holy shit.

PoeticMuse said:
ohh...

I don't agree with all the plebian histrionics, so we start calling me names.

IT WAS A BACKRUB, NOT ASSRAPE. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

No.

You're an idiot, so we start calling you one.

It was creepy sexual molestation. Capslock? Who's having histrionics now?

PoeticMusings53 said:
Call your local police and tell them your neighbor tried to give you a backrub. I promise they'll care.

*struck speechless in the face of such density*

You could try fourth degree sexual assault or misdemeanor sexual battery, though the later would be a tort.

Never said:
You could try fourth degree sexual assault or misdemeanor sexual battery, though the later would be a tort.

i really don't want cops here for obvious reasons.

sortacurious said:
Really, you can see my face or interpret my tone from typed word and make such assumptions?

Don't have to, I've accompanied many people to police stations for temp. restraining orders and assault claims, ER's for rape kits, court proceedings, etc. I may have a little more experience on what's taken seriously versus what is prosecutable. Even if they are not able to charge, believe me police want to know who they should be aware of for future reference. They may even take a little pleasure on questioning this kind of person to let them know they are not going unnoticed. Each claim, charged or not is on file. Anything else?

Good for you and you are wrong. Nobody will even pretend to give a shit over a failed attempted backrub unless they are one of the uber-pc divisions to shut histrionics like you all up.

Any paternalistic fuck that "questions" a person over a backrub that may be sexual is a facist. Any person that espouses any sort of violence or criminal charges being levied against a person is a fear-filled facist.

sortacurious said:
Really, you can see my face or interpret my tone from typed word and make such assumptions?

Don't have to, I've accompanied many people to police stations for temp. restraining orders and assault claims, ER's for rape kits, court proceedings, etc. I may have a little more experience on what's taken seriously versus what is prosecutable. Even if they are not able to charge, believe me police want to know who they should be aware of for future reference. They may even take a little pleasure on questioning this kind of person to let them know they are not going unnoticed. Each claim, charged or not is on file. Anything else?

Yeah, the police would be all over this guy's shit if they were called.

bg23 said:
No.

You're an idiot, so we start calling you one.

It was creepy sexual molestation. Capslock? Who's having histrionics now?

No, I don't agree with you. I don't coddle your plebeian fears. I don't espouse castration for an obviously distressed man who tried to give a backrub. And since I dare to disagree with you, I must be an idiot. :rolleyes:

Capslock or facism over a backrub - WHO'S MORE HISTRIONIC

PoeticMusings53 said:
Good for you and you are wrong. Nobody will even pretend to give a shit over a failed attempted backrub unless they are one of the uber-pc divisions to shut histrionics like you all up.

Any paternalistic fuck that "questions" a person over a backrub that may be sexual is a facist. Any person that espouses any sort of violence or criminal charges being levied against a person is a fear-filled facist.

jesus fuck, you're stupid.

"fascist" has nothing to do with it, legality does.

PoeticMusings53 said:

Experience vs Ignorance...who's wrong here?
I'm not saying anyone should call the police. That is up to the person this happened to and it doesn't sound like that's the direction she'd choose. I'm saying you are bording on supporting what this person did and that makes you nearly as bad. So, I have nothing else to say to you. You are just as creepy for thinking this is not anything more than making a rebuffed pass at someone.

bg23 said:

Government involvement in backrubs is getting deeply involved in the basics of personal life. Espousing any sort of action over a backrub, even a creepy and unwelcome one, is facist - no way around it.

Next we should call the police because that crazy homeless lady tried to hug me! EWW - SAHKSUAL ASSAULT, ILLEGUL AN UNWEKUM SAHKSUAL TOUCH. I'M SCARRED AND SCARED FOR LIFE BEKASE TEH FAT LEDY TREID TO HUG ME

PoeticMusings53 said:
No, I don't agree with you. I don't coddle your plebeian fears. I don't espouse castration for an obviously distressed man who tried to give a backrub. And since I dare to disagree with you, I must be an idiot. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, where did I call for castration?

Just put yourself there for a sec, hmm? There's a near stranger who's staying in your basement. He's attempted to touch you, make advances towards you before, and you've said no.

You're asleep, and you wake up to find his hands on you, lifting your blanket off your sleeping, unconscious body.

You'd be OK with that? Really?

Because I don't think I've said a thing about violence.

What I HAVE said is that not only is it unacceptable behaviour, it's illegal behaviour.

I -love- the constant screaming of "fascist" on your part, btw. When's Hitler going to enter the picture?

PoeticMusings53 said:

Well, I'm starting to "espouse castration" for another obviously distressed man... hmmm?

bg23 said:

omg. stop quoting him. if he uses the word histrionics again my fucking head will explode.

PoeticMusings53 said:
Government involvement in backrubs is getting deeply involved in the basics of personal life. Espousing any sort of action over a backrub, even a creepy and unwelcome one, is facist - no way around it.

Next we should call the police because that crazy homeless lady tried to hug me! EWW - SAHKSUAL ASSAULT, ILLEGUL AN UNWEKUM SAHKSUAL TOUCH. I'M SCARRED AND SCARED FOR LIFE BEKASE TEH FAT LEDY TREID TO HUG ME

Oh my god please don't ever breed.

killallhippies said:
i really don't want cops here for obvious reasons.

A tort is a civil action. A lawsuit.

No, I don't imagine the cops are needed. But I was pointing out that giving a backrub to an non-consenting female is against the law. In fact, as long as it follows the reasonable person criteria, any non-consensual touching of another person is against the law.

killallhippies said:
omg. stop quoting him. if he uses the word histrionics again my fucking head will explode.

A deeply histrionic statement. LMAO

lol.jpg

bg23 said:
Oh my god please don't ever breed.

Just like resident fucktard LT, you have nothing to say and instead are just hurling feces.

I AM MAKIN A LAW AGAINST BACKRUBS! WHO'S WITH ME!?

bg23 said:
I'm sorry, where did I call for castration?

Just put yourself there for a sec, hmm? There's a near stranger who's staying in your basement. He's attempted to touch you, make advances towards you before, and you've said no.

You're asleep, and you wake up to find his hands on you, lifting your blanket off your sleeping, unconscious body.

You'd be OK with that? Really?

Because I don't think I've said a thing about violence.

What I HAVE said is that not only is it unacceptable behaviour, it's illegal behaviour.

I -love- the constant screaming of "fascist" on your part, btw. When's Hitler going to enter the picture?

Could we please have a more dramatic description of the events that took place there? There's not enough drama here for me.

I'd like to point out some other comments by this poster -

PoeticMusings53 said:
Please outline an objective way to study the impact of alpha-male behavior on straight female attraction, a lot of which the dumber ones aren't even aware of untill their nose is in his nutsack. "GAWD HE IS SACH N ASSWHOLE BUT I FUKKD HIM N E WAYS. Y?

PoeticMusings53 said:
You're assuming that what women record as attractive is what's actually attractive. That's not always the case (same with men). As I stated in my last post, a lot of women aren't even aware that they're powerfully attracted to a man until they find themselves waking up from a sexual bliss with him.

Emphasis added.

Never said:
A tort is a civil action. A lawsuit.

No, I don't imagine the cops are needed. But I was pointing out that giving a backrub to an non-consenting female is against the law. In fact, as long as it follows the reasonable person criteria, any non-consensual touching of another person is against the law.

i (kinda) knew that. i just don't want cops around.

Never said:
I'd like to point out some other comments by this poster -

Emphesis added.

Oh gawd.

Still crying a day later over the bitch slapping I gave you in your lame attempt to defend "nice guys"?

sortacurious said:
Oh lovely. Thanks, backs up the chose to ignore very nicely.

Oh no! A plebeian-souled, dimwitted, histrionic is putting me on ignore.

Time for MY histrionics.

Back