few nights of training, I definitely think you will be able to participate in my study. If you want, I could even have you over to my house for the weekend and we can have you ready sooner."
 
Lisa

As he released my nipples, they were so sensitive to the cool air in the room. At his words, I obediently slid my pants and panties down and stepped out of them. Standing there completely nude, I was self concious but did not move. I had recently started removing all my pubic hair, so I was smooth and felt fully exposed.

"I-I want t-to do whatever it t-takes P-Prof...I mean Marcus"
 
smartgrrl said:
As he released my nipples, they were so sensitive to the cool air in the room. At his words, I obediently slid my pants and panties down and stepped out of them. Standing there completely nude, I was self conscious but did not move. I had recently started removing all my pubic hair, so I was smooth and felt fully exposed.

"I-I want t-to do whatever it t-takes P-Prof...I mean Marcus"
"That's better Lisa. Now hand me your panties. I will be keeping those to remember you by later tonight." As she bent down to untangle the damp panties from her pants, Marcus got a spectacular view of her shaved pussy lips, they were big and full already and he could see the dampness glistening in the lights. Marcus stood there with his hand out ready to receive her gift.
 
My legs trembling I bent down and did as he said. I held my hand out and placed my lacy panties in his hand and waited. The anticipation, wondering what would be next, was intoxicating. I could feel my nipples unbelievably getting harder...
 
"Very nice, Lisa. Do you always get this wet?"

Marcus said as he held the panties up to his face and took in a deep breath. "You smell good, Lisa. I can not wait to taste you sweet nectar, but first I want you to try some. Slide two of your fingers inside your vagina and then lick your juices from them. I want you to describe the taste to me"

Marcus' hard on was pushing against his clothing and becoming extremely uncomfortable. So while he waited for Lisa to follow his wishes, he took off his shirt and pants, leaving him standing in front of her completely naked.
 
Lisa

Sliding my fingers down, I whimpered as I felt how wet and slick I was. I fought the urge to rub my clit and did as he said, feeling my pussy clench at my fingers. Bringing my fingers to my lips I could smell my own musky scent.

Timidly I licked my fingers, tasting myself for the first time. I was surprised to discover I liked it.

"umm...it's slightly sweet yet slightly salty almost...."
 
Back
Top