Even more of your favorite BDSM pictures

76b22b8681a5e1737dd172a40802d5735a920052.jpg
I love the defiant look on her face...

Try with a laptop or desktop computer. I just clicked on the links using a laptop running Windows 10, then on my desktop running Windows 11, and they worked for both computers. Doesn't make sense. (like a lot of things in the digital world)

I think the issue is browser related. I just tried again -- it works with Firefox (which is the browser I usually use), but not with Microsoft Edge. In Edge, I get the error message: "Bad request signature".

Yeah, Iā€™ve seen that on phone vs. laptop a few times, too. I got in my laptop to try the links I commented on and got a link has expired error.

Okay, that was several days ago but I tried another link on a different thread that was posted this morning that wouldnā€™t work on my phone. I jumped on my laptop and got the message key has expired. Tried it on Firefox and Edge, same error.

Iā€™m thinking now that thereā€™s something in the coding when someone posts a link that only allows a certain time period. Except that it should work the same for everybody. I could understand for hot linking a pic/vid but a simple url shouldnā€™t do that. Unless itā€™s from someoneā€™s account they have on that website?

In the meantime thereā€™s still lots of eye candy here, but itā€™s frustrating in that works for thee and not for me. šŸ«¤

Back