Interracial Vampire Sex

GloriaBrown

Experienced
I'm black and love vampire erotica. The problem is, most every vampire sex story I've read involves the same general type of woman as victim.

I definitely have a white guy fetish and would love to read a tale with a white male vampire and a black female victim.

Anyone up for the challenge?

GloriaBrown said:
I'm black and love vampire erotica. The problem is, most every vampire sex story I've read involves the same general type of woman as victim.

I definitely have a white guy fetish
and would love to read a tale with a white male vampire and a black female victim.

Lol..

:rolleyes:

There's redheads, BBW's, latex, butts, and yes as impossible as it is to fathom, white boys. :p

GloriaBrown said:

I definitely have a white guy fetish and would love to read a tale with a white male vampire and a black female victim.

You're a complete babe if the profile pic is you and the idea is really hot....and if I were a vampire I'd absolutely bite you. :devil: Hope you write it up, 'cause I damn sure would read it. :cool:

SEVERUSMAX said:
You're a complete babe if the profile pic is you and the idea is really hot....and if I were a vampire I'd absolutely bite you. :devil: Hope you write it up, 'cause I damn sure would read it. :cool:

Thanks.

It's actually Kelis. She is my ultimate girl-crush.

Gloria, don't worry about that GB troll that's been wandering into this board as of late! :rolleyes: It happens.

As you pretty much mentioned yourself with the "redheads, BBW's, latex, butts, and yes as impossible as it is to fathom, white boys" comment, there's a wide variety of stories and fetishes on Lit. Certainly there is nothing "odd" with your request!

For me, personally, being white and having a thing for Wesley I'm seeing some Blade fanfic in my mind! :eek: lol

Welcome to Lit! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :rose:

Hallowed Eve said:
Gloria, don't worry about that GB troll that's been wandering into this board as of late! :rolleyes: It happens.

As you pretty much mentioned yourself with the "redheads, BBW's, latex, butts, and yes as impossible as it is to fathom, white boys" comment, there's a wide variety of stories and fetishes on Lit. Certainly there is nothing "odd" with your request!

For me, personally, being white and having a thing for Wesley I'm seeing some Blade fanfic in my mind! :eek: lol

Welcome to Lit! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :rose:

Thanks! :D

I was starting to wonder if this place was populated by under-aged boys pretending to be "of age" so they can troll.

Maybe, I should expand the idea a bit, though I've never had a gift for erotic tales. I read them. I don't write them (very well, yet).

I'm thinking a modern tale, set in a large metropolitan city. A professional BW with means meets a seemingly younger WM vampire, who is actually hundreds of years her senior.

They meet after work in a bar...

Last edited:
Does she know he is a vapmyre? (Ignore me, that is my prefered way to spell it. :eek:)

I haven't really read vampyric tales on Lit, but have always been a fan of the genre. I swear, I've read so many different tales (by published authors) and have seen so many different movies that many of them are contradicting one another now!

So, do you see more "traditional rules", as it were, concerning vampyric myth or something more modern there as well? What age do you see the "young" man? And how old is his soul now?

One last question... Would the "modern" metropolis be like current day NYC (etc), or something more fantasy scape and ultra modern like Gotham City or anything futuristic?

Hallowed Eve said:
Does she know he is a vapmyre? (Ignore me, that is my prefered way to spell it. :eek:)

No. The discovery in the biting is very hot, to me.

Hallowed Eve said:
So, do you see more "traditional rules", as it were, concerning vampyric myth or something more modern there as well? What age do you see the "young" man? And how old is his soul now?

As long as he bites and fucks, he's fine for my fantasy. ;)

I also have a thing for older BW younger WM fantasies, so I'd love it if he appeared to be early twenties and she were forty-ish. Also, to be more specific, I'd like the older BW to by darkish-to-medium complexion and her paramour to be almost ghostly white.

Contrast is a beautiful thing. :D

Hallowed Eve said:
One last question... Would the "modern" metropolis be like current day NYC (etc), or something more fantasy scape and ultra modern like Gotham City or anything futuristic?

Yes, I was thinking an ultra-modern Gotham-like city.

GloriaBrown said:
Contrast is a beautiful thing. :D

Boy do I know that! :eek:

So, it sounds like you've added some great details here now! I hope an author comes by and swoops this tale up! I'm very interested, but am currently working on a project of my own. I would love to read this story if someone writes it!

Hallowed Eve said:
Boy do I know that! :eek:

LOL!

Yeah, I've dated darker guys before my current lover and it works both ways. :catroar:

I just prefer white guys.

Hallowed Eve said:
So, it sounds like you've added some great details here now! I hope an author comes by and swoops this tale up! I'm very interested, but am currently working on a project of my own. I would love to read this story if someone writes it!

Well, if no one does, I'll try to do it myself.

GloriaBrown said:
LOL!

Yeah, I've dated darker guys before my current lover and it works both ways. :catroar:

I just prefer white guys.

Well, if no one does, I'll try to do it myself.

For the story, if no one else does, and you try to write the story yourself there are helpful editors here that I'm sure could look over your piece for you before you submit it. Also, if at any time you got stuck you could always come back to this board. :) Many of the current authors brainstorm together on the threads here!

Last edited:
GloriaBrown said:
Thanks.

It's actually Kelis. She is my ultimate girl-crush.

Nice....I'm very much into interracial....which for me means a lot of different races....but definitely including a hot black gal.... ;)

And vampires (or vampyres)....very sexy....the idea of being immortal and nocturnal.....having all kinds of powers, and being able to protect women from death and other such things just by biting them.....very much appeals to moi.....

I really do hope that someone writes this....sounds very steamy.... :devil:

I love contrast....and the age gap thing....so he's younger-looking, but actually old and wise? Neat.

So, you're bi, too? :cool:

SEVERUSMAX said:
So, you're bi, too? :cool:

Don't scare her off by perving too much right away! Besides, if she's bi I wanna lick first!
10.gif

Hallowed Eve said:
Don't scare her off by perving too much right away! Besides, if she's bi I wanna lick first!
10.gif

Hey, ladies first, but then I want my turn.... ;) I'm hoping that she don't get too scared off by me......I'm a very nice Dom....really.... :devil:

I like women. We're beautiful and sexy as hell. I've kissed my women friends and I have plenty of girl-crushes but, I love men.

We can't smell or fuck like them, so though I'm probably 25-35 percent homosexual, I'm strictly dickly, when it comes to sex.

But you're welcome to lick me. :p

GloriaBrown said:
I like women. We're beautiful and sexy as hell. I've kissed my women friends and I have plenty of girl-crushes but, I love men.

We can't smell or fuck like them, so though I'm probably 25-35 percent homosexual, I'm strictly dickly, when it comes to sex.

But you're welcome to lick me. :p

Neat.... :D

You've got the outline for a really hot Vampire story, you could get really creative with it - Hope you write it or get it written. :)

Back