getting people knocked up

gamer9643

Really Experienced
i love stories where the entire end goal is to knock up the woman. i dont care if it's three four chapters long but nothing makes me blow my load like reading that. especially if it's a rea;itive youre trying to knock up. paticulary a sister, mother or step sister. and happy ending i love happy ending is the story ends happily i love it maybe the realitves relize they cant live withoiut each other or something but i love happy ending. i always want the guy to wind up with the woman hes boning it's just who i am.

I love to read about a young wife getting knocked up. She knows she dong it and can't help herself. In the end she always askes her lover/son/dad to come inside her. That's hott

With the demand that there is for these types of stories, it seems like one could almost make a whole new category on lit.

You will notice, though, that you can find pregnancy stories in incest (like you mentioned), but also in a whole variety of other categories - nonconsent, loving wives, fetish, etc.

Simply do a search for "pregnant," and I'm sure you'll come up with a whole bunch of stories to enjoy.

bisexplicit said:
With the demand that there is for these types of stories, it seems like one could almost make a whole new category on lit.

You will notice, though, that you can find pregnancy stories in incest (like you mentioned), but also in a whole variety of other categories - nonconsent, loving wives, fetish, etc.

Simply do a search for "pregnant," and I'm sure you'll come up with a whole bunch of stories to enjoy.

and then there are tons under "interaccial", where wife wonders how hubby will react if the child is cafe au lait....

"Pregnant" 0 stories.
"Pregnancy" 99 stories.
"Breeding" 31 stories.
"Breed" 6 stories.
"Bred" 10 stories.

Sure, some of these may be duplicate storeis in the various categories, and they might not even be what you're looking for. If you can think of any other keywords, try them or mention them here.

If there's something more specific you're looking for, post it! :D

On another note, I have a story on the back burner that may fit this topic. I'll be sure to update this thread if/when I ever get around to it. :)

Hallowed Eve said:
"Pregnant" 0 stories.
"Pregnancy" 99 stories.
"Breeding" 31 stories.
"Breed" 6 stories.
"Bred" 10 stories.

Sure, some of these may be duplicate storeis in the various categories, and they might not even be what you're looking for. If you can think of any other keywords, try them or mention them here.

If there's something more specific you're looking for, post it! :D

On another note, I have a story on the back burner that may fit this topic. I'll be sure to update this thread if/when I ever get around to it. :)

you left out "preggers" which turns up Death by Fucking ch 10 by the bullett, which is both "H" and a contest winner.

shocking there are none under "pregnant".

sirhugs said:
you left out "preggers" which turns up Death by Fucking ch 10 by the bullett, which is both "H" and a contest winner.

shocking there are none under "pregnant".

I'm a little surprised that one came up for "preggers". I know it's "net slang" and all, but I didn't think it was common enough. :)

Oh My Gawd I am not alone

I have been a member for awhile now and always loved the community but I now feel like I am home. I also love the impregnation stories, it gets me so hot to hear the words "it's OK honey cum inside me" or "please baby don't pull out" . I always thought that I was alone in reading the few stories that I have found scattered acrost the net. Please I want to hear some more on the topic

A Cop Too Far , by vargas111, features a lady cop being drugged, brainwashed, and seduced by an international drug lord who intends to impregnate her with is child.

Last edited:
Hallowed Eve said:
I'm a little surprised that one came up for "preggers". I know it's "net slang" and all, but I didn't think it was common enough. :)

I think its actually British slang.

some, perhaps most of the 31 entries that come up for "seed" have an impregnation theme.

I have a question for those interested...

I am curious what is your favorite impregnation theme ? Is it couples, incests, random encounters or ... I am always interested in the diffrences that excite people about this subject.

Please, oh Please keep this thread going... ;)

So 'Pregnancy', 'breeding', and 'seed' are the key terms...good to know...

To answer the question, I think that random encounters and regular EC is the best type of pregnancy story. But that goes back to my general dislike of NC/reluctance. Incest can be okay if it is well done, but ussually suffers all the same cliche pitfalls of incest stories. There have been a couple very well done nonhuman or sci-fi ones.

techno freak said:
I am curious what is your favorite impregnation theme ? Is it couples, incests, random encounters or ... I am always interested in the diffrences that excite people about this subject.

It's actually kinda hard to say... There are a couple different scenarios I like. :)

techno freak said:

For the purposes of storytelling, I tend to like sci-fi type stuff (ie: alien kidnaps women for his perverse breeding purposes) or some kinds of NC/R stuff (the cop story above is an excellent example of that, actually)

Rattlesnake1775 said:
So 'Pregnancy', 'breeding', and 'seed' are the key terms...good to know...

To answer the question, I think that random encounters and regular EC is the best type of pregnancy story. But that goes back to my general dislike of NC/reluctance. Incest can be okay if it is well done, but ussually suffers all the same cliche pitfalls of incest stories. There have been a couple very well done nonhuman or sci-fi ones.

and though most interaccial ones suffer from stereotypes, the odd one is funny, or does the mental process well.

I loved the responses, thank you very much. :)

Hallowed eve I would love to hear what those scenarios are :D

I think for me that the taboo of the subject is what is exciting about it. All my life, as I am sure all of us, we have been very precautious about sex. Making sure that we have condoms, making sure that our partners takes there pil so on and so forth and in the real world it is a very good thing, but in erotica we can abandon these precautions and do as we please, yippy....lol

Personally I have read alot of the avalible stories out there and have to say that I agree with many of you about the cliche that many of these stories fall into.

Personally I like the couples stories ( guess it is the romantic in me) , either where the man can not conceive a child and they look for a friend to help out or the couple in there swinging get careless and are awarded a bun in the oven.

I would actually like to see a well done reluctance tale done but have yet to really read one that is done well. I have had a story idea about a man whom recently divorced and in his desire to "make things right" abducts not only his ex-wife but all the woman that betaryed him the past, several to be sure. He then takes them away to a remote ranch for not only slave / obedience training but to breed them after they a conditioned so that he may finally have a large family that he has always wanted.

Think that it is to derivative? any ideas on it? :confused:

Hello!

I'm Sensual Pilgrim and I LOVE impregnation stories of all kinds. I get turned on by any stories that involds women getting knocked up in incest, swinging, beastilty and nonconsentual-rape ravishment. I also prefers happy ending in which everything turns out for the best.

Right now, I'm working on sketchs for future graphic novel based on a friend Dragonfly's story "The Brood." It's a very romantic (if slightly strange) sci-fic erotica (xenofiction) in which the giant alien mantis kidnapped women to be taken into the cave hive. There, the women are put into their own honeycomb cells to be used as womb-host breeder for the female mantis' hundreds of eggs through hot fucking in which the female push eggs into human womb via ovimpositor. The next day, a smaller male mantis fuck the breeder, pushing his ovimpositor into her womb to bath the eggs with his sperm. After a few weeks she give birth to hundreds of eggs and the cycle repeat for the rest of her life. It's a lot of work but I'm enjoying experimenting with different media to get right kind of soft mood. I'm experimenting with cut-through in which you can see the fucking inside the vargina. I also have another friend Divine who wrote a very hot story about twin sisters forced to lay eggs for beautiful aliens by exchange of breast milk or pussy creams ("Heather and Hannah").

As you might gusses I really get a huge thrill out of alien or sci-fic impregnation stories. Let's see who else are out there!

Last edited:
techno freak said:
I loved the responses, thank you very much. :)

Hallowed eve I would love to hear what those scenarios are :D

I think for me that the taboo of the subject is what is exciting about it. All my life, as I am sure all of us, we have been very precautious about sex. Making sure that we have condoms, making sure that our partners takes there pil so on and so forth and in the real world it is a very good thing, but in erotica we can abandon these precautions and do as we please, yippy....lol

Personally I have read alot of the avalible stories out there and have to say that I agree with many of you about the cliche that many of these stories fall into.

Personally I like the couples stories ( guess it is the romantic in me) , either where the man can not conceive a child and they look for a friend to help out or the couple in there swinging get careless and are awarded a bun in the oven.

I would actually like to see a well done reluctance tale done but have yet to really read one that is done well. I have had a story idea about a man whom recently divorced and in his desire to "make things right" abducts not only his ex-wife but all the woman that betaryed him the past, several to be sure. He then takes them away to a remote ranch for not only slave / obedience training but to breed them after they a conditioned so that he may finally have a large family that he has always wanted.

Think that it is to derivative? any ideas on it? :confused:

I like you idea, though kidnapping is not a turn on to me, not sure how I'd get past that detail. Hmmmmm

Back