Freelancers:Tight Quarters (see OOC to join/info)

Tseranc

Lost, Pondering.
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Posts
2,554
Welcome to our sci-fi thread, following the exploits of at least one ship of three freelancers, in a universe based on RedHairedandFriendly’s story, Ice Racer. We’re not aiming to live in the same worlds as her stories, but the inspiration for the thread needed to be given it’s due respect.

Please see our OOC thread for further information, and if interested, how to join. We all hope you enjoy!
____________________________________



Tapping on the control panel roughly, Desum resorted to simply punching it. Shaking off his hand from the impact, and prancing around trying to ignore the pain. “There ya go dearest, told ya nothing was wrong,” pointing to the now dark warning light. Leaning over her chair he planted a simple, almost mocking kiss on her brow before ducking through the small hatch leading away from the cockpit.

He’d really have to 'fix' that warning light...or maybe get around to actually fixing the fuel regulator properly. His money was on the light – at least until they got a job that paid enough to buy more then food, fuel, and the more urgent repairs.

Making his way down the narrow corridor of the Libertine Bounty, he arrived at the galley. “Jaynnah hun, tell me we got something decent in here to eat. You know who,” he indicated with a thump jutting over his shoulder back toward the cockpit, “ is gonna bust my balls if I don't make some progress on repairs, and I'd like my last meal now.”

He had to find them a job, and a damned good one. He had hopes for the Luben system, their current planned destination. Rumor had it that they would pay just about anyone to go pick up their garbage – and the recent revolution had made a damn fine mess out of the entire sector. Which of course was good and bad...good for jobs sure, but bad in the sense that it had been so messy even the friggin' Unified Planetary Confederation had taken notice.

With the damn Navy poking it's nose so far out in the outer worlds, everyone was a little nervous...especially one Desum “Hawk”. Apparently turning over any criminal to any authority other then the Confederation was considered aiding and abetting, and so he had a laundry list of charges against him for doing just that. His favorite though, by far, was the 'disrespect and defamation of Confederation Naval forces'. Sleeping with an Admiral's daughter to gain access codes he used to reverse the 'flow' of Senior Captain DeWalt's commode, wasn't a big hit with the stiff necks.

“She's the best pilot I've ever met, Jaynnah, but she can be damned picky about getting paid...” he rolled his eyes, as he smiled and inched his way toward the sexy scientific member of his crew.
 
She watched Desum, walk across the room, her eyes drinking in the swagger that came naturally to him. His comment concerning his “last meal” brought a soft chuckle from her lips and she jerked her head to the left, indicating that he could help himself to the stew she’d made just a few minutes ago. “I was about to call you both, but I guess your stomach did it for me. . .and you’re right, she is a good pilot. If you didn’t pay so well in other ways, she’d have left you long ago.”

Jaynnah noticed Desum reaching for the pot on the back burner and she dropped the towel she’d been using and darted over to his side. “Not that one!” She handed him a bowl and pushed him over to the pot that held their meal. “This one is . . . special,” she said, stirring the mixture and then lifting the spoon. Purple ooze slipped from the wooden utensil and she grinned at the consistency.

“It’s a new glue. The panel over the right coil is coming loose and since the screws’ threads are worn, I figured I’d glue them babies in there, not to mention this will work on all the other pieces of the hull that are falling apart.”

She snickered as she thought of their ship, careening in space with nothing but her homemade glue keeping them together. A part of her knew that would never happen, but another part told her . . . anything was possible with the Libertine Bounty. “So. . .” she said, dishing herself a bowl of the makeshift meal. “Where are we headed? You know who, never told me. . .she said, ‘you’ll know when we get there’.”

Jaynnah was as bad as a kid in the back of their parents’ shuttle, constantly wondering where they were going, when they would get there, who got to play the good cop and who played the bad. Jaynnah preferred the good cop, because the good cop always got the most lays, not necessarily the best, but the most. Getting laid was something Jaynnah enjoyed. . .probably more than the money Desum paid her. . .she stared at her partner’s ass. . .no probably about it, she enjoyed getting laid more than getting paid.
 
The purple haired woman began peeling the bloodstained teddy off of her body. Dammit! She hadn't meant to get that close to her victim to get this much blood all over her. Luckily she would have the time to clean up before she left this home.

As she began to shower off the blood that the teddy hadn't caught she began to think back to the beginning of this job. Changes in governments often brought well paying wet work for those not squeamish.

Raylene had been commissioned to kill the head of spaceport customs. Marrick had been stopping shipments he shouldn't have been. Naughty boy. So naughty in fact, that someone had wanted him dead bad enough to pay Raylene's heavy fee. She'd met Marrick at the bar he always frequented dressed in a tight little black dress and heels. She was playing the desperate immigrant and it worked too easily. She'd let the man buy her a few drinks and she'd watched the fool drink more than he should have before he started the passes at her. When she'd cautiously accepted his offer for a place to stay for the night and a meal along with a little money to "get on her feet" he immediately took her to his home. He'd said his wife wouldn't be home for days.

Imagine Raylene's surprise when the wife walked in while she was straddling Marrick strangling him as she fucked him. She'd had to change her tactic at that point. She released Marrick's throat only to smash a knife edge chop into his windpipe cutting off his air supply. She'd caught the wife in the kitchen before she could key up the constabulary to make her desperate report.

Raylene had put a stop to the call by grabbing a handful of the wife's hair and slammed her face into the comm unit shattering the faceplate and damaging the system beyond use. Despite the blood and the shattered nose the woman had turned into a hellcat. She clawed and flailed trying to get away from Raylene. Raylene enjoyed making her death a slow one. She played with the woman torturing her slowly as she beat her to death. Now here she was washing the woman's blood off and cursing the loss of the teddy. There was no way she'd ever get the blood out of the silk.

After she'd cleaned up she put her dress back on and left the home after she'd disabled the fire alarm and containment system and set the place ablaze. Slipping away from the house as it began to burn she managed to mingle into the crowd of gawkers unnoticed.

After making sure she hadn't been followed she went back to her hotel room and changed into her usual clothes, got her belongings together and left the room. She found another hotel a ways away and checked in using one of her aliases. From there she went to meet her contact to receive the rest of the pay for the job.

She'd ended up managing to talk the man into an additional five thousand for the wife. With more money in hand she knew she would be able to comfortably stay here until she could slip off world and away from Luben.
 
Last edited:
"Captain, a moment?"

Red stood, one leg propped up on the command console, eyes closed to slits, leaning in ever so gently to the display screen as the ship shook once more. Another assault, as the two ships came into view, flying by overhead, turning around for another attack.

"Hail them," He spoke, cool and collected, as sparks flew from one of the technician's nodes down the hall.

"It's open, Sir."

A dramatic pause, even on a open hailing system would be needed, "Surrender. You are ounumbered and outmanned. I assure you that fair and equal trials will be awaiting each and every one of you back on Dredia. You have my word, and Red Danson's word is a guarantee."

He even smiled, chiseled featured grin of a man posing for a swimsuit model as he watched the ships both pause, turning around and fire once more. His eyebrow went up in frustration.

"No response, Sir."

Red looked at the ships, using the display to come up close on one of them, "That is an old Federation Racer, is it not? The Fr28 model, oudated but good use for light cargo transport."

"Aye, Sir."

"Target the rear cargo hold. Fire."

The ship, brand new Regeant of the galaxy, top of the line model. All black and nearly featureless, it only appeared in close range, some dark hawk sweeping down from the heavens to take what it wanted.

And today, it wanted justice. Served cold, chilled even, with a nice bowl of frozen yogurt.

"Mmmm, frogurt, with raspberries," Red said as the Regeant burst forth in fire, prescise shots that hit the high back of one of the ships. An explosion rocked the back, sending sharpnel out everywhere, as the ship stopped its turn back to fire again, and instead floated off into space.

The other ship paused, turned, and disappeared.

"Sir?"

"Don't worry, we know where they're going," He spoke calm, cool, collected. Like a fireman getting a cat out of a tree.

His leg was getting stiff in this position, so he switched, the other leg coming up to stand in his oh so proud victorious moment. Another day saved thanks to Red Danson, another crisis averted thanks to his genius thinking.

Yes, he was a genius.

"Now, where's my frogurt?"

"Right away, Sir."

He hailed the now disabled ship, "I don't suppose you want to surrender now, do you?"

Nothing like the smell of justice on those icy cold mornings in space.
 
Arch growled. The worst thing about flying about in the fighter was the constant pit stops Although spacious enough for comfortable travel, even on long trips, he simply could not fit in the proper amenities. That meant stopping every twelve hours or so. He saved money by bringing rations with him, but he simply needed to relieve himself. Sleep was easy, and about the only thing to do. Well, he'd loaded some programs into his computer. Mostly brain puzzle games and the like. But there was also a few games of a more enticing nature.

The thought of his ‘special games' depressed him. He'd left the crew the ship a week before, in order to take care of their ‘personal matters' and taken the fighter out to continue hunting. Unfortunately, that meant there was more than just a home cooked meal he was missing out on. After almost a week constantly in the small pod, Arch was horny as hell. That wasn't necessarily a good thing as it meant his judgement and reactions would likely be clouded by hormones. Maybe he could take care of that when he got there. He preferred not to use a pro, but a hunter had to do what he had to do.

The Luben system looked like a good prospect for work, so he'd sent them a quick message and headed in that direction. Sure, the U.P.C. was there, but that just made the jobs more of a challenge. He'd built the Anole fighter himself. It was faster than anything the fascists had and slightly more maneuverable. Granted, the weapons and shielding were considerably weaker, but sacrifices had been made for the speed and extra space.
 
“Thanks for the warning!” he loaded up his bowl with the stew, and made filled another bowl for their pilot, which he took to he immediately. Returning, “well she can't say she isn't fed now at least,” he chuckled, knowing that every word could be heard in the cockpit; it really was a small ship. The cargo and engine compartments were larger, but the living spaces were smaller then the worst apartment he'd ever had planetside, especially with the second of the two crew cabins having been gutted, opened up to the cargo hold, with the outer wall now graced with two small holding cells (each smaller then one sonic shower stall aboard) for prisoners. Those had cost him a bunch, as he went top of the line. Bounty missions were more common, and paid well, but he wasn't about to let one escape while they fly back in this cramped tin can.

“You'd patch me back up though right Jaynnah? If picky back there ever decided to rearrange my vital parts?”
He laughed at that, but quickly stuffed his face full of the stew, and moaned. He pointed at the bowl approvingly with his spoon, then thrust another bite in his mouth.

Flopping down in a chair, and devouring his meal quickly he then brought an comm pad out of one of many pockets on his pants and began reviewing the most critical repairs to be made. Prioritizing the ones that would have to wait until they landed, which would have to wait until they could pay for a repair facility, and which he could get to work on right now – if only he could convince himself to get up again. The fuel regulator was pretty low on the list.

“Save me some of that goo you got there hun, I have a feeling the starboard oxygen scrubber will need a little loving until I can replace the whole unit. That thing's been trying to shake itself apart every time we drop out of hyper for a month.”


Yelling back down the short passage to the cockpit, “Hey Ace, let me know when we're in comm range of Luben IX will ya? Though try avoiding as many listening posts as you can until then, I still don't trust this new government of theirs has everything well in hand.”

Sighing, he forced himself up and ducked through the hatch, looking back at the glue chef. “When you're done cooking that stuff up gorgeous, care to deliver some to to me the starboard access duct?” He winked before she could deny him and unlocked the cargo compartment hatch, and closed it behind him as he set to work. The best he could hope for was one of the girls would feel like 'distracting' him. 'Ace' usually felt pretty spunky after a challenging flight – and avoiding listening posts certainly qualified, but Jaynnah was less predictable. Any odd thing could set her to jumping the nearest humanoid's bones.
 
Arch wandered in to the farthest pub from the spaceport. Those close by were always too expensive, bilking the customers for all they were worth. Dives like this, closer to the slums, were far more affordable. The food couldn't be much worse and walking cost no money at all. With his large frame he rarely got mugged. Well, and the fact that most people assumed he carried something much larger than the pea-shooter of a pistol underneath the full length duster.

With a cold stare he found a booth recently ‘vacated' by a couple of locals. Arch was not in a good mood. He'd gotten more than the usual hassle at the spaceport when he'd tried to land. With the U.P.C. in the sector, he'd been flagged once more as a suspected smuggler. As a successful independent shipping service, they naturally assumed he sidelined as a smuggler.

In truth, he could pull far more money using the False Pride for legal shipping than most smuggling. If it wasn't for his desire to prove himself against his brother, he'd probably go back. He half suspected that these occasional ‘personal matters' his crew went off on were actually jobs to pull in the real money. He couldn't help but keep notes about great opportunities in his personal files, and he was pretty sure at least one of them had cracked his codes, so it would be easy for them to pull a couple of quick jobs and get back with enough money to cover another half year or more.

Arch knew that Desum had far more troubles with his ship than he ever did and suspected that he knew where discrepancies in his own budget came from. Arch had a great head for business opportunities, but tended to get too bored to keep the numbers straight. Fortunately, that was why he had a crew. A miracle worker for both an accountant and mechanic, and a third for all around, general, backup. Arch usually did the piloting himself, but the others could, in a pinch.

The ale was pathetic and the ‘food' was slop. He really wanted to be back with his crew, but he respected their privacy. Besides, they really were, probably, simply trying to allow him the illusion that he was a great and successful bounty hunter when all he was was a glorified, if well paid, courier.

Arch sighed and slid down into the booth. He really needed to get laid.
 
After a long restless week of escaping once again from the long arms of the law, Liliha found a tiny little piss-ant of a bar on the outskirts of the Luben system. The place was desheveld, everyone there looked liked they hadn't taken a shower in about 3 weeks, and the bar was fully stocked. She walked up to the bar sitting down at the end on a stool getting eyed by a few people and she didnt even flinch. She nodded to the bar tender like they were old buddies and he set a beer infront of her.
"i'll start a tab...put it under the name Yana"
Yana, was usually the name she'd use when starting a tab she knew she wasnt going to pay for. The bartender nodded again and wrote it down. She had money, that wasnt the issue, it was the fact she didnt think she needed to pay for booze, her clevage also helped in these situations.


She sighed and eaves-dropped on a few tough looking guys a few feet away. They were discussing the new government system and how much they disliked it. She has to agree, it was strict before and it's even more strict now. This all made her wonder about the bounty that currently sat on her head, and how much it has increased since the last time she checked it. She shrugged polishing off her beer quickly signalling for another. She leaned against the bar showing off a bit of skin between her low rise cargo pants and her skin tight shirt which was a bit see-through. Her jacket sat on the back rest of the seat she was in and her boots rested nicely on the beam at her feet.

It was nice for her to enjoy a few drinks and not have to worry about some ass hole walking in and shooting at her...or hitting on her. She did miss being chased in a sexual way, and not the way which required death or prison. It had been quite some time since her last sexual encounter and she had a craving. It wouldnt be hard for her to go flirt and play with some guys but she didnt want just some random guy in a dirty bar. She drank more of her beer thinking of things and eaves dropping again.

The two men discussed a recent murder not to far away. She had to smirk, listening to her crime told from the mouths of others made her excited. She was quick, clean, and organized and from what she heard from these two men talking about this, the cops hadnt a clue it was her. The woman she killed was planning to cross some arms dealers Lili just happened to had worked for. They gave her a call and kindly took care of the problem for them, getting a nice sum of money for it as well. She drank more looking around the room, looking for anyone suspicous and saw nothing really. She needed excitement, a good fist fight, or a hard fuck.
 
The money from her last contract should have done her over but that damned silk teddy had bothered her so much she'd spent a huge amount of money in replacing it. Now she was going to have to break a rule that she had about multiple jobs on the same planet.

She'd gotten word of a contract on a couple of Union labor representatives that were making trouble for some in this new and very corrupt government. They were to be removed as messily as possible to make the unions understand that their payments needed to be kept up.

She was told that these men would be in this bar holding court with their people planning a strike if the government didn't stop these outrageous demands. Raylene made sure the hood of the old beat up hooded sweatshirt covered all of her hair. Reaching under the heavy leather duster she checked her weapons. The two roomsweeper shotguns were in place against her back. Her other weapons were in place and ready.

The hooded womman walked into the bar, her thigh high high heeled boots clicking as she walked up to where the union men were. She took the time to look about the bar at the various spacers present. She noted the woman at the bar watching her suroundings as she ordered another beer. She also noted the spacer eating his meal.

As she got to the Union men that had been talking about a killing she had to wonder if it had been her contract they were talking about. She gave the men a cold look through her sunglasses before she reached into the duster drawing the two auto pistols from her sides. The long banana clips made the guns look even scarier than they were. A weapon in each hand she pulled the triggers letting the guns empty themselves into the group of men. Through their screams and the screams of the others in the bar she heard the pistols click empty. Men were still writhing in the pile of bodies as she reholstered the pistols and drew one of the roomsweepers out from behind her back. She fired the shotgun burst into the pile rechambering rounds with a pump of the gun. She emptied the shotgun into the pile then proceeded to head out of the bar pulling the second roomsweeper to cover her exit. Raylene headed out the door slinging the gun back under her duster and mingling into the crowd.
 
Lili heard the footsteps as this woman had walked into the bar. This new woman had light steps but made sure she was noticed, and announced her presence even without saying anything. She was beautiful and as Lili now saw, lethal.

After killing the men, that were gossiping about Lili she "cleaned up' in a rather dirty manner. This woman was messy but knew what she was doing. And was deffinately not an amateur. This might have been the excitement Lili was looking for. She stood up and kicked up a bar chair and spin kicking it so that it broke at the door right by the woman as she left.

Lili stood there and finnished her beer and crossed her arms at the woman standing at the bar as eyes turned onto her by people coming out of their 'cover' posistion from when this new woman pulled out her guns. Lili smirked and chewed on her bottom lip a bit. She adjusted her shirt a bit and rubbed the tattoo on her stomach and looked at the door seeing what this new woman would do next in retaliation if anything.
 
A chair smashed into the wall by the side of her head as she was walking out of the bar. She thought about this and made a gesture in the direction the chair came from. It would take an idiot to stand here and brawl after she'd done her job. But the gesture was a sort of offer. Follow me. Raylene wouldn't stand and finish this but if whoever had thrown the chair was interested she might just have a little fun in an alley out of sight.

She continued out the door and into the crowd until she got to the nearest alley. There she ducked in and waited from a good vantage to make sure she wasn't caught. This government might be corrupt as she was but she didn't trust them to leave her to hang for doing their dirty work for them.
 
Jaynnah watched him leave, admiring the way his ass was outlined in the trousers he wore, not to mention the muscles that rippled with every step he took. She jerked away from her admiring stare and cursed, barely hearing the location Hawk was yelling down the hall. “Fuck!” she cursed as she jumped up and hurried over to her bubbling glue. She killed the heat and stirred the mix.

A sigh of relief escaped her pink-hued lips as she watched the liquid gel slowly begin to congeal, now that the heat was no longer pumping its composition into over drive. As the pot of purple glue sat on a table cooling, Jaynnah gathered various size bottles and set them up on the counter. Soon she had her homemade concoction stowed away and one full canister in her hands, while walking down the hall in the direction of where she knew her Captain needed her.

Casually she watched Demus work. Her tongue snaked over her lips as she was once again drawn to his movements. She coughed, then winked as she gained his attention. “Here’s your glue.” She walked over to him and squatted, opening the canister and pushing it toward him. From her back pocket she pulled a basting brush, normally used to smear the juices over one of the rare fresh kills they got when Demus hunted meat. . . something he rarely did since most of their food consisted of ready meals on the go. She liked fresh meat and veggies though, often spending her own money to gain a few groceries for the ship.

She watched him work assisting when needed, but eventually growing bored with her surroundings. She slid to the floor and propped her feet up on the wall opposite of her partner. “So I heard you holler that we’re heading to Lupen. IX. . .haven’t been there in a while.” Her fingers toyed with the ties of her vest and she pulled at the laces.

“Wonder what jobs they’ll have. Last time we were there, we had to get those twins... Diedra and Denise. . .” She closed her eyes, remembering the perky little blondes, who had been stealing weapons plans from a former lover, they had both shared. When they had been discovered, they disappeared and started over in the disease ridden town. “They were hot little numbers though. Remember how they were into Ace and well. . .” she bit her lower lip and slipped her fingers under her shirt, “me.”
 
Simon walked into the private hanger rented out for the night by some of his customers. This particular deal was for some building plans stolen from a military base. The plans were of their security systems that were going to be installed soon. Simon was particularly proud of this job it wasn't easy but the pay was good. The hanger only had 3 lights on so that way neither party could identify each other very well. He walked up to a lone man standing near his ship with a brief case in hand waiting. Out of the shadows two people stepped in front of him and padded him down. They took the disc out and handed it to the man standing in front of him. In turn they handed him the brief case.


"One hundred thousand like we agreed." he said has he put the disc in his jacket pocket. 'Woah woah. We agreed it was two hundred thousand. Do you know the hell I went through to get it? Stiffing me outta one hundred thousand was not part of the deal." He did not think twice has he pulled out his pistol that the guards didn't find. "Now give me the money or the disc. You bastards know my time isn't cheap and no one screws me outta money." The man refused and Simon pulled the trigger and killed the man and shot the other two next to him. He hated people who would try to muscle him out of cash. In this business its kill or be killed shoot now ask questions later. The killings were never out of cold blood just bad business practices. He ran over and took the disc and bolted out of the room not knowing there was someone still on board the ship.


Simon went to a locker box and put the disc and the briefcase in there. Constantly looking around to make sure no one was watching or following him. He took some of the money out of the brief case and walked his way to the cantina. It was time for him to go and see what this place has to offer and drink away what just happened. Simon walked over to the bar and ordered a double of the strongest drink they had. He looked around taking in the exits of the place just getting a feel for the place in case he had to make an exit. Simon pounded the drink and ordered another has he leaned against the bar.


This place was big and full of people the dim lights made it a little easier for him to blend in. The music was loud and the women spread through out the bar were all looking around to see if anyone caught their eyes. Simon went to a booth and sat down so he was facing the whole bar. The alcohol began to ease his nerves and his shaking began to go away. He calmed himself and just watched the crowd getting the occasional smile and wink from a woman walking by or sitting at another table. Simon would smile back or tip his drink to them. He waited to see if one would take up his offer and join him at his table.
 
Last edited:
Arch finished his food and had sat back to take in the atmosphere. With all of the recent change in the sector, this would be a perfect place to get a handle on the situation of the common man. Of course, he never tends to realize that he does not blend in as well as he thinks he does. It's not the outfit, which generally labels him as either a well paid enforcer or the bounty hunter that he tries to be. It could also have been his tendency to keep himself very clean and well groomed. It was simple to gain access to the maintenance areas of the spaceport and catch a quick sonic shower before hitting the town.

What sets him aside is the glint in his eyes. He is an optimist. The universe has failed to grind the hope from him, despite the constantly failed attempts to one-up Desum. With every day that passed he saw another opportunity to make money. Most he passed on to a few close friends, if they were time critical, but a few he kept in those private files.

Now he paid attention. Eventually, he would have to scrounge up one of 'his' contacts in this system. All right, so they weren't really his, but that's also what his crew was for. Regardless of who's contacts they really were, they would find him a few good marks in this territory. Hopefully ones which he wouldn't need too much of a team to pick up. They'd scored a couple of badasses in their time, but it had always been a group effort. One man didn't have any reserves if, when, things went south.

Gunshots rang out from less than a block down the street. Arch dashed for the door, along with half of the rest of the pub. He had paid up front for everything, so it wasn't a big deal when he, unlike the rest of the curious patrons, bolted closer to the sound of the fight. He skidded to a stop in front of the bar, just in time to see. . .nothing but a pile of bodies. It was clear that this had been no fight. This had been a slaughter, possibly even an execution.
 
Lili saw the woman's offer and deicded to take it. The cloaked woman vanished from site and Lili knew where she was going, an alley way or behind a building somewhere..less open to everyone else. She whipped her jacket on and started to shove past past people looking in at the bar, shrieking from the blood and dead bodies. She made a mental note of the people she was passing, including one man that didnt seem like he should be as surprised as he was. He looked strong and built, and much cleaner than the rather greasy and smelly people that were around him.

She didnt think much of the man as she shoved past him almost knocking a few people down she looked around seeing a small alley and making her way towards it. She loved a good fight from a worthy opponent. And this woman seemed to know how things worked and such. She didnt want to kill this woman, just a good fight between criminals.

Her hips swayed as she walked, her arms were down by her side and made it towards the alley. She took one step into the shadows and looked around. She took a few more steps getting into the proper fighting stance. She thanked god everyday for getting her ass to study martial arts for so many years, as well as learning on the street. She heard something move, like a piece of cloth being tossed in the wind and looked over, waiting....
 
PaintaPicture said:
Lili saw the woman's offer and decided to take it. The cloaked woman vanished from site and Lili knew where she was going, an alley way or behind a building somewhere..less open to everyone else. She whipped her jacket on and started to shove past past people looking in at the bar, shrieking from the blood and dead bodies. She made a mental note of the people she was passing, including one man that didn't seem like he should be as surprised as he was. He looked strong and built, and much cleaner than the rather greasy and smelly people that were around him.

She didn't think much of the man as she shoved past him almost knocking a few people down she looked around seeing a small alley and making her way towards it. She loved a good fight from a worthy opponent. And this woman seemed to know how things worked and such. She didn't want to kill this woman, just a good fight between criminals.

Her hips swayed as she walked, her arms were down by her side and made it towards the alley. She took one step into the shadows and looked around. She took a few more steps getting into the proper fighting stance. She thanked god everyday for getting her ass to study martial arts for so many years, as well as learning on the street. She heard something move, like a piece of cloth being tossed in the wind and looked over, waiting....

The woman had heard the duster hit the ground. Good. Now let her see the other room sweeper. It was held at Raylene's hip, her finger on the trigger. "So, what's up Buttercup?" Raylene asked, "I doubt you're here to take me in. If you were you wouldn't have missed with that chair you threw at me."

Raylene watched this woman to see how this was going to go down. It hadn't slipped her attention that the other woman in this alley was ready to fight. "So like I said Buttercup, what's up? I'm hoping you weren't attach to any of those men. Not that it would make me feel bad if you were but I'd hate to ruin a possible date."
 
An hour later they arrived on a planet, following the ship very closely. Almost within firing range, by the time a shooting solution presented itself however, the small little transport ship had jumped in front of the planet, and used it as some sort of shield.

Red had to hold his fire. One missed shot and he could destroy a building full of eagle scout orphans who are helping the elderly celebrate a birthday. How could he have that on his conscious? Honestly.

He followed the transport ship down though, hot on his trail. Flying through atmo at red necked speeds, the light transport dodging and weaving dipping and diving, fire running across its hull. Red's bulkier Regeant tried its best to follow.

In the end, he had to hold back though, and watch the ship disappear through a bunch of buildings in the southern part of a city. Red himself shook his head, pointing towards the nearest docking bay. He would find them. No problem.

He'd seen where they had landed.

"China town," He purred, his silken voice distracting all the female crew members around him. He walked into his private quarters, getting prepared. The latest in government protection, anti shield, a couple of booster shooters, and some latent tracking devices.

Oh, this was going to be a cake walk. Indeed it was.

"I need two people to go out on this expedition with me. Ronald, I've known you since we both trained at the Academy, you're with me."

Ronald was already suited to go. He was a large black feral, with hair running down his arms. He looked big, bulky, but also very inteligent. He nodded at the request, coming to stand by Red's side.

"And you," He pointed to some random fodder of an ensign. That's how it works. Best friend and someone he's never seen before go out on the away mission. That's they way he'd always seen it done on TV

"Look sharp, men. We're going to China Town."
 
He cussed as another bolt was stripped of its threads from the magnetic wrench. Well that's why he needed the glue, and prayed on his lucky stars (few of them that there were) that Jaynnah's purple goo would hold something this large in place...at least for a few weeks.

At her comments he bumped his head on the top of the crawl space as he backed out reaching for the glue and brush. “Orion be damned again! Damnit that hurt.” Laughing it off he took the purple concoction and scooted the top half of him back into the small hatch under the oxygen scrubber. As he began brushing glue into place and smelled the acrid scent of the chemical weld happening before his eyes, he vowed never to eat from the pot she had prepared this in ever again. “Yeah...I remember those two, and how my lovely crew 'handled' them. Friggin' most fun a man ever had watching. Good sports about it all too once we took them in. Gave a rather fine show confined in that one cell together. ... Good times.”

Inspecting his hands to ensure none of the obviously toxic goo had dripped on him, and moderately satisfied that they would continue breathing a little while longer, Desum slid out of the hole and into the access duct that Jaynnah had chosen to remain in. It didn't take him long to realize her purpose, sitting there topless and all. She really did have a magnificent rack, and that wasn't even the best of her qualities!

“But then, times are looking pretty good here and now....Right here in the crawl space eh?”
His grin showed no disappointment at all. There were perks to being crammed aboard with two horny, stop a man's heart sexy – if in their own ways – women. Two of those perks jutted up for his consumption now.

He waisted no more time, leaning up and wrapping a hand around her to hold her head as his pushed his lips on hers. The other hand, when not aiding his movement in the tight space, reached to fondle the globes she had bared.

Soon they both lay back in the small duct, and his shirt had somehow disappeared over his head, with a silent hope that it didn't get stuck in anything vital, again.
 
Wyldfire said:
The woman had heard the duster hit the ground. Good. Now let her see the other room sweeper. It was held at Raylene's hip, her finger on the trigger. "So, what's up Buttercup?" Raylene asked, "I doubt you're here to take me in. If you were you wouldn't have missed with that chair you threw at me."

Raylene watched this woman to see how this was going to go down. It hadn't slipped her attention that the other woman in this alley was ready to fight. "So like I said Buttercup, what's up? I'm hoping you weren't attach to any of those men. Not that it would make me feel bad if you were but I'd hate to ruin a possible date."


Lili raised her eyebrow and looked over at the woman, and her gun. The way she stood and had her hand on it made her look almost trigger-happy. She stood up and out of her 'stance' and looked at the woman with her piercing gaze and said in a rather neutral tone,
"3 things. First, i'm not a flower...so drop the 'buttercup' bit. Second, i dont take people in...i can barely get myself a place...bad credit history if you know what i mean. And third i didnt throw the chair i kicked it and i didnt miss. If i had wanted it to hit you, it would have."

She smiled. This purple-haired woman was quite attractive and seemed to be your not-so-ordinary criminal. She looked around a bit, people still freaking out about the men being killed and such, it didnt bother her.
"And those men...I didnt know 'em but i was enjoying eavesdropping on their convorsation about some murders...they embellished the story a bit and some of their facts where off, but whatever. Anyways I dont really date, i've got a weird schedule. But you seemed like someone that could be interesting, it's not everyday you see a chick with purple hair walk into a bar and cap a few guys that didnt first by her a drink."

She smirked and took the hairpins out oher hair letting the long braid of hair fall down her back and stop mid-back. The Hair pins were basically long sheethed razor blades. She took the braid back up to her head wrapping it into a bun and putting the pins back in still looking at this woman. She then zipped up her jacket half-way, up to where her breats sat but still let them be uncovered by a jacket.
 
PaintaPicture said:
Lili raised her eyebrow and looked over at the woman, and her gun. The way she stood and had her hand on it made her look almost trigger-happy. She stood up and out of her 'stance' and looked at the woman with her piercing gaze and said in a rather neutral tone,
"3 things. First, i'm not a flower...so drop the 'buttercup' bit. Second, i dont take people in...i can barely get myself a place...bad credit history if you know what i mean. And third i didnt throw the chair i kicked it and i didnt miss. If i had wanted it to hit you, it would have."

She smiled. This purple-haired woman was quite attractive and seemed to be your not-so-ordinary criminal. She looked around a bit, people still freaking out about the men being killed and such, it didnt bother her.
"And those men...I didnt know 'em but i was enjoying eavesdropping on their convorsation about some murders...they embellished the story a bit and some of their facts where off, but whatever. Anyways I dont really date, i've got a weird schedule. But you seemed like someone that could be interesting, it's not everyday you see a chick with purple hair walk into a bar and cap a few guys that didnt first by her a drink."

She smirked and took the hairpins out oher hair letting the long braid of hair fall down her back and stop mid-back. The Hair pins were basically long sheethed razor blades. She took the braid back up to her head wrapping it into a bun and putting the pins back in still looking at this woman. She then zipped up her jacket half-way, up to where her breats sat but still let them be uncovered by a jacket.

"Sounds like we got us a bit in common then. I keep a very strange schedule too. But it does get a bit boring now and then," Raylene said giving the other woman an appraising look. "So, want to go get us a drink and maybe get in a brawl before we go back to my room for some fun?"

She waited to see what the woman's reaction would be.
 
She purred into his mouth as his hand made quick work of her nipple, bringing his palm from under her breast and then rolling the marble into a hard point. Jaynnah whimpered when he pulled away, but then grinned lavishly as he worked his pants down and then kicked his shoes free. She knew it was near impossible for them to stand or move around a lot, but she was one happy scientist when her Captain was fully accessible for her. Shimming out of her clothes, her ass wiggling one way then the other as she too kicked free of her confining articles of clothing, only to welcome her lover back into her arms.

With a hungry look and a wicked gleam to her eyes, she opened her legs and ran her fingers across her heated flesh. A giggle of pleasure erupted from her lips as she watched him work his way back over her, cursing some when something pinched or hit him. A loud crash echoed through the ship and she groaned. “That’d be the panel I replaced a couple days ago, gonna have to glue it up too. Thank god it is on the inside of the ship.”

She licked her lips and dipped a finger into her eager opening. “Care to explore, Cap’n?” Her smile was wide and genuine as her digit, covered in her juices floated up to her mouth. She sucked them clean and then took to exploring her tits, lifting and squeezing them while she watched her lover stalk her, knowing full well she was caught . “Ace is gonna be so jealous,” she told him... “but we’ll make it up to her, won’t we baby?”
 
She heard the woman's offer and thought about it for a moment. It wasnt a bad one to take and she maybe able to swindle a few things here and there so sure...why not it made sense for the most part.
"A drink..a brawl and an actual room...i think i can take that offer."
She paused and looked around realizing they couldnt go back into the bar they were just in obviously so they'd have to find another place, it wouldnt be hard. There was probably one right down the block or something who knows. Maybe the woman would know.

"Anyways, which bar ya' wanna go too? And do ya got a name or can i call you purple-hair broad?"
Lili wanted to emphasize her attitude and make the point that she didnt care who she offended. This woman had probably already known that but as the strong willed and slightly cocky person that Lili was, she felt the need to do it.
 
Desum watched the woman squirm out of her garments, and tease him by with her little display, all ways backing away further down the access duct, as if to escape him. She always did enjoy feeling chased, even if she very often started each little encounter. He often pondered just what size army it might take to actually satiate this woman. And as always, he decided he didn't really care, but sure enjoyed doing his part to try.

Ignoring the panel that she referred to, choking back curses for yet another failing component on his ship, he inch closer eventually giving up on pursuing her further down a crawl space then he had to. Grabbing her ankle, and then the opposite knee h drug her back to, and practically under him. “Yes, we'll have to see to her, and both of us will be lucky to live out the night; you know how she gets after a good flight. Heavens help us if she has to push it, and run from a pursuit...” He laughed, but then dropped his head between the thighs in front of him. His pilot was doing her job, and she could make demands on his time when she saw them safely to their destination. Until then it paid to keep his medic happy.

Her scent poured into his nose, filling his senses as he began slowly running his tongue along the exposed lips. His hands continued to grip her knees, forcing them apart so he could enjoy his feast. He occasionally looked up in her big brown eyes, grinned, and plunged back in.
 
It wasn’t long before all thoughts and all sounds of the ship were no longer a concern for Jaynnah gnawing on the lips, tugging on her hardened clit and several times blowing hot puffs of air across her slippery mound. Her fingers never really found a home to lay. She moved her hands from his shoulders, to his hair, up her chest, across her breasts and eventually pulled at her own long mane of fiery curls. “Fuck baby,” she growled and grunted as she felt her climax reaching out to swallow her.

Desum knew what to do and how to do it. He had since the first time he seduced her, then again Jaynnah’s memory could have been failing her. . .perhaps she had seduced him. The question never was answered as she felt his fingers plunge into her. Two digits swirled around her pussy and she began to rock her hips as he devoured her clit. “Ooh fuck, yes!” she squealed, just before she arched her back and grunted a low, primal noise of lust.

She felt the liquid fire slide out of her pussy. The honey seemed to splash onto Desum, a soft whooshing sound filled the small space they were rutting in. Her legs fell to the side as he continued to sup from her. Her fingers curled into fists and her eyes lolled back into her head. “Baby,” she hissed and swallowed what little moisture she had in her mouth. “Fuck me baby,” she begged, moving one hand to pull at his head and drag his hungry, come-covered mouth from her sex. “Right now. . .”

Her words were laced with passion as she stared at his glistening face. “Get up here and kiss me Cap’n. I’m thirsty.”
 
A man living in such crapped accommodations with two women might seem to be one of those things filled with issues and problems most men would care to avoid. Normally, they would be right, Desum didn't get along with most people for very long, let alone extended relations with women. To him, a long lasting relationship involved breakfast. But with the two that had, under their own unique circumstances, joined as his crew, he couldn't be happier. If it weren't for times like this, he'd call them long lost sisters. They were family, certainly, if not by blood then by kindred spirits.

And the spirited woman before him now was further endearing herself to him, with her lusty demands. Jaynnah’s body convulsed and rewarded him for his efforts, but as amazing as she looking writhing about in an orgasm, she demanded more before even done riding the first out. Grinning from ear-to-ear like the Cheshire Cat, removed himself from the feast he'd just enjoyed and crawled his way up her body, stopping occasionally to kiss, or bite, the exposed flesh along the way. Kissing his way up her neck and jaw, he finally let their lips and tongues hungrily meet.

Further south, his pelvis pressed against hers, pinning his swollen cock frustratingly close to it's mark, yet teasingly out of position. Bodies moved, grinding together instinctively, yet still awaiting more.

“Damnit Jaynnah, one of these day's I'll manage to actually leave you so satisfied you won't think of sex for a week,” he chuckled. His right arm slide inside her left thigh, and behind her knee; lifting her long, silky appendage up and out of his way. He pinned his hand against the tiny wail to his right, leaving her leg dangling over his arm as his hips moved into position so that he could thrust himself into her. She was slick, and hotter then most the stars he come far too close to flying into. It always amazed him just how the hell she remained so tight as often and throughly as she liked getting fucked. For the moment he just counted it as another unique blessing he was graced with, and repeatedly plunged himself into her heavily pussy.
 
Back
Top