Chantilyvamps gallery

Chantilyvamp

Confidently Neurotic!
Chantilyvamps Gallery

Here are a few of the photos I took recently.

field1.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice........just very happy there was no 'smellyvision' with the Rape Fields. *drives my allergies mad*.

Lovely shots of the English countryside.......particularly love the multi-stemmed tree. Great.

These photos are fantastic!!! I love them!

First-rate work...it looks like you've been a pro for awhile, Chantily. Just beautiful...the cropping is perfect, the balance, the color...you're so lucky to live in that area. Were these taken from your own backyard, or close to where you live?

These made me very nostalgic, as I grew up in a place like this. ^_^

Chantilyvamp said:
Mat, is this the one you're talking about? I have to say this is probably my favorite, but I LOVE the natural subject matters!

Mat~

Thank you hon :kiss:

I had allergies in the states but this is bordering on insane with so many rape fields around us here. But they make a lovely photo.

Kcar~ *blushes* I am no where near a pro...its just blind luck sometimes but thank you :kiss:

The pictures were taken on a trail ,around one side of the town, where we take little one for walks. I do wish I had views like that outside of my house. All I have is other houses and the neighbours trash pile ..oops..yard!

GI, Deathlynx~ :rose: :kiss:

The twisted vines is one of my favorites as well. Sorta looks like bodies all would around each other.

naxalite0906 said:
Wonderful pics CV... any like your AV to follow :rolleyes: lol..

Sorry, couldnt resist..
:)

lol, well maybe new av soon if hubby ever gets around to it...but even if he posts photos they wont be in this thread;) And I may be hiding if he does! :eek:

Chantilyvamp said:
lol, well maybe new av soon if hubby ever gets around to it...but even if he posts photos they wont be in this thread;) And I may be hiding if he does! :eek:

Tell him to give everyone the heads up if he does.. lol...

naxalite0906 said:
Tell him to give everyone the heads up if he does.. lol...

rflmao and tries to quiet down before hubby comes a wondering what I'm laughing at and I dont think I could do a description of the image I got when I read that! ;)

Chantilyvamp said:
Kcar~ *blushes* I am no where near a pro...its just blind luck sometimes but thank you :kiss:

The pictures were taken on a trail ,around one side of the town, where we take little one for walks. I do wish I had views like that outside of my house. All I have is other houses and the neighbours trash pile ..oops..yard!
You're welcome, Chantily.

Oh! We used to love taking my 2 sons out to places like that when they were young! I'm going on 52, and have advanced arthritis in my left ankle, so I hobble every where these days. :eek:

I'm glad you have such beautiful country so nearby. Hahaha! (neighbor's yard)

Back