Clothes Pegs Anyone?

the captians wench

sewing wench
Okay was reading some of my past IMs, PMs and posts and something caught my eyes. There was once a challange given to me to see how many clothes pegs (or clothes pins ;) ) I could fit on my tits.... Count with me?

the captians wench said:

That felt so good when I did it..but man..did it it hurt when I removed them. :eek:
Did it hurt for you too? :)

pookies said:
That felt so good when I did it..but man..did it it hurt when I removed them. :eek:
Did it hurt for you too? :)

Always. :eek:

Not to mention the fact that I started out with a few bruses already. Now I have a few more. *giggles*

the captians wench said:
Always. :eek:

Not to mention the fact that I started out with a few bruses already. Now I have a few more. *giggles*

Ouchie!! I don't mind a little pain..but damn that was too much for me! :D
Hey! as long as you had fun babe! I say go for it! :kiss:

pookies said:
Ouchie!! I don't mind a little pain..but damn that was too much for me! :D
Hey! as long as you had fun babe! I say go for it! :kiss:

Hehehe...always do, ;) and each time I can take a bit more. It's funny, my last session with my love after sitting on some thumbtacks for about 20 mins I said, "heh, remember when I could only do this a minute at a time" *giggles*. Now I'm up to an hour, and the same goes for the pegs.

Oh and, 8 ;)

Attachments

• Picture 134.jpg
    Picture 134.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,142
Wow. My boobies hurt from looking... but now I'm curious to try it on myself.. Hehe..

may- said:
Wow. My boobies hurt from looking... but now I'm curious to try it on myself.. Hehe..
i agree with you may ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but heyyyyyyyyyyyy ;)
great pics though thank you :rose:

ouchie! would prefer something golf releated! LOL!!!

But I havent seen much of that on here yet... bar mine an some1 playing golf nude on a course.

the captians wench said:

lots of room left..love it when you lift the arms behind the head to lift the boobies up for display....and as long as you are enjoying yourself...i say go for it. :D

Well, this is just interesting! Let's see the numbers keep on coming...

the captians wench said:
*giggles* Thanks guys :eek:

But I only got up to 18, maybe I can fit more next time

How many can you fit on your pussy lips hon? Or is that for another thread? Would sure like to find out :p

the captians wench said:
*giggles* Thanks guys :eek:

But I only got up to 18, maybe I can fit more next time
Damn! That was really sexy! Its really got me turned-on!

Back