IC Pirateness

leopardlover

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 21, 2003
Posts
719
*Scans the horizons behind the Lamore Di Drago with his great care, looking for sails, friendly or otherwise as the wind blows through his close cropped, blue hair. He does not expect any, having preyed on this area for a long while and planned the attack quite thoroughly. No one should be coming this way for days. He grins as he quickly descends from the Crow's nest, black eyes sparkling merrily, a bounce in his step at the ease with which the prize was taken. He says to his First Mate, who waits at the bottom*

As we thought. Not a single sail to be seen. We did it again. Lost not a single man, picked up plenty of booty and even got us some wenches. The men shall be happy when we come into port in a day's time with the large profit we've made. Though with the captured women...theyll be at least be content til then. Amazing how willing a woman will be when faced with walking the plank isnt it?

*Chuckles and scans across the deck of his ship as he speaks, watching as the crew fixes the damage they can, which is rather minor for a battle against an English Destroyer, but still enough he'll feel better once she is fixed completely. His look is loving, for as the name implies, Jack loves his ship and sees his crew almost like family, many of them having been with him through many a battle, the good getting better and the weak left at the bottom of the sea or in a port somewhere.*

*He has worked his fingers to the bone since the age of ten to get his own ship, damn near every waking thought on it til it finally happened, in part thanks to the man standing near him, his mate, the man who helped him round up a good beginning crew for the ship Jack had built for himself. He grins, catching a coversation between two passing near about the wenches he was just mentioning, wondering when theyd have a chance at them*


Soon enough. Once your shift is over. Theyre drawing lots now. Every man gets a half hour with one of them.

*laughs again as the two cheer, and keep moving, carrying spare sails to replace the ones shredded in the fight. At the thought of that fight he thinks about the fact that so many were on a ship. Some of rather high rank and why they were so underguarded. The ship was a notorious pirate sinker but even still. They would fetch a pretty penny in ransom or as slaves. He didnt really care which so long as he gained gold. His thoughts wander to the woman is his cabin, tied to the bed., it having taken several men to put her there, after she had tried to do serious damage to the Cap. She was a fiery one, and haughty. Rich as hell to boot. He knew her from court but she did not know him to his knowledge, having too much disdain for the pirate/mercenary captain.* (anyone can be her. Thought Red might be interested however)

Take over for a while. Im going to have some fun with the lady in my cabin.

*grins at the wishes of luck and being told to hve fun as he goes belowdecks towards his cabin where she presumably lies, still tied. He rubs his side without thinking, to the bruise she left with a brutal kick the first time he tried to pick her up.*
 
Last edited:
Liz

Liz was busy working on hull repairs, along with the men of the crew. She had been accepted by the crew, for her brutal and effective fighting, and willingness to take on any role aboardship that was needed.

She had placed her mark on a lot for the women they had captured. She wanted her turn with one of the captured wenches, just as the other crewmen did, and like them had her eyes on the redhead.

Well, she would be drawing soon, and she'd get the woman she got, at the time she got her .. though she rather wanted to be first rather than have 'sloppy seconds.'

She sighed softly, as she finished repairs on the section of the hull she had been assigned ....
 
Blessing was fuming, her wrists hurt from where the creature had grabbed her and her hand stung from the slap she had delivered to his face, when he had forced his mouth onto hers. The fear had left her after she hit him, only to come back swiftly when she realized the Captain of the vessel she was on had lost the battle.

At first she had thought of telling the beast that her Father would send an entire fleet to rescue her, but she bit back the words. She knew that in truth, she'd be lucky to get one ship. Her father's newest lover had quickly become his new wife, and that was why she had been on that grease pit of a boat in the first place.

She had been furious to learn that she was being carted off to some high class, velvet tight wearing man, that was second son to some Lord. He was supposed to be rich enough to sit on his ass and do nothing. She was sickened by the thought. The whole reason she hadn't ever married was because she avoided the lacy flops as much as she could.

When her father had told her this, she fumed and yelled, screaming louder then she ever had before. He had almost budged until she walked in and sat on her father's lap. It was then that Blessing realized she was no longer first and foremost in her father's life, and she turned and left his study. The following week she boarded the vessel that now lay adrift, and crippled in the sea.

They had traveled several days free of any difficulties, so it was quite a surprise when the first warning shot of a cannon was heard. After that everything was a blur, she was thrown into the Captain's cabin and ordered not to move, and then they locked her in. She had heard the fighting above her, and soon found herself looking for a place to hide.

What seemed like hours was in fact only a matter of minutes when the fighting silenced and the Captain's cabin door came crashing in. Blessing had been standing in the center of the room, her eyes searching for a weapon, when the man entered. "Who are you?" she had demanded of him. Her question went unanswered as he leered at her.

Her temper flared and she stared back at him, until he started toward her. "Stay back," she hissed. Her eyes taking in his appearance and knowing he was not her equal nor would she sully herself with him.

He again had chosen to ignore her, and she found herself suddenly pulled into his arms. "You fool!" she had shouted, only recieving a sneer from his lips. Those lips descended and crushed hers, and she bit his tongue. He pulled away laughing at her, and that was when she did it. The hand had just come up and smacked him, solid on his cheek, and for that second she felt power, and wished it had been her step mother. Just as quickly she was pulled back to him and her wrist gripped tight.

Blessing was dragged from the room, and pushed up the steps into the blinding light. She saw the battered men, and the battered ship, but what shocked her were the new arrivals. There were several of them, and not all were men. Her eyes raked over the group, and she felt a shiver of fear hit her. Blessing turned to the man, and that was when she chose not to tell him of her father.

She put up a struggle, but soon realized it was fleeting and hopeless as she walked the plank that linked the two ships, and was once more shoved into a cabin owned by a Captain, of a boat she didn't want to be on, and locked in away from the eyes of leering men and women. This time however the vile man had tied her to the bed, and as soon as he left she had slipped her delicate wrist from the frayed rope, and rolled her eyes at the man's inability to tie a damn knot. "FOOL!" she shouted as she freed her hands from the thin cord.

She moved off the bed, and looked for a weapon, but found none. "What kind of man doesn't leave a weapon in his cabin? One that can't tie a freakin' knot! Damn," she muttered, as she sat down on the chair, and waited for the man to reappear. Negotiations for her release would have to begin, but he would be disappointed, her step-mother would not care if she were to be returned or not.
 
Last edited:
Josie settled in comfortably behind the barrels she had hidden herself during the fray. During the commotion the brig of the English ship had been damaged just enough to let her slip out. Knowing the punishment she'd receive if she ever made it to their destination, Josie didn't think twice about smuggling aboard the pirate ship. But it was moments like these where she was hidden in such a tight space and knowing she can't remain in secret forever that made her second guess her decision....

Josie willed herself to sleep. Then in the safety and darkness of night she'd sneak out and find herself a bit to eat, and drink....
 
Brown floor boards. Then he realised he was face first on teh floor of a ship. As he began to rise he knew at once that it was not the Owl's Wing. It was at the bottom of the sea by now. No, this was the pirates ship, something dragon or other, he couldnt quite remember.

He looked around and saw he was in a room by himself. he checked himself and found that everything he had was taken, which wasnt much to begin with. A small change purse and a dagger...a bloody dagger. It had been Pirates blood. he hadnt ment to kill the man, but he had no choice at the time. it was his life or the pirates, and Robert did not quite feel it was his time. The only thing he remembered after that was a pain in the back of his head and the floor rising up to meet him.


After a few moments, the door opened, a bowl was slid in and it was closed again. The bowl had a small bit of bread and some stew, the bread was as hard as a rock and the stew tasted like it was made from rancid meat, but it was better than nothing. He ate in slilnce wondering what would happen to him...
 
Captain Samara Goodall

Name: Samara Goodall
Occupation: Captian of the English Destroyer "Owl's Wing"
Height: 5'10
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair: Crimson Red
Eyes: Emerald Green

IC:

Captain Goodall had been tracking the pirate scum for days, moving from port to port to try and keep up with them. She had everything planned, though it all went to nothing when -they- attacked. The good Captain could only rally her men together and fight. None of them had expected this, the Pirate ship was well equipped, but not as well as the Owl's Wing. But that was exactly what made it so easy; The Captain had never seen it coming.

She also never saw the cannons hit and explode right near her. The blast sent her reeling and she felt dazed. Everything was strained, muffled, and she was more disoriented then she would have preferred. The problem was getting up, which she seemed to be having trouble doing, but she had to save the ship and the lives of her crew.

The pirates boarded, running towards her and her men like the fools they were. She had nothing with her but her saber, but that was good enough as she swung it out of it's scabbard to attack the swine. He jumped back, and there was a movement of thrust, parry, thrust, parry. This one was too good good for her, and she noticed a second join; this was the end. They closed in and with a good punch, knocked her out cold before dragging her off her beloved ship.

When she came to, she had no clue as to where she was. She tried to move, finding it difficult with the added addition of having her hands and feet bound. She also found that some uncouth slime had taken the liberty of removing her uniform, leaving her only in her womanly undergarments. The embarrasement was almost overpowering, but Samara would suck it up. She wasn't about to admit defeat, not if she had a chance left.

(( Any pirate can come in and play with her. Though, I'd love a female pirate ;) ))
 
blackopal19 said:
But it was moments like these where she was hidden in such a tight space and knowing she can't remain in secret forever that made her second guess her decision....

Menrod rummaged around below for his favorite drink. "Damnation! Where is my drink?" Of course, it had been his fault that most of the rum had been drunk. Rum is best not drunk alone, and on this ship, it was not hard to find a companion. "Damn British. Why don't they keep decent drink on their ship?" He rummaged again through their spoils and found a bottle. Eyeing it suspiciously, thirst got the better of him and he drank.

"DAMNATION" he spat the sour lime juice on the floor. "What do these British dogs drink? It's worse than vinegar!" His mood made unpleasant, he continued searching through the barrels.

"Arrrr..." he spied something which was not a barrel. "What is this? A little boy! I *likes* little boys. You're a very *pretty* little boy. You thinks ye would be a pirate, eh? Why should I not throw you off the ship right now?"

OOC: Yeah, but he looks like Johnny Depp!


Scribe.
 
*opens the door and gets a shock. The pampered Miss Blossom is sitting instead of being tied where she was left.*

Well, then "LADY" Blossom. I see you are a bit more intelligent than I was led to believe.

*His tone is quite sarcastic as he says the lady part and his voice is disbelieving about the rest. Grins at her shocked expression.*

Yes. I know you though you don't know me. Now, the question is what to do with you. Youre Daddy's little girl so I do believe youd fetch a pretty penny in ransom as will the others I have captured. Til the demands are met youll be kept here and...*chuckles* Entertained

*strides to a cabinet on the wall near his bed and draws a bottle of brandy from it having no issues turnin his back to her, highly doubting she could use the katanas strapped to his back or even have the nerve to try to. He listens anyways, ready to catch her attack if she launches one. He turns and pours himself a glass, offering her one as well*

Until we reach port at least. Then you'll be held there and left alone. You'll have free reign of the island but no one will be stupid enough to help you escape.
 
Captain and the Lady ~ *wink*

Blessings sat there and watched the man enter the room, refusing to answer his words of ransom. For a moment she thought of once more attacking the vile man, but she stopped the urge that was coarsing through her veins. Her eyes took in his appearance as he poured the drink, and when he offered her a glass, she almost declined, but thought better of it. She'd need something stiff to drink as she tried to come up with some plan to get free of him, once they made port.

Taking the glass, her fingers brushed his, and she glanced down on them, and then sneered in disgust. "If you know who I am then you know my Father will be sending a fleet to deal with you, and he shall not be stopped till you lie dead beneath his feet." She took a long drink from the tumbler and felt the burn hit the back of her throat and slam into her belly.

Coughing and sputtering, her eyes watered as she watched him smirk, and start to laugh. Her fingers curled in a fist, and she ached to hit him again. But again she didn't. He had not made a move to harm her yet, though she knew it was there, a hidden threat, a warning that she could easily become something lower then cabin boy of a Navy ship.

With her eyes no longer watering, she looked back at him, "I'm Blessing, you uneducated oaf! If you knew me you'd have known that!" Her lips curled in disgust. "When do we get to this port that you speak of? And when you were looting the ship, did you happen to grab a trunk that was in the cabin across from the Captain's? It has clothing in it, and I would like to change?"

Blessing had many fine gowns as well as her jewelry, not to mention the large dowry that was accompaning her on the way to the betrothed she hadn't wanted to marry. The ship they had taken was like a sailing gold mine, and she wondered what had been saved and what had been lost.
 
Bernie - the cook

Bernie was the cook for the ship. As such he did not have high status, howver controlling the food and grog inventory did have its privileges.

He was delivering the slop to the prisoners as instructed. They did not want their slaves to die before reaching port. He would look through the door and bang on the door, and then slide the food under the door. He noticed a new wench in one of the cells. She was a red head and was wearing only her undergarments. She looked particularly lovely. Red on the head red on the bush came to mind. He would love to find out. He banged on the door and slide the slop underneath.

Bernie had the keys to the cells, so he could go in an have his way with her, but he liked it better when they seemed interested. Sometimes he fixed their foods with special herbs to make them lust after him.

"If ya can give me some action, I could find you some better eats." he said to the red head
 
Josie realized the bumbling oaf had spied her. Flashing a blade she had come across during the scuffle, she stood.

"You'll not be throwing me overboard!"

She nimbly scurried so a few barrels were between her and the man. A part of her knew it was foolish to try to fight or run, but it wasn't in her nature to give up quite yet.
 
Josie and Menrod

blackopal19 said:
She nimbly scurried so a few barrels were between her and the man. A part of her knew it was foolish to try to fight or run, but it wasn't in her nature to give up quite yet.

"HAhahahaha" the man laughed. "The boy has a guts! Perhaps if they spill out onto the floor, he'll be a bit quieter!" He pulled aside his coat... cutlass? rapier? Ah... rapier. Less messy. Leaping over the barrells, he thrusted and parried, testing the lad's skill with a blade. Steel bit into the air, Menrod began to sweat. Heh, not bad, he thought to himself. He swung his blade and connected, a long tear onto the lad's sleeve.

"So boy, do you have a name? Perhaps we'll have a eulogy before I skewer ye! What shall be the terms of our fight? 'To the death' is not what I suggest!" He smiled as his blade dangled in front of her eyes.


Scribe.
 
"Like, if I knew of this Lady Blessing...Id know she -was- Daddy's little girl. And I'd know that not too long ago he'd have paid anything to get her back. And that he'd have gotten together an entire fleet to track me down. But...As someone who knew the lady Blessing I'd also know that since Daddy got a new wife little Blessing has been tossed to the side, her step mother stole her lime light. That he'll pay to see she is okay one way or another but not use all he has like that'd require since he has a loving wife to look out for. Am I not right?"

*grins, his handsome features highlighted by the grins, it carrying up into his eyes which sparkle mischeviously*

"And, I might know that the lady we speak of, who has declined all suitors that have asker for her hand in marriage is currently on her way to be married to a man who's name she knows not and had no choice in the matter at all. Who was, once again trumped by her father's new wife"

*Lies on his bed, totally at ease, hands behind his head, showing he doesnt fear her or feel she needs his full attention and respect.*

Though...I wonder. How might I, an unknown pirate...Well, Id assume you do not know of me as you always seemed so far above everything that youd not even notice a herd of thoroughbreds tramplin you...know all that? The intimaste details of why she on that particular ship at this particular time with a very large amount of valuables with her? Hmmm?

*Finds his wife to be quite amusing, barely suppressing his pent up mirth as he is unable to resist a small chuckle at he entire situation. He watches as he divulges the information out of one eye, seeing her fume more and more, knuckles whitening as she grips at the cloth of her dress.*

And how many people, do you think, know that she is a crack shot with most any fiirearm moving or otherwise and enjoys good horseflesh, combining the two pleasures on several occasions? And if thats not enough, your favorite color is blue. Why you find sapphires are so attractive. Though like all women you love diamonds too. They are considered the best after all.
Id say I know you pretty well . I just refuse to pamper you while you are on my ship. And do not take me for an oaf. You will find yourself sorely mistaken and poorly off if you do. Im a pirate captain. Hasnt that sunk in yet? You don't glare daggers and make threats against the captain who just sank your ship and imprisoned or killed the only people who are even remotely close enough to help you.
Now as to the trunk...We know our business. Looted everything befor sinking her. But you may not get them all back. Booty is divvied up. And if I gave you clothes, to be fair, itd have to come from my share. And I'm not one to give anything up without getting in return.
 
Last edited:
Josie gasped and jumped back a bit as his blade tore her sleeve. She had been lucky it hadn't scraped her flesh.

"My name is of no importance."

She ducked, and took a slice at his midsection, her own blade only taking cloth as well as she heard the telltale tear of fabric.
 
Blessing heard everything he said, each word that fell from his lips, each one true and to the point. Her eyes grew wide and her face paled, as she took another drink of the burning liquid, the taste and the burn gone, lost to her by the distraction he was making.

Her bottom lip trembled in an emotion she rarely felt; fear. She suddenly felt a deep pit of something she hadn't felt since the death of her mother. A feeling so dark and foreboding that she often allowed it to not surface in her. Blessing dispised fear in others, but mostly in herself. When her mother died, her father had been lost to her, and she had worked to make him what she thought he would want.

This man knew the truth of her life. Her father would send help, but not alot. He would make a show of trying to find her, but not an overabundent effort. The new wife ruled him, and Blessing was now nothing to the man she worked so hard to please. She staggered back into the chair, and continued to listen to him describe her life.

She had declined suitors, though she had been with one man no one knew that. For that she was thankful. He had given her his word as a gentleman. She had known him for several weeks. The man had shown up at court with his older brother, and though both men were not her normal circle of friends, they somehow became attached with her group. They all attended plays and parties, and soon Blessing knew that she would have a night of passion with the man, and then her life would be complete.

They both had been young and she had been inexperienced. He had done his best to please her, but she was nervous and the act had been hurried. She thought of that man now, as this one rattled off her life. Her mind took her to the place where they had quickly did the deed and she had felt unfulfilled but had assured him that all was well. Blessing wiped a stray tear from her eye as she tried to go back to that innocent woman, and the young man.

Her eyes moved to the desk that she sat behind, and it was just as he made the statement of her marksmanship that she saw it. She blinked twice then once more, not quite beliving that she had found her freedom. The drawer was open slightly, and she kicked herself for not seeing it before. Now thoughts of the young man, who at the time was only slightly built but showed great promise, were pushed from her, as she purposely dropped her head to the desk.

Blessing made the sounds of a sobbing woman, as she slipped her hand from her lap, and over to the drawer. Her fingers rested on edge, and she looked up to him. Her voice raised louder then she normally would have spoken, but filled with the true anger that she was filling.

"You Sir, know alot about me. You have been planning this for sometime. You have either been hired by my step mother to take me away, or you have some evil vendetta against my Father!" she increased her voice, covering the sound of the drawer opening.

Blessing gasped in mocked horror, and again dropped her head to the desk. She cried or pretended to knowing the man still rested on the bed, and was just listening to her female musings. Her fingers curled around the pocket pistol and she smoothed her fingers over the intricate carvings. As sobbed she move it into her lap, and smiled inside. The small gun was one that was often used and hidden for use if a quick last minute shot needed to be fired. Checking to make sure it was loaded, her heart rate increased as she saw that her captur had at least followed with tradition, and kept it loaded for the times when an emergency arose.

She looked up at him, the faux tears coarsed down her face, and she showed the sorrow and pain she felt at his words. Blessing did feel the things, but anger now drove her. Taking a steady breath, she lowered her head. "Yes, you speak of me as if you know me," her voice was quiet, and demur.

With the look of an innocent she gazed back at him, her lips soft and pouty. "I would not ask for favoritism Sir. I only wish to have something more comfortable to wear. I will be a model prisoner for you in return for a light gown." She rose slowly, the small pistol hidden in the folds of her gown, curled in her fingers.

Blessing left her head hung low, as she slowly moved away from the desk. She glanced at him watching her, and she tiltled her head to one side. "I am all the things you say. I do enjoy diamonds, however not large showy ones, but small ones. I love sapphires and the color of the darkest blue is my favorite."

Her eyes grew warm, as she spoke to him, "I will do as you ask, and will not cause you trouble, I know now that you obviously know all about me. It would be futile to be a bother to you. I can do your books for you in exchange for clothing. As you know I'm a great book keeper as well as horsewoman. And yes I'm an excellent markswoman." She raised the gun and pointed it at the center of his eyes.

There was no trembling in her hand, as she moved closer to him. "Get off the bed," she told him. Her eyes full of anger, "You know I'll not miss, and I will kill you. Lean against that wall." She nodded her head, indicating the one that housed the small window. With the gun aimed at his head, her steps taking her close enough to assure his life would end quickly if he ignored her, she cocked her head and the gun.

Her finger rested with the confidence of an woman who knew exactly how much pressure she would need to pull the trigger. She stopped in front of him, her arm poised and ready to deal with him if necessary. "Tell me who you are and why you are so intent on taking me and my ship?" Her eyes burned into his and for a moment the young frail man she had allowed to take her virginity flashed through her mind. Once this was over she would seek him out, and enjoy another tumble with him. "Answer me truthfully, for I'll know if you lie!"
 
*watches as she approaches, the woman whom he is to marry and waits, trying to figure her game. She was never this tearful, even way back when when they were together...Though she doesnt seem to remember him, he remembers her quite well. He gets an unpleasant surprise when she pulls out his one shot and puts it to his head. He doesnt fight yet, wanting to see what she does before disarming her However, he does not look afraid in the least, just stares her down*

Well, that a rather interesting story. One...You told me about eight years ago. When I was in London for a few weeks. Remember? And for the second....I have been informed of your doings for many years of your doings. After all, a man should know what his future wife is doing, even if he is not there to watch himself.
And in case youd care to know who you plan to kill...The name is Dragon Jack.
 
Last edited:
Blessing's face shot white and her fingers slipped, and in that moment he had her gun. She stood there staring at her now empty hand, then moved her eyes to his. Staring at him, she thought back to where she would have seen him before. Eight years she had met him? She had told him about her life? Blessing's heart raced faster as she felt the room spin, and her eyes begin to glaze.

"Jack?" she whispered. The man that she had given herself to, the only man she had allowed to take her was this pirate. A pounding in her head beckoned her to give in to the darkness that threatened to surround her. Then she remembered the words he spoke before his name.

She shook her head, her mind rattling inside as she formed each word he spoke and repeated it in her mind. Then her eyes cleared and gone was the pale woman that had threatened to come out of her. She had rid herself of the weak girl she was when she had met Jack, now she was a woman who was not easily cowed by a mere man that was proclaiming a betrothal that was arranged without her knowledge.

"I have no doubt you speak the truth of our betrothal. It all makes since now. Why you and your brother were so welcomed by my father and his whore. Why you were suddenly everywhere I went." She stepped closer to him. Her face full of the anger she was feeling, and her eyes flashing the daggers he earlier had told her not to toss at him.

"I'll marry you, once Hell freezes over and places you as the heir to Lucifer's kingdom and since you're not strong enough to topple the Devil himself, you'll not be strong enough to conquer me." She spun around intent on leaving his cabin.
 
*catches her arm as she spis around, tossing the gun onto his nearby bed*

Yeah...The guy who's virginity you took. The one who for some reason couldnt say no even though his brother was setting up a marriage to some heiress or another whom he did not know.

*his voice is sodt with those words but quickly become hard as steel with his next.*

In case you had not heard...I -am- the devil's heir on the high seas. The most cunning dastardly mercenary to sail in search of plunder. And you -shall- marry me. What you do afterward is up to you. But I'll not disgrace my brother by our not getting married. And dont worry, you wont have to look on my face much. Im in port maybe once a month if that. And I'll find more willing company than you to spend my time with you can be sure.

Yeah..I saw your disgust when we touched. Id hoped...well, nevermind what I'd hoped.

*runs his hands through his hair, a habit he still hasnt lost* Youll be safer.

*knows that about now his crew will be taking their pleasure with the women, including Liz, (who by the way did get the captain) who is just as randy as the rest while he and his wife to be talk.*
 
Blessing felt the twist of her arm in his grip, and the heat of his touch through the sleeve of her dress. Her body churns, but she ignores it, not wanting to think it was more then disgust. She had not been disgusted with him that night, she had been disappointed. She had been told by her mother's long friend that it was a pleasureable act. When it was over, it was the diappointment that she had been a failure in something that was supposed to bring another pleasure, that was what was reflected on her face when they had made love.

She looked at the man who stood before her, gone was the sweet tempered gentleman she liked and in his place was the Devil himself. He would insist on marrying her, she saw that now, and she only could bide her time till she escaped him. The port he spoke of was loyal to him of that she had no doubt.

"Marry me. Take me to your port. Leave me there. Go and pleasure your limp cock with the whores of the sea. At least you won't be in my bed with me!" Wretching her arm free, she delivered a firm hard slap to his face once more. "I'll live where you put me and each time you come back to your prescious port beware that you aren't met by the stinging kiss of a bullet."
 
*just looks at her. His eyes glimmer, then he blinks and his eyes are completely clear once more*

You don't have to stay anywhere. The dowry is yours. I dont need it any more. I have found my way in this world. As to being limp dicked, you know that is not the case. And as to the whores of the sea id guess you were jealous. But thatd make no sense. You have looked with obvious contempt, hate and an apparent thought in your head that im not worthy even to be looked at, let alone bedded and now your words confirm it. I was never good enough for you

. Though, just so you know...I dont lie with every female I meet. Im rather selective. Always was and always will be. Only very beautiful, very intelligent and independent women for me.

*resists the urge to return the slap, hands clenched to his sides, all semblance of dispassionate humor fled from his face. His emotions are exposed, anger, frustration, lost hope and even...pain. Regret. Though the last fade quickly and he seems to harden once again, encased is a shell of steel*

We reach port in 2 days time. Stay here til then. Ill sleep on deck. Anyone tries anything, shoot them. No questions asked or answers needed. I need to repair, give the men some shore leave then I will bring you wherever you wish to go. All you will need is a name and give me the time to get there. Then you will be free to do as you wish
 
Blessing was transfixed for a moment. He'd let her go. Anywhere she wanted? She had no one to go to. Her father would send her to the highest bidder now that she had been taken from the ship with no chaperone on board.

"I have nothing now. The dowry is meaningless. My father will see me as a soiled woman. Though I told no one of that night he still believes me to be a virgin, but now with this event. . . I'm nothing to him. I was at least a speck, but you have taken that away also."

She sighed and sat on the bed, for a moment she was the woman that so long ago had not yet realized her father's new wife would torment her life. She was the woman who had cared for everyone, laughed for the sheer pleasure she recieved when her mouth hurt from the smiling.

Staring at him she saw for a moment the man she had found herself wanting to learn more about. "I would like to go to your port. If my dowry is mine the lands are of no use to me, I'll sign them over to you. I would like what I can have, perhaps there is a place I can live where you dock, and I can purchase it. I will just be there, nothing more and nothing less."

She saw it now her future, one she had managed to make over the coarse of 8 years. "I did want you. I failed you, and it is obvious that I had not pleased you. You never came back for me, even though you had 8 years to do so. You can not say I thought you were not good enough for you," she calmly stated her eyes full of the past she lost, and the future that was nothing but a shell of emptiness.
 
She walked down the hallway, glancing into various cells with prisoners, making sure that they were all accounted for. Soon enough, they would reach port and they would receive their dispositions. Most would be ransomed, but she suspected one or two might find a different fate.

She glanced into one, to see a redhead in undergarments, securely tied and unable to move. Perversely, a tray of food had been slid under the door, and was sitting there attracting flies.

She squinted.

"Well, now if it ain't the captain. Is your room to your liking, Ma'am?"

She smirked at the bound woman.
 
I think...Id rather not worry about a bullet's stinging kiss actually, thank you very much. At least not in my own home, thanks. As to the father thing you need not go back. For all I care you could move to China. I already said I'd help. And your dowry is large enough to keep you quite happy the rest of your life. Take as many lovers as you want or even get remarried. Just don't affix my last name unless you are where people would know. And hell, your father doesnt know you were kidnapped. I killed or captured all the other ship's crew. I was to meet you in a particular port. Just say im off adventuring or out somewhere. Ive estates. Theyre nothing like yours but very nice.

*his demeanor is carefully neutral, showing no emotion at all in face, voice, or any other form of body language. Unless you know Jack. Then this pose would alert you. He's hurt. Or pissed. He wants to kill or cry. Or maybe just die.*

Im confused. Eight years ago you said everything was okay. Nothing more or less. You gave me the best night of my life then left all cool and aloof. No invitation or anything. I find out Im to be married to someone I dont know. I start recieving letters about her, telling me many a thing I wanted to know.

I was overjoyed. She sounded like you. But I was never given a when to meet her. Kept being told to wait, and I did. I discovered the seas. Decided the woman I took to my heart would be my equal in all things and beat me at my own game as you did, though in a different way. My game is not pirating. Killing as I need to and stealing as I want to. Roaming the world like a bird, having to bow to no one. The letters kept coming. Then I found out her name. I was overjoyed. So I came after your ship. I knew theyd not let you go easy so..I chose to fight. And because fighting the Navy is fun and i take a potshot at my own kind. Works out great. But anyways. I kiss you...Kept slapped and kicked hard enough to bruise. We talk. You look revolted when we touch. You threaten to shoot me and in general are a pompous bitch. Though fire is always a good thing and somewhat amused me. Again the you aren't good enough to wipe my boots routine. So you are free. Id really rather not force my company upon you. So tell me where you want to go. As I said, were at least a week or more out from any chance of me bringing you anywhere. Youve that much time to decide.

*starts to feel for her lost look, then blams the door shut on the emotion, figuring it to be a ploy again, though for what he knows not. There is no more she can gain. He is very very confused by her. He keeps getting mixed signals. Shes happy, gives him the ultimate gift. Then is cold, telling him thanks now Im gonna go live alone. Piseed at who he is now..Then looking lost. Is having problems with it.*
 
Last edited:
Blessing heard words coming from his mouth, he was still talking about marrying her. Didn't he get it? She wasn't going to marry him. She looked at him, and stared for a moment. Her thoughts tried to register his reasoning. He was going to marry her, and then get rid of her. Blessing was again going to be left alone and abandoned, this time though he was leaving her someplace where no one would know her. She could start all over. She wouldn't need lovers, she had lost her virginity to Jack, and there was no need for her to have more from him. If they would get married, she'd leave right after the ceremony.

She walked to the gun, and slipped it into the folds of her gown. “I'll keep the gun with me as you told me to, and I'll shoot anyone that tries to do me harm.” Her fingers patted the gun, and she saw the surprise in his face. She wondered what had caused him to become so distracted that he forgot the weapon. He had all ready told her he didn't care for her, so it wasn't the words she had spoken so she could only assume that he truly meant all he had said.

“Confused?” she looked at him, her head turned to one side. “Eight years ago you hurried through something that was supposed to be special. Maybe you have the wrong girl, because what happened to me that night wasn't what I was told would happen.”

She felt the sorrow of that night swell up inside her. She had offered herself to him, and he had welcomed the invitation. He had started kissing and touching her, and Blessing found herself longing for more. Soon however he became hurried and his movements fast. She tried to keep up, but she knew she had failed him. He had not called her, spoke to her, he had disappeared, and she had been abandoned again.

She shook her head, and silently crossed to the window. “I was never told of you. I only found out when you said it moments ago. I don't know why they would have told you to wait. That is a mystery to me. I don't know what letters you speak of. Someone lied to you, and I don't know why.”

Quietly she sighed as she stared out looking at the rolling waves. “I slapped you and kicked you because you were kidnapping me, not because I knew who you were. I had no clue about any of this. I knew I was being sent to someone, but I didn't know it was you. I swear that to you, but I can not make you belive me.”

“I have every right to shoot you... YOU were kidnapping ME!” she closed her eyes and pressed her fingers to her temples. “If you force me to take your name, I will. Arrange for a boat to take me back to my father directly after the ceremony. You'll never have to deal with me again. I won't have lovers. I only ever desired yo... never mind. I'll stay in the cabin, and I'll deal with my father and step mother when I get home.” Her hands rubbed her arms up and down, warding off the chill she was suddenly feeling.

Turning back to him, she pushed her hair back. “The woman you knew is gone. She grew up the day you left her, and she can't come back.”
 
Last edited:
blackopal19 said:
"My name is of no importance."

Menrod was impressed. He touched his stomach where he felt the sting of Josie's blade. His shirt was a hinderance, so he tore part of it off, revealing his flat stomach.. Metal flew, and bodies sweated. Several thrusts later, his rapier found contact, tearing at part of Josie's baggy pants. "You're name is not important, eh? I suppose the sharks won't be needing to know", he grinned.

OOC: PM me which direction you'd like this to go. I have a few thoughts, but would like to hear yours! :rose:


Scribe.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top