House of Refuge

MrsDeathlynx

Literotica Guru
Dear AH'ers and fellow Litizens,

We have the "Isolated Blurt Thread" as well as the "What's Your Mood Today?" thread, but a few of us got together and decided to start this thread, to offer people support, and perhaps suggestions, when they are down. Both of the other threads offer support, but sometimes it is hard to seek support in a more detailed fashion.

That is what we hope to accomplish here, for those who are comfortable with such a public forum. Nothing is too silly, too small, or too miniscule. No matter the problem, or the emotion, it all deserves attention.

Here no one will laugh at you for your problem, whether it be physical or emotional. If you have a question, feel free to ask; the only stupid question is the one left unasked.

This thread is for the advice seekers, and for those that aren't having such a good day. This thread is also for those who wish to share themselves in an open manner.

MrsDeathlynx
TE999
Victoria_2001_02769

glynndah said:
A nice place. I'm sure I shall visit often.

You and all the others in the AH are welcome anytime, pretty witch. :rose:

Here's to the health of the company and one to my lass
let us drink and be merry all out of one glass
let us drink and be merry all grief to refrain
for we may and might never all be here again

*sings and old ren faire song cause Victoria reminded her of it with her post*

I can see times when I will be a near permanent resident. Should I pitch a tent?

MrsDeathlynx said:
Here's to the health of the company and one to my lass
let us drink and be merry all out of one glass
let us drink and be merry all grief to refrain
for we may and might never all be here again

*sings an old ren faire song cause Victoria reminded her of it with her post*

*curtsies and smiles sheepishly*
I try to be of simple service dear. :)

starrkers said:
I can see times when I will be a near permanent resident. Should I pitch a tent?

Seeing as how it's going into summer soon... the tent is ok. But come winter, we'll put you a cot inside by the fire. :)

Well, I'll try to add a little cowboy wisdom...some call it horse sense...which means of the two, the cowboy and the horse, the horse is generally the smartest...

MistressLynn said:
sounds like a nice place :)

~ May your visits be nothing more serious than the need of a shoulder to rest your head upon.

May your joys
Be as deep as the oceans,
And your sorrows
As light as its foam.

When problems arise,

As they always do,

Just stop on by,

And we'll see you through.

drksideofthemoon said:
Well, I'll try to add a little cowboy wisdom...some call it horse sense...which means of the two, the cowboy and the horse, the horse is generally the smartest...

The horse may be the smartest but he's not the enjoyable one. ;)

drksideofthemoon said:

Never has a horse spoken to Me, but the Cowboy speaks often. :rose:

~ Scooting through... checking my subscriptions.
I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. But, if you find it's not going so well... please feel free to drop by and let it out.

Torie
:rose:

Very nice place, MrsD :)

But I have no problems that prozac can't fix. (Better living through chemistry)

Back