A booth in the middle of nowhere

Mixed Blessings Ch. 5 posted today...things should start posting much quicker now...Chapter 8 should submit today and ch 9 is almost done...only have to finish out the scene...

Just submitted Chapter 8...To be honest, I wasn't sure how people would take Chapter 5...What did you think?

Mixed Blessings Ch. 6 posted today...The next three chapters should post about a day apart when they post...Then the series will be complete...and no, no intention of writing more about them yet since they're part of the second book of my novels...Still have to get through book 1 first...:eek:

deathlynx said:
Mixed Blessings Ch. 6 posted today...The next three chapters should post about a day apart when they post...Then the series will be complete...and no, no intention of writing more about them yet since they're part of the second book of my novels...Still have to get through book 1 first...:eek:

Good reading. Enjoyed it.

Thank you...when the last of them post I'm probably going to make a post with all of the Dhase Universe Stories and links, so everyone can keep track :)

deathlynx said:
Thank you...when the last of them post I'm probably going to make a post with all of the Dhase Universe Stories and links, so everyone can keep track :)

Good idea.

I decided to put a link to all of the Dhase Universe stories in one post...As more come out, and they will, I'll add them here, your one-stop-shopping for all you supernatural needs ;)

Elven Perfection: A Sidhe is captured by a Boggle in medieval times...

The Demon: A young woman runs afoul of a demon...

Trick or Tryst: There's something very wrong at this Halloween party...

Shift: A feline Shapeshifter meets her online boyfriend for the first time...

The introduction to the Dhase; What's the real story about vampires...
Gifting Night
Gifting Night Ch. 2: Second Awakening
Gifting Night Ch. 3: Traded Destinies
Gifting Night Ch. 4: Endless Dream
Gifting Night Ch. 5: Failed Visions
Gifting Night Ch. 6: Fevered Dreams
Gifting Night Ch. 7: Defining Moments

Introducing the Sidhe; A Dhase and a Sidhe fight their cultures and make it work?
Mixed Blessings
Mixed Blessings Ch. 2
Mixed Blessings Ch. 3
Mixed Blessings Ch. 4
Mixed Blessings Ch. 5
Mixed Blessings Ch. 6
Mixed Blessings Ch. 7
Mixed Blessings Ch. 8
Mixed Blessings Ch. 9

Last edited:
Skip1934a said:
Good move, putting them all in your sig here.
Thank you...I'd considered putting them directly in my sig, but the space it would take up wouldn't be worth it...So I figured I'd just put a link here and that way I can just update it once rather than twice...I'm currently working on a new Universe project...So far, it's very light on the erotic...kinda slow but it's a budding romance...

deathlynx said:
Thank you...I'd considered putting them directly in my sig, but the space it would take up wouldn't be worth it...So I figured I'd just put a link here and that way I can just update it once rather than twice...I'm currently working on a new Universe project...So far, it's very light on the erotic...kinda slow but it's a budding romance...

My current project is an entry in the Earth Day contest. Non-erotic budding romance set in the hiking trails of north Georgia.

Skip1934a said:
My current project is an entry in the Earth Day contest. Non-erotic budding romance set in the hiking trails of north Georgia.
Sounds very cool...I take to the contests when something inspires me, but so far nothing for any of the upcoming ones...

However I'm probably going to post a proposal tomorrow for a chain story that I just thought up today...Thanks to Crim for the basic concept :D

deathlynx said:
Sounds very cool...I take to the contests when something inspires me, but so far nothing for any of the upcoming ones...

However I'm probably going to post a proposal tomorrow for a chain story that I just thought up today...Thanks to Crim for the basic concept :D

This is my first foray into a contest. Don't expect to get anywhere with it, but just want to say I've entered one.

Skip1934a said:
This is my first foray into a contest. Don't expect to get anywhere with it, but just want to say I've entered one.
Congrats! I'll make sure to read it, never fear, just make sure I know when it's been posted...I will warn that non-erotic pieces tend to score lower...Then again, I'm not all that surprised...Good luck with it...Both of the major Dhase universe chains (so far) were inspired by a submission in a contest...

Choice of weapon.

My Results:

Sniper Rifle.

If they come to snuff this rooster their gonna be in trouble. Your as good as it gets from a distance. Snipers have won wars. Your devastating accuracy & extreme stealth makes you a bad ass. Your kinda weak up close but they'd have to find you first and that aint easy since you can kill people before they know there dying.

I too am a sniper. Think I'll use it on the author of that quiz. He can't spell Australia.

starrkers said:
I too am a sniper. Think I'll use it on the author of that quiz. He can't spell Australia.
I didn't even notice! How did he spell it?

Oh, and. . .
*Pounces Starr!!!*
Cause she found my thread!!! :cathappy: :heart: :rose: :cathappy:

That we prefer the safety of distance to up close and personal attacks? I've got no problem with that... :devil:

Back