Bi guy will cam 4 u

Last week I cammed for some guy for a couple of hours. I let him be the boss and tell me what to do. It was very hot. First he had me take off all my clothes and model various parts of my body for him. Later I worked myself over with a dildo and eventually wanked for him. It was so hot I managed to cum 3 times!

i wouldnt mind watching you jack off and cum for me :) drop me a line if you're up for a show

Late last night I met online with two members. They had me bend over and lube myself up before using several toys on myself. Later I stroked off for them and let them watch me cum. Keep the messages cumming and you might catch me online....then hopefully I can get you off.

Bigbibear said:
Late last night I met online with two members. They had me bend over and lube myself up before using several toys on myself. Later I stroked off for them and let them watch me cum. Keep the messages cumming and you might catch me online....then hopefully I can get you off.

So sorry I missed that !!!!! :rolleyes:

im mad

im mad i missed that one i would love to see you play with your toys let me know i want to atch you more then anything

The other day a viewer asked me to slap my cock repeatedly. I obliged as always. He then asked me to slap my balls. Afterwards they were red and aching to blow a huge load. Too bad there's nobody around right now to tell me what they'd like to see because I'm feeling steamy and ready to please.

Back