Men of Literotica Thread of Honor

Re: We don't forget, we just get busy trying to keep them happy!

Salacious said:
bUmPiNg the boys!!!!


and adding another hottie to the list.... I love his teasers... deepstar7 and his thread

Deepstar stripshow

Thanks for the nomination, I will try and keep it up for you.;)
 
Re: Re: We don't forget, we just get busy trying to keep them happy!

deepstar7 said:
Thanks for the nomination, I will try and keep it up for you.;)

Up or down is good ... just keep the show going! ;)

:heart: I know you make a few ladies smile!
 
you get up so easily

Snake91143 said:
Thank you so much Imi...I cannot tell you how much I am honored!! To be nominated by such a wondeful woman is every mans dream..
Now if i can just be "up" for the honor!
Lovzya
ssssssssNAKEY
:heart:
and if for some strange reason you don't you can always post it in limperotica... Looking forward 2 seeing more of you everywhere especially now that you have been so honored..
 
Thank you, Miss Esha

Since the day I first stumbled into the Lit Forum, I noticed the "Women of Literotica Thread of Honor" status of some Litizens. I wished I could be thought of so highly, even if I had to go in drag to get in, hehe.

I'm grateful for the nomination, I feel proud to be recognized as one of the beautiful and sexy people. It's like the aristocracy of Lit, out of a Jane Austen novel.

Yours always, Ian :rose:
 
Thank You...

*smiles* thank you Esha, feels nice to be apprecited!!

F!rstRÃ¥te x
 
Esha said:
Oh my!! How Fun!!
my votes are for Jawnyt, demonicangel, firstrate and mik3howard...links below in that order!!


Ohhh Esha....excellent choices for new additions to the thread!
 
hmmm

trying to keep this thread in the top 10

lots of guys would like to be nominated .. and tis is a good place for newbies to check us guys out ! :)

*bump*
 
I nominate...

aaron697! He's gorgeous and very sensual. Check him out if you haven't had the pleasure of seeing him.

And FirstRate! Kisses!

Sorry sweet Lit ladies..I'm soo not good at providing links...haven't learned yet to do it and I've been here how long? Lol!
 
Re: I nominate...

espressolover said:
aaron697! He's gorgeous and very sensual. Check him out if you haven't had the pleasure of seeing him.

And FirstRate! Kisses!

Sorry sweet Lit ladies..I'm soo not good at providing links...haven't learned yet to do it and I've been here how long? Lol!

thanks for posting and wow ...
do u have a thread?
 
You're welcome G I Guy...
No, no thread as yet for me. I'm working on one though.

And you have my nomination too...awesome!
;)
 
espressolover said:
You're welcome G I Guy...
No, no thread as yet for me. I'm working on one though.

And you have my nomination too...awesome!
;)

hmm thanks :)


PLEASE POST SOME PICS :)
 
hmm

bump !

:)

I know that there are still more ppl to nominate .. this was an old thread :):rose: :kiss:
 
Yep yep yep!

GI GUY,

I believe you are one of the only people who posts at the moment. Perhaps you should let it lie dormant awhile. You were already nominated. Just put a link on your signature and some will check it out from there. What post are you assigned to?

Yours, Ian :rose:
 
Woodcarver , Jaded1 (damn sexy!) , and a new and beautiful one to me .... I love the way he thinks and what I see, Sufisaint!.... There are always more , come on ladies!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Yep yep yep!

DemonicAngel said:
GI GUY,

I believe you are one of the only people who posts at the moment. Perhaps you should let it lie dormant awhile. You were already nominated. Just put a link on your signature and some will check it out from there. What post are you assigned to?

Yours, Ian :rose:


It was dormant .. i found it. :)

I didnt bump it to nominate myself, i did it cause its a good thread :)

Just like i pushed a couple others to the top :)

I am in Mississippi.

I cant tell you more then that for obvious reasons
 
Back
Top