Could/Would ANyone Use These Story Ideas?

Shendude

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Posts
1,086
I have the curse of being very creative in coming up w/ ideas for stories, but having no actual writing ability. So, I was wondering if anyone could/would be able/like to make some of 'em into real stories.

1: Imagine an alternate universe where casual & free sex, sexuality, & nudity are everywhere, where all people are at least bi, where there almost no sexual taboos, where everyone's a nympho or satyriac, and where almost all interpersonal interactions have some form of sexual content, and has ALWAYS been this way. Now I would like to see what that world's version of the Bible would be. And I'd like to see some fanfics fromr that universe (IE, a fanfic of this universe's version of the fictionverse in question).

2. Say that sometime in the future, human fertility begins to decrease until the point that it becomes impossible for the human race to continue thru normal means. Fortunately, cloning tech has developed to the point that it's fairly easy to make a clone from two gene patterns. Unfortunately, for some reason, they can't really clone women, so the human race becomes entirely male.

Naturally, their aren't many straight guys any more. Also, after they manage to eliminate STD's, a rather relaxed attitude towards sex develops.

2000 years after the last human female died, scientists discover a way of getting to an paralell universe that has the following difference: the genes for being male in this universe are the genes for being female in that one. Thus, that world (let's call it Earth-F), is all female.

When one goes from one universe to the other, one's body change to conform to that universe. Thus, when a guy from our Earth (let's call it it Earth-M) travels to Earth-F, he becomes female & vice versa. After 2 years, a device is invented that, when worn on the wrist, can keep someone from changing genders when he/she transfers. Thus, a guy from Earth-M can stay a guy in Earth-F or vice versa. Alternatively, a guy from Earth-M can go to Earth-F, change, & then come back & stay female, & vice versa.

3. A horny Art student is given the power to create parallel worlds, which he does. Most of 'em are different in a sexual way, & are a little weird. He considers them to be artwork, & therefore decides to show 'em off by taking some friends to visit 'em.

4. Some school happens to have one of the world's potentially most beautiful & sexy women as the school tomboy, which is kinda muted. An near ominpotent & voyeuristic alien discovers her & makes a deal w/ her. He will make her invunerable & immune to the elements, make all the students & staff of the school her devoted & obdient slaves & worshippers, & make it so her actions will never have consecquences that are unpleasant to her, if she agrees to always put her beauty on display (by always being nude), & letting him make her bi & a nympho.
 
Number 3 sounds interesting to me, maybe as a surrealistic drama, not just as a porn story. Perhaps even as a novel or novella. But be forewarned - I'm a BDSMer heavily into femdom.:devil:

Oh, and I've already promised to write another story suggested here. I'm still letting it roll around in my mind a little right now before I get started.
 
Last edited:
One I forgot.

5: We have a solar system w/ two (human) inhabited planets, called Malar & Femar. Malar is a very military-orieted world. There are three classes, Officers, Soldiers, & Slaves. Officers & Soldiers are male, Slaves are female. Femar is the same way, but w/ the genders reveresed. Both worlds have this system embbeded in every aspect of their culture, society, & psychology.
 
#4 sounds like a woman's dream come true

no disease or punishment(for her atleast)
all the sex she wants from guys or girls

sometimes I find myself wishing I were a girl. It must be nice to be the gatekeeper.
 
Shendude said:
One I forgot.

5: We have a solar system w/ two (human) inhabited planets, called Malar & Femar. Malar is a very military-orieted world. There are three classes, Officers, Soldiers, & Slaves. Officers & Soldiers are male, Slaves are female. Femar is the same way, but w/ the genders reveresed. Both worlds have this system embbeded in every aspect of their culture, society, & psychology.

the contact likely would be soldier to soldier. So they mate and revolt. But which gender dominates?
 
NO. 5 is the best. I'd like to see it palyed out that the males seem to conquor the females only to find that as the fuck more amd more often the gradualy lose there "machoness" and become the docile compnions (not quite slaves) of the women. In my story Pearls before Wine

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Vargas/

a version of this is pkayed out.
 
Re: Re: Fascinating

Shendude said:
Which one?

This one

One I forgot.

5: We have a solar system w/ two (human) inhabited planets, called Malar & Femar. Malar is a very military-orieted world. There are three classes, Officers, Soldiers, & Slaves. Officers & Soldiers are male, Slaves are female. Femar is the same way, but w/ the genders reveresed. Both worlds have this system embbeded in every aspect of their culture, society, & psychology.
 
Another idea & the germs of 2 more.

6: Earth is invaded & conquered by a race of shapeshifting aliens that were designed by another (extinct) alien race to serve as sex slaves. Since, being sex slaves is the root of all their thougths, behviours, etc. They go about making themselves sex slaves to their new subjects.

7: In some city, the law is enforced by Porn-lice Offic-whores, beautiful, bisexual nymphos who wear only thigh-boots w/ 5-inch heels, lingerie, & police caps.

8: The US eleccts a President who's secretly into femdom, & is thouroghly controlled by his domme.
 
Last edited:
Dennis13 said:
#4 sounds like a woman's dream come true

no disease or punishment(for her atleast)
all the sex she wants from guys or girls

sometimes I find myself wishing I were a girl. It must be nice to be the gatekeeper.


It's even better when you find someone to let down the portcullis for....."Enter, Sir Knight! Errr...is that a cod-piece, or are you happy to see me?" :)

Anyways. About the being able to change sex when you visit the different universes, I really like that idea. There could be woman on the female Earth that your guy is into; but he can only have sex with her as a woman. That'd open up a lot of questions, like what's it feel like? or would he be willing? Interesting.
 
Shendude said:
Another idea & the germs of 2 more.

6: Earth is invaded & conquered by a race of shapeshifting aliens that were designed by another (extinct) alien race to serve as sex slaves. Since, being sex slaves is the root of all their thougths, behviours, etc. They go about making themselves sex slaves to their new subjects.

7: In some city, the law is enforced by Police Offic-whores, beautiful, bisexual nymphos who wear only thigh-boots w/ 5-inch heels, lingerie, & police caps.

8: The US eleccts a President who's secretly into femdom, & is thouroghly controlled by his domme.

oops, I think Bush beat you to it!
 
sirhugs said:
oops, I think Bush beat you to it!


HA-HA-HA!!!! I just got an e-mail similar to that last week! :D :D

Prez, bent double, touching his toes....Uncle Sam, gripping this huge two-handed paddle---this is something I'd be interested to see in a story like that; whether erotic or not. It might fit in the Celebrities category if it was erotic, the Parodies section if not, or all the names could be changed to protect the guilty and it could just be about any head-of-state.
 
Story idea #3 is excellent!
Dreams made flesh....An Artist makes abstract fantasy into 3D tangible worlds....The possibilities are endless, mind-boggling, titillating, and maybe a bit disturbing.:D
Keep those juices flowing, man!
 
This next idea isn't mine. It's something from a non-erotica BBoard I often visit, & was intended for a very different purpose, but I think it might make an interesting fanfic:

Thru acto of thread, Buffy Summers, Willow Rosenberg, Xander Harris, Rupert Giles, Dawn Summers, Andrew Wells, Robin Wood, & Faith end up on Gor.
 
Last edited:
Willing to Help

I liked your first idea best, but they're all interesting and several might make some fun novels, novellas, or short stories. You do have an original mind. If you'd like to correspond, I can help you learn the art of storytelling and you can bring your ideas to life as stories. Learning to write fiction is a long process, but, I believe, anyone who truly applies him- or herself can learn it. That having been said, some will still write better than others because of inborn factors such as aptitude, talent, and so forth. Let me know if you want to learn the art (craft) of writing fiction at callipygianfan@yahoo.com.
 
More-

9: In the near future, Earth is ruled by the Order of the Whip, a cabal of BDSMers, who seized control through a combination of Military conquest & politcal & economic manipulation, facilitated by technology dcades ahead of that possessed by the rest of the world. Since coming to power, the Order has run things to suit themselves.

10. On a visit to a rather lawless frontier planet, a guy gets caught up in a series of events that result in him owning a slave-girl who's been brainwashed into being VERY strongly psychologically addicted to pleasing him sexually(if she don't she'll start to go nuts & eventually become a vegetable). The problem is, the guy in question is gay.

11. A group of scientists working on a variety of humanitarian projects manage to create a serum that could end world hunger. This serum makes it so that a person injected w/ it is able to survive solely on any one of 3 substances: cum, pussy juice, & human milk. The serum also doubles the amount of cum a guy can produce, the amount of pussy juice a woman can produce, & it makes women lactate.
 
Last edited:
#9 still reminds me of Microsoft

#11 would be great unles you were unable o "get any"...can you imagine dying of SF? I know the feeling, but hate the possibility
:(

so that leaves #10, which is just evil. I like it.
 
sirhugs said:
#11 would be great unles you were unable o "get any"...can you imagine dying of SF? I know the feeling, but hate the possibility
:(
Ah, but they can still eat & drink normal food, they just don't HAVE to.
 
12: Sometime in the future, a treatment has been found that slows down the aging process to a 1/4 of the original rate (so in a period of 40 years, you'll age 10). However, this treatment (which one is given at puberty) has a couple of side-effects. Firstly, it greatly enhances the libido. Secondly, after a certain point, a woman who becomes pregnant will die. Fortunately, a method was found of dealing w/ this. The factors that caused one to become gay, straight, bi, etc. had been discovered, & a method of controlling them was developed. Using this technology, when one reaches puberty, these factors are modified to ensure heterosexuality. When one reaches 50 (which is biologically 20), those factors are adjusted to ensure bisexuality, in order to get one ready for the next change, occuring at 80 (biologically 30), at which point pregnancy becomes lethal. As you might guess, when one reaches that age, their oreintation factors are modified to wnsure homosexuality. (BTW, this idea was inspired by the following event: a visiting cousin commenting on the crookedness of some candlesticks, which had belonged to my Grandmother, & my mom responded, "When you're they're age, you won't be so straight either.)
 
13. A Sorceress has dedicated her life to performing a certain ritual that will give her great power. In order to do so, she must drink some fertile dragon cum. Problem is, dragon cum is only fertile when the dragon wills it to be & they can only do that rarely, so most are reluctant to give it to her. After a lot of searching she finds a dragon who will IF she provides him w/ certain favors & services.

14. An alien race mastered gengineering & made themselves telepathic. Unfortunately, it turns out that the infinitely reflecting/enhancing pleasure feedback of sex when telepathic (& it’s impossible to not have it) is too much for them to handle, causing death. After deciding that the benefits of telepathy outweighed those of sex, they decided to end the practice & reproduce thru cloning. Then centuries later they run into humans, who aren’t telepathic & whom they can safely have sex with.

15. In the future, humanity travels the galaxy in starships driven by sex. It works like this. A ship has a room where the pilot (or pilots) perform various sex acts. The speed & direction of the ship is controlled by what sex acts are performed & how they’re performed. Also, the more participants are involved the faster & more maneuverable the ship is. So, an escape pod’ll have one person masturbating, while a great battleship’ll have 20+ people having an orgy.

16. In pre-historic times, certain species of proto-human used their gentials as a secondary brain (not really of course). But as the primary, “head-brain” became developed, the “crotch-brain” atrophied. A modern scientist discovers this AND a way of activating his own. This new brain greatly enhances his intelligence & gives him amazing mental powers, but it also takes over his mind. In other words, he’s literally thinking with, & being controlled by his cock.

17. After centuries of searching, humanity finally makes contact w/ an alien race, only to discover that they cannot communicate. However, thanks to a lucky accident, we discover that the aliens transfer bits of thought & memory during sex.

18. In the ruins of an ancient temple there is a doorway. If one gathers certain artifacts & uses them to perform certain rituals before that doorway, when can pass thru it into an other-dimensional palace in which dwells a man & a woman for every race & nation of humanity. These men & women represent the ultimate epitome of desirability for their respective races & nations. When a race/nation’s concept of beauty changes, so do they & vice versa. In that palace there is a chamber w/ a great, carved pillar in it. If one gathers another set of artifacts, & uses them to perform another set of rituals, they will gain total control over the palace’s denizens, & of their attributes.

19. In a school, the class nerd overhears the hottest & most popular girl in school discussing her boyfriend’s sexual prowess. He then pipes in, states he could provide better sex than her boyfriend ever could, & bets he can prove it. If he wins she loses nothing, but if she wins, he’ll pay her $200 & do her schoolwork for 3 months. A combination of shock & amusement convinces her to take him up on it. Much to her surprise, he was right, giving her the most pleasurable & mindblowing sexual experience she ever had, then topping himself 3 times. Later, she discovers that her old boyfriend can no longer satisfy her, but when she approaches the nerd, he turns her down repeatedly. Frustrated, she embarks on a campaign to seduce him & figure out why he keeps saying no. Meanwhile, her friends launch their own campaign, to find out what she sees in him.

20. In the distant past of a fantasy-type world, the Harem of the Emperor of Tysil was one of the wonders of the world. The Harem consisted of over 10,000 women of every shape, type, race, & humanoid species, all of which had two things in common: they were drop dead gorgeous & had sexual skills unmatched then & now(sort of, I’ll explain later). These concubines were among the Emperor’s most prized possessions, so when he angered a mighty sorceror, it’s no surprise the sorcer decided to use them as his weapon of vengance. Upon them he cast a spell that stripped them of their human(oid) feelings, intelligence, minds, & memories, made them sprout retractable claws & fangs, & generally become feral, predatory killing machines. Most horribly, these changes did nothing to decrease their beauty. These creatures, who later came to be known as conctys, quickly overran the once great empire of Tysil. The sorceror was very pleased with his creations & gave ‘em the ability to reproduce. When a concty wishes to have a child, she spontaneously becomes pregnant w/ a child identical to herself. In time the conctys settled into the world’s food web, becoming apex predators, hunting large & small game, livestock, & people equally. Incidentally, being caught by them is not necessarily a bad thing, as they prefer their humanoid meat well-fucked, particularly children & pregnant ones. They live, travel, & hunt in packs of between 20-50 called “hrems”. Although they aren’t sentient, their intelligence is right up their w/ apes’ & dolphins’ & they possess great feral cunning. Their strength, speed, agility, stamina, endurance, pain tolerance, & overall toughness are immense, far more than they naturally ought to. Their claws & fangs are razor sharp & can cut steel, their senses are keener than those of any other animal, & their healing/regenerative abilities are nothing short of miraculous. Despite their lethality, many hunt conctys, for several reasons. Their claws & teeth can be made into both very dangerous spear- & arrow-heads & into beautiful jewelry. Cloth made from their hair is finer than silk, yet tougher than leather. Their skin bones & organs are much prized as spell components & potion ingredients. Their meat is delicious & highly nourishing. But despite their value dead, they’re even more valuable when captured alive. If one can capture a concty, one can tame her, albeit w/ a lot of difficulty, & no one’s ever been able to make one reproduce. And, if one has a tame concty, not only does one have animal more deadly & loyal than any hound, one also has a magnificent concubine, as thru the sorceror’s magic, their beauty & sexual skill equal, & sometimes surpass, that of their ansectors.

EDIT: Y'know, I think my last two posts have almost as many ideas in 'em as the entire rest of the thread.
 
Last edited:
and so many good ideas, that the story side could use them all, to combat the staleness of the usual plots about the boss, the hot tub, the trip etc....
 
having gone through school on the edge of being a nerd, #19 appeals to me alot. I can already imagine a couple of explanations for his prowess.
1 - from another planet (sexual superman)
2 - telepathic (I know you want this)
3 - long lasting (nuff said)
4 - slips her a super sex drug (super powerful multiple orgasms anyone?)
 
Shendude said:
... 19. ... then topping himself 3 times. ...
In real English "topping himself" is a euphemism (or slang) for committing suicide. What does it mean in BGGV?

BGGV = the Bill Gates Garbled Version of the language.
 
Back
Top