Wench bares all

Hmm maybe master should have you take a paddle to your ass to help you out? :D

;) Then again that might just be too much fun. LOL

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

well my will power has been out done as of late, but then that's what Masters are for right? ;)

I'll post some new ones tomarrow. Just found a box of pjs that I haven't tried on in months.

RuReal said:
Hmm maybe master should have you take a paddle to your ass to help you out? :D

;) Then again that might just be too much fun. LOL

No paddle, I get tacks :( don't like them as much ;)

it's much too hot to do anything but be lazy

Attachments

• Picture 71.jpg
    Picture 71.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Picture 72.jpg
    Picture 72.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture 73.jpg
    Picture 73.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture 74.jpg
    Picture 74.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture 75.jpg
    Picture 75.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 95
Great way to deal with the heat. After all your skin should almost always be enough! Maybe some ice might help as well.

the captians wench said:
it's much too hot to do anything but be lazy

RuReal said:
Great way to deal with the heat. After all your skin should almost always be enough! Maybe some ice might help as well.

*giggles* um...no...ice usually causes other problems. ;)

but I have two more pics. :cathappy:

Attachments

• Picture 76.jpg
    Picture 76.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 187
  • Picture 77.jpg
    Picture 77.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 152
the captians wench said:
*giggles* um...no...ice usually causes other problems. ;)

but I have two more pics. :cathappy:
simple simon met a pie man going to the fair
he forgot the poem and looked at teh gorgeous wench
naked infront of her laptop

RocknRoll said:
simple simon met a pie man going to the fair
he forgot the poem and looked at teh gorgeous wench
naked infront of her laptop

*giggles*

well now you know where to refur when you're chating with me. ;)

:kiss: :kiss:

LOL so we are speaking into your crotch then? Is it at least nice wet and ready for action? LOL Maybe just waiting for a little :p !
the captians wench said:
*giggles*

well now you know where to refur when you're chating with me. ;)

:kiss: :kiss:

Umm a nice wet pussy a fav snack of mine! So doll is it currently shaved, or does it need a touch up? When was the last time your master let you get off?

the captians wench said:
well, it wasn't then...but it is now ;)

RuReal said:
Umm a nice wet pussy a fav snack of mine! So doll is it currently shaved, or does it need a touch up? When was the last time your master let you get off?

needs a touch up I'm afraid...

and about an hour ago :cathappy:

Slacking are we? LOL No worries a little bit of fuzz is not a huge issue at all. It becomes an issue when you have to get in there with a weed wacker! LOL :D

the captians wench said:
needs a touch up I'm afraid...

and about an hour ago :cathappy:

RuReal said:
Slacking are we? LOL No worries a little bit of fuzz is not a huge issue at all. It becomes an issue when you have to get in there with a weed wacker! LOL :D

*giggles* been lazy. Work's been killer and just haven't felt like messing with it. It's about to the point of driving me mad tho, so I'll probably touch up a bit here soon.

Ohh are you planning for a racing stripe or something like that? LOL I always find those a bit funny! Eather shave it all off or leave it alone, most other things are just silly.

I normally like it shaved because it makes it more fun to eat! Nothing like being slowed down by hair to get on your nerves!

:devil:
the captians wench said:
*giggles* been lazy. Work's been killer and just haven't felt like messing with it. It's about to the point of driving me mad tho, so I'll probably touch up a bit here soon.

RuReal said:
Ohh are you planning for a racing stripe or something like that? LOL I always find those a bit funny! Eather shave it all off or leave it alone, most other things are just silly.

I normally like it shaved because it makes it more fun to eat! Nothing like being slowed down by hair to get on your nerves!

:devil:

:p :p

nope it's all comming off tonight. I don't like hair at all there. Dunno why, just don't like the feeling.

Ohh a nice clean field of play I like that idea. Do you use an electric or just a normal manual razor?

the captians wench said:
:p :p

nope it's all comming off tonight. I don't like hair at all there. Dunno why, just don't like the feeling.

I have found with some women the process of shaving can make them nice and wet! So you are all :p good right now! good till the last drop?
the captians wench said:
manual.

and I'm all silky smooth again. feels much better. :cathappy:

Yes, but that can be bad as well as good, too much sensativity tends to kill things!
the captians wench said:
hehehe...and sincitive. ;)

True or the Anal play that is always fun!

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

then you just move on to the whippings...I fail to see a problem. ;)

Back