You Can Leave Your Hat On...

Is she hotter when she leaves her hat on?

• Always

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Never

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Never went there done that but I'd like to.

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

schaeff

Literotica Guru
There is something mysteriously erotic about a woman with only a hat on. I need help in taking the mystery out of it so erotic pics of women with hats are most welcome! :devil:

All women welcum to post pics with their hats on!

Yes, she really is wearing a hat, yes...oh yes the hat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hats and Chocolate

Hello JenniferMidnight! Now there's a really great question. The answer is a big yes...ooooo you in a hat...it's getting too hot in here. And thanks for visiting! I've got more hat pics. I would be nice if some lurkers could share hat pics too? - they're hard to find and they find me hard. ;)

schaeff said:
Hello JenniferMidnight! Now there's a really great question. The answer is a big yes...ooooo you in a hat...it's getting too hot in here. And thanks for visiting! I've got more hat pics. I would be nice if some lurkers could share hat pics too? - they're hard to find and they find me hard. ;)

Hey S,
I just noticed your tag line about searching for the best way to have sex. May I put in my 2 cents? I would say that albeit kinky stuff is fun and adds seasoning to lovemaking (everyone has their own flavour :cool: ), picture this. You are sitting at your desk working away on your computer - the room is quiet - you are focused with deep concentration. Because you are so relaxed your skin is almost tingling and you're feeling warm, strong, sexy and in need of being taken. (this is where I come in *grin*). You don't hear me enter the room - the first exposure is my warm, soft tongue running along your neck. You are open and vulnerable in your silence - every nerve ending sparking and alive. You don’t acknowledge my presence and continuing working – but I hear how your breath is a tiny bit heavier, more pronounced. My tongue continues up behind your ear – now you feel my breath and a quiet “mmmm” escapes from your throat. I run my tongue back down the side of your neck and return back to your ear – I can feel the goose bumps in reaction. My tongue slides into your ear and, using the tip, I trace the shape - the contours - and then wiggle it into the opening. Now it’s my breathy “mmmm” you hear.

I vote for sensual love making Schaeff …slow …tender …soft …wet ….hard …long …endless…

Oh yes. You have a way of getting my attention while in front of a computer. I like that suggestion, slow, tender, erotic. Do you give private lessons? :heart:

schaeff said:
There is something mysteriously erotic about a woman with only a hat on. I need help in taking the mystery out of it so erotic pics of women with hats are most welcome! :devil:
Will these do??? :)
D.K.

Attachments

• 1_DK Westin 11-06 114.jpg
    1_DK Westin 11-06 114.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 3,195
  • 1_DK Westin 11-06 212.jpg
    1_DK Westin 11-06 212.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,794
  • 1_DK Westin 11-06 221.jpg
    1_DK Westin 11-06 221.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2,140
DK, HI!
Your pics are hot hot hot! Oh yes...the hat...yes..Thank you for leaving your hat on. Soooooo sexy. Now I'm beginning to look like my av. :)

S

Now how about that, my eyes went from DK's great legs to her hat. Yes, nice outfit too.

So BUSTED!!!!
...Like my HAT?
D.K.

Attachments

• 00001_B.jpg
    00001_B.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,321
  • DKCop000001_B.jpg
    DKCop000001_B.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,077
  • DKCop00002_B.jpg
    DKCop00002_B.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,286
It's almost a hat

9030.jpg

This looks like fun too...

of course it's not bicycling, but very motivating...

Back