Throat Fucking Porn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginny

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 20, 2002
Posts
20,266
gets me off.....yum....

girly's head hanging off the bed....guy standing with his cock sticking out....pushing it into her mouth....you know the knob has easily popped through the throat ring....as he stands there fucking her face...mmmmmm godd....balls slapping her forehead and nose as he works his knob in herthroat....her lips sucking...neck stretched....throat long....yummm.....

every so often i zip over to thehun.com and download lil video clips to watch and masturbate as i watch them....hot, fast lil orgasms....

i found a lil movie clip series....that really gets me off...guy doing just that....fucking girl's throat....i downloaded the last two clips of the series.....holy fuck....my eyes on that first one where she's lying back on the bed...head dangling off....he pushes her hand away....then just starts fucking her mouth and throat....nice fat cock....mmmmm....i pulled up the cumshot one next to it....to watch both....at same time.....my eyes locked really on the one where he was fucking her mouth....my lil finger rubbing my clit so fast....i had them looped so....when i felt myself right there...i had to pause just a bit....to time my orgasm with his strokes into her mouth.....goddammit i came sooo hard....

here's a link to the page that has these clips....you just clip on the pic of the one you want to download....and your download program comes up....a have real player.....then quicktime pops up ands plays it....i always select loop so it keeps playing while i watch and rub.....mmmmmmmm guaranteed orgasm city.....

http://www.cutegirlfriends.org/347gp74/kylie.htm

post-3-1054032237.jpg

this is the clip where's he's fucking her throat....

post-3-1054032334.jpg

he pulls out and jacks himself off all over her face....


i concentrated on the throat fucking one.....;)
 
Sorry Luscious Lioness

Sounds like you needed a man that was more patient. Any woman has a gag reflex, but if the man wants her to learn and she really wants to learn, he should take his time and work with her. The gag reflex will always be there to begin with, but, God, if the man is patient, and the woman wants to, it is an unbeleivable feeling. I have never forced a woman to the point of spewing, but have enjoyed many a great deep throat. Of course, the man must be willing to eat pussy until she cries "uncle" also.
 
that's the nice thang about dangling your head off of a bed....perfect position for throat fucking....stretching that mouth open wide....throat is open...elongated....and a guy can fuck it just like a pussy....you're much less likely to gag...

and as sexy glam recently pointed out....some of us....just don't have gag reflexes.....anymore.....;)
 
Guess I Am Different

I have always felt that sex was too good to be quick. I hate quickees. I try to stay on the edge or keep my wife on the edge, as long as possible, especially as far as oral goes. I am hooked on that great feeling. There is nothing better than a woman's warm mouth wrapped around my cock so I try to keep from cumming as long as possible. I think that any woman could get a guy off in a minute or less, but that is a waste of pleasure. I'm not saying that I can last for hours, but I definetly try to make it last as long as possible. And as I said, I return the favor to the woman.
 
Luscious Lioness said:

lol...check out this chicky's site....talk about absolutely NO gag relex....

www.ideepthroat.com

i'll try to link a lil gif she has in her free pictures section.....eyee yiii..

Heather.gif

if lil red x shows up....go to her free pic section....and click where if says 'Click Here For Animated Picture of me swallowing 11 inch dildo'

now....i can not fuck my throat with my big dong weenie thang...ooohh noo....i mean i like giving ol' big dongy a hot blowjob here and there....great sound effects for phone sex ya know.....but i haven't got that fuck tha throat with the big dong thang down pat yet....perhaps i should practice?....or not....;)
 
nice use of the 'i'm ready to deepthroat' emoticon, Pixie.......;)
 
]ooooo(chained) said:
Try a combination of GHB, Viagra, and a cock-strap...

:D :D :D

For the patient man, I mean.


Funny...I think that's what Andrew Luster thought.

Now he's looking at 124 years in prison.
 
Ginny said:
nice use of the 'i'm ready to deepthroat' emoticon, Pixie.......;)
:D
I think I need lots more practice to be able to do that...
 
Problem Child said:
Funny...I think that's what Andrew Luster thought.

Now he's looking at 124 years in prison.

Wonder how long it will be until his video collection shows up on the 'net?
 
Ginny said:
... now....i can not fuck my throat with my big dong weenie thang...ooohh noo....i mean i like giving ol' big dongy a hot blowjob here and there....great sound effects for phone sex ya know.....but i haven't got that fuck tha throat with the big dong thang down pat yet....perhaps i should practice?....or not....;)

Two words, hon: andouille sausage. ;)

I think I know someone who might like this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top