What's the biggest thing you have ever had in your ass?

taxi64 said:
My biggest toy is a 3" plug, which I just recently was able to fit in. I was able to fit a sodacan about a month ago, and thought I couldn't go any bigger, but I proved me wrong. ;)

I just posted a link to this picture of a popcan in my ass in another thread, but I guess I could post it again.

Taxi Popcan

Good luck with the can! :D

any ladies with pictures of things in their bum?
:p :p :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
how in the hell does a guy get a non lubed dick up a chicks ass without her consent????
 
nothing big, just fingers and cocks. the one this weekend was the biggest one so far i think - well it was not the first time it was in there, but somehow i was bleeding a tiny bit afterwards and i hadn't ever before. no idea what size it was in inches though. i don't generally go measuring the guys i sleep with. anyway, nothing really big has been there so far.
 
The oddest?

I know it's not the biggest, but the oddest thing I've had shoved up my butt was a handheld ornamental ceramic Christmas bell handle. Ah 'tis the season it was... :D
 
Two fingers (not mine) and a vibrator. I really don't see how people can fit anything too large in there. I know it stretches, but, just...ouch.
 
i want to say about 2 inches in diameter.... I could be wrong... i don't know it was large. I atually find it easier and more enjoyable to fit larger items in my ass than my vag.
 
FloridaCouple said:
I can take the half of Bam black dildo (http://www.adameve.com/product_id=7118/category_name=17320/catalog_name=AdamEve/product.htm). 2 3/4" in diameter. 13" long.

I can take the Kriss Lord too, all the way to the balls. 2 1/2" diameter, and 8" insertable. (http://www.adammale.com/itemfrom=7/...s_Realistic_Dongs/product_id=1431/product.htm)

Ooh Bam....wonderful toy..
dj8170_01_1l.jpg


I enjoyed it so much...I wrote a story...once I could sit down that is!! :rolleyes:

Check these crazy reviews !!!
 
my wife has come close to having four fingers in my ass but she gets shy...

we have a nice dildo we use on me (well i use it on me more often), it's a medium size bout 7 inches long 5 inches around...i have had nice size cukes, and just yesterday bought a nice toy. It's a tapered btt plug about 6 inches long. the first "bead" is about 3 inches around and they move up to the 8th one which is a little more than 6 inches around...fucking awesome....i think i could have taken the hypothetical "next bead" (7 inches around maybe?) but i was hitting bottom!

man was my ass nice and wide open...could put three of my own fingers in with ease...and the ridges going in and out..can't wait to share with someone!
 
Layne said:
Seriously,

I am really into ass play, dildos, plugs, beads, etc.

Not a pro, but I do enjoy it.

Thus far, the biggest I have is my new toy called "The Plow". A butt plug that looks like a trailer hitch. It is almost 6" tall and is 7" around, (about 2 1/4" in diameter) and weigs over half a pound.

Takes a lot of patience and even more lube to get it in. Feels awesome once in. When it is removed, it makes your hole look as if it has been truned inside out for a couple of hours.

What are your biggest toys?

Layne


http://www.xxxglass.com/g-spot.html scroll down to the "Lady G" and the "Blue Lady G" Amazing anally!!!
 
A fairly sizeable banana with a LOT of lube and warming up with fingers.

it turned me on so much, i cant wait to do it again with something bigger.... maybe a cucumber?
 
Arse play

Layne said:
Seriously,

I am really into ass play, dildos, plugs, beads, etc.

Not a pro, but I do enjoy it.

Thus far, the biggest I have is my new toy called "The Plow". A butt plug that looks like a trailer hitch. It is almost 6" tall and is 7" around, (about 2 1/4" in diameter) and weigs over half a pound.

Takes a lot of patience and even more lube to get it in. Feels awesome once in. When it is removed, it makes your hole look as if it has been truned inside out for a couple of hours.

What are your biggest toys?

Layne


Sounds a bit painfull, but fun, whats the longest thingy you have got up there, I did a nice shaped handle off something can't remember what, but I think that was only about seven inches but felt great, Oh yes it was a battery operated drill quite fat as well!! I didnt switch it on!!
 
FloridaCouple said:
I can take the half of Bam black dildo (http://www.adameve.com/product_id=7118/category_name=17320/catalog_name=AdamEve/product.htm). 2 3/4" in diameter. 13" long.

I can take the Kriss Lord too, all the way to the balls. 2 1/2" diameter, and 8" insertable. (http://www.adammale.com/itemfrom=7/...s_Realistic_Dongs/product_id=1431/product.htm)


Thats amazing I 'm just starting out on this road, and have a hard black dildo about 6/7inches but it dosn't feel great, can you recommend a good one that feels like a cock.
 
my ex-fiance tried anal sex...yuck! I hated it...he just shoved it in... (and he was about 8 inches long, 2 1/1 inches wide).

I haven't done anal in a long time, no fingering, no rimming, nothing. Now, the guy I'm seeing actually fingers me "there", and rims me. And I do it to him. Very, very, very pleasurable.

I look forward to where it will go!
 
RomanHans said:
I've been intrigued by the idea of a prostate massage, but don't know anyone who would give one to me (other than some professionals, who are rather expensive!). I imagine that learning how to give a prostate massage must be a lot like learning how to find the 'g-spot' on a woman...

Roman



If my partner wants to experience it, it is not difficult to do or find as a matter of fact. I just go slow and lots of lube, of course I am doing a lot of licking and sucking on the cock and testicles at the same time, it is rather an intense sensation.

Here is a link to a factual site where they talk about it.

http://talksexwithsue.com/Aspot.html

Have fun
 
Is there any to do this (specifically, woman with strap-on to man) outside a Literotica story, without hitting dirt? I find it a distraction and off-putting.
 
The largest thing I have ever used on my ass was a glass coke bottle. It took some working up to, but now it can go in from both ends. I've also had some pretty thick cucumbers in there.

I've tried a coke can, but it just won't go past what I think is my pelvis -- it won't even reach the asshole.
 
Back
Top