Technology and BDSM....

boobsqueeezer

Really Experienced
This is thread for such discussion:

How is technology used in you BDSM relation to dominate or be dominated? Say for eg; A vibrator for orgasm torture....or an TENS electrical play an so on! Just wondering how much of technology has come to our aid and how much is being used commonly!

Regards,
Boobsqueeezer
Orient Master of East (India)

Last edited:
Hope you get some more posts. I'm also interested. Have played with a remote variable vibrator held in place with panties. while the misses was tied up on the x. would like to try a six channel tens unit with audio input. sounds like lots of fun!

Sir told me about this vibrator or bullet that a Dom can control via the internet for long distance relationships. There are also the wireless bullets and eggs. You can also find panties like this too.

Technology and toys are tools. No more, no less. Domination comes from the mind, the heart, and the spirit. If I never touch a flogger, a TENS, a cane, a violet wand, I am still a Dominant and will dominate my submissive partner. I will lead, she will follow.

I can play with someone and be sadistic as all get out without "dominating" them. I can dominate someone without playing with them. *grins and shrugs* Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my TENS and violet wand and vibrators and paddles and cross and spanking bench but they have nothing to do with my dominance in my relationships. If every toy in my toybag vaporized, if my rope disappeared, if the furniture went away, I still command my submissive...

Life is good!

Evil_Geoff said:
Technology and toys are tools. No more, no less. Domination comes from the mind, the heart, and the spirit. If I never touch a flogger, a TENS, a cane, a violet wand, I am still a Dominant and will dominate my submissive partner. I will lead, she will follow.

I can play with someone and be sadistic as all get out without "dominating" them. I can dominate someone without playing with them. *grins and shrugs* Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my TENS and violet wand and vibrators and paddles and cross and spanking bench but they have nothing to do with my dominance in my relationships. If every toy in my toybag vaporized, if my rope disappeared, if the furniture went away, I still command my submissive...

Life is good!
Great response! i always enjoy reading Your posts.

Kailey_86 said:
Sir told me about this vibrator or bullet that a Dom can control via the internet for long distance relationships. There are also the wireless bullets and eggs. You can also find panties like this too.
Yep, I would put that under the category of teledildonics. It's been around for a few years, and I assume the technology is getting better, but I haven't heard any reviews from people who have actually tried it.

Etoile said:
Yep, I would put that under the category of teledildonics. It's been around for a few years, and I assume the technology is getting better, but I haven't heard any reviews from people who have actually tried it.

I've been wanting one for a couple years! I have one all picked out even. But when it comes to getting a new toy or being that much closer to getting to visit the one I want to play with me, the latter always wins. ;)

Honestly tho, other than the internet, webcams, and phone we really don't use much techy kind of stuff. Hell I don't even have a vibe anymore (the motor went out on my last one about 3 months ago :rolleyes: ) Anyway, he's very creative with his torture devices, and I'm a crafty type so most of my toys are made of things around the house or easily found at a hard ware store. *shrugs* All the technology in the world doesn't beat the feel of flesh tho, imo.

Evil_Geoff said:

...snips...

Life is good!

Very ture!

As My relationship with My slave started on-line I Dominated her well before I actually touched her.

Evil_Geoff said:

Life is good!

Great post with good opinions but a bit out of context....except the line talking about the TENS unit and violet wands....

But it is always nice to have posts and thoughts flowing!

--
Boobsqueeezer

Etoile said:

Actually most can be made if a person has some electronic knowledge...or with the help of an electronic technician(er.. the embarrassment if any involved with the technician is of course for you to deal!lol)

I am currently too working on a similar idea.. and yes as it is mentiond for TENS unit.. taking audio input. And this input can be Master talking over yahoo or msn or skype or anything- for a vibrator....or even when used in Master's presence.. the vibrator instead of being lame inside can be connected to say a CD player which plays songs and the vibe changes intensity according to the song.. and so the Master becomes the "VJ"-> Vibrator Jockey! Or.. a "PJ" -> Pussy Jockey!

It is known that vibe when run continuously gets it 'numb' there and so lose their effect but this variation can keep tension alive for a longer time... and MIGHT(i repeat "might") be ideal orgasm torture tools....especially when used in restraint..and a from of 'no-contact-domination' (o/l or r/t)
--
Boobsqueeezer

I assume the actual tools when bought are costly and yes.. i still havent tried these...

Last edited:
boobsqueeezer said:
Actually most can be made if a person has some electronic knowledge
Yeah, there's a project out there called Open Dildonics that gives instructions on doing that kind of thing.

There's also a piece of software called Purring Kitty that can be used to turn a cell phone into a vibrator.

Luciden said:
what's a TENS? >_<
Medically speaking, TENS = Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. In other words, "electrical stimulation of the nerves through the skin." It’s is a drug-free alternative for managing pain. For the past twenty years, doctors have been prescribing it as an effective way to relieve pain. It offers many people safe comforting relief. It reduces and often even eliminates pain.

Technically speaking, this type of stimulation is characterized by biphasic, low voltage current, and the device has selectable parameters such as pulse rate and pulse width. TENS Units stimulates sensory nerves to block pain signals, stimulate endorphin production to help normalize sympathetic function.

For BDSM purposes it's a small box you attach electrodes too, it's battery operated, and you use it to deliver electrical shocks of varying intensity to your play partner or yourself. Lots of fun!

I've used it for pain relief, and for pain inducement. Lovely toy, WOOT!

Back