............Wanna Cum with me

IwannaCum

Always horny
That is right. Cum one...Cum all.....I wanna Cum.....you wanna Cum....we all wanna Cum.

Instead of me threadjacking to play,(and if you read some of my posts you know I like to play), I am starting this thread so that I can play and anyone that wants to play with me(or other's that Cum to play here), can Cum to play.

So I hope you Cum see me, and I hope you all Cum often.

Last edited:
IwannaCum said:
That is right. Cum one...Cum all.....I wanna Cum.....you wanna Cum....we all wanna Cum.

Instead of me threadjacking to play,(and if you read some of my posts you know I like to play), I am starting this thread so that I can play and anyone that wants to play with me(or other's that Cum to play here), can Cum to play.

So I hope you Cum see me, and I hope you all Cum often.

All this cumming is going to cause a seizure.

dammit, I wasn't the first to visit

oh well, I told you I would cum IWanna

baller16 said:
dammit, I wasn't the first to visit

oh well, I told you I would cum IWanna

YAY!!!! baller is here!!

Come on over and relax with me *pats the spot next to me on the bed*

IwannaCum said:
YAY!!!! baller is here!!

Come on over and relax with me *pats the spot next to me on the bed*

*sits next to Iwanna*

good I need to relax, and I'm sore from lifting yesterday

baller16 said:
*sits next to Iwanna*

good I need to relax, and I'm sore from lifting yesterday

aww...let me massage those shoulders for you.

*places her hands on ballers shoulders...starts to rub and knead his sore muscles*

IwannaCum said:
aww...let me massage those shoulders for you.

*places her hands on ballers shoulders...starts to rub and knead his sore muscles*

mmmm that feels good, that's the spot right there

baller16 said:
mmmm that feels good, that's the spot right there

*works her fingers deep into ballers shoulder muscles...massages his neck*

Glad you stopped in, was hoping I wouldn't be here alone...slowing sinking to into the thread graveyard.

IwannaCum said:
*works her fingers deep into ballers shoulder muscles...massages his neck*

Glad you stopped in, was hoping I wouldn't be here alone...slowing sinking to into the thread graveyard.

don't worry about it, IWanna, things tend to go back and forth, like I said it will be up there at the top often

*mmm very good

baller16 said:
don't worry about it, IWanna, things tend to go back and forth, like I said it will be up there at the top often

*mmm very good

*moves her hands lower on baller's back*

*kisses the back of his neck*

IwannaCum said:
*moves her hands lower on baller's back*

*kisses the back of his neck*

mmm, now you're definitely helping me relax but umm you're creating tension in another area ;)

Isn't that why I am.......*continues kissing the back of his neck.....one hand reaches around and rubs his chest, her fingers finding his nipple*

IwannaCum said:
Isn't that why I am.......*continues kissing the back of his neck.....one hand reaches around and rubs his chest, her fingers finding his nipple*

mmm, wow you really want to get me to rise to the occasion don't you?

baller16 said:
mmm, wow you really want to get me to rise to the occasion don't you?

Would you want it any other way? Now that I have your soulder, back and neck muscles taken care of, I need to work on that big muscle that has caught my eye;)

*gets onto her knees on the bed next to baller....her head lowers....*

IwannaCum said:
Would you want it any other way? Now that I have your soulder, back and neck muscles taken care of, I need to work on that big muscle that has caught my eye;)

*gets onto her knees on the bed next to baller....her head lowers....*

mmm go for it baby

baller16 said:
mmm go for it baby

*looks up into his eyes as I flick my tongue across the tip of his hard cock....my tongue slides around the head and I take it into my wet mouth*

IwannaCum said:
*looks up into his eyes as I flick my tongue across the tip of his hard cock....my tongue slides around the head and I take it into my wet mouth*

mmm your mouth feels so wet hot and sooooo good

baller16 said:
mmm your mouth feels so wet hot and sooooo good

*I move my head up and down on your cock....long slow strokes, pulling up until only the head is in my mouth...then plunging back down...your cock sliding across my tongue and down my tight throat*

IwannaCum said:
*I move my head up and down on your cock....long slow strokes, pulling up until only the head is in my mouth...then plunging back down...your cock sliding across my tongue and down my tight throat*

mmmm baby, take it all

baller16 said:
mmmm baby, take it all

*I pull up and suck on the head....take it in my hand and slam it on my extended tongue...I start licking down the shaft...snaking south to your balls, licking around the left one and then the right....I suck one into my mouth, my tongue rolling around it, teasing it insode my mouth*

IwannaCum said:
*I pull up and suck on the head....take it in my hand and slam it on my extended tongue...I start licking down the shaft...snaking south to your balls, licking around the left one and then the right....I suck one into my mouth, my tongue rolling around it, teasing it insode my mouth*

mmm, keep going baby

Don't wanna interrupt. Congrats on the new thread Iwanna. :kiss:

I'll talk to you all later. :)

baller16 said:
mmm, keep going baby

*moving on to the right, sucking it in, my tongue slipping around it, I pull back slightly wit it in my mouth, hearing your moans I slowly tongue my way up the shaft and take it in hard and deep*

Trxjw said:
Don't wanna interrupt. Congrats on the new thread Iwanna. :kiss:

I'll talk to you all later. :)

*lifts her head* Hey Trxjx...you don't have to leave, don't you want to watch...or.....something;)

*looks down at baller's cock, licks her lips, takes it back into my mouth, my tongue teasing it as it slides in*

Back