😈✨🍺MrTenant's Tavern and Dungeon

I watched that about a month ago. It's still great.

In addition to the hockey game, I'm watching "What Jennifer Did" on Netflix, about a notorious Toronto murder.
RDJ stole the show in my opinion. They were all fucking amazing but I feel like he shouthave won an Oscar for that. Idk. That movie makes me beat my fists on my thighs and kick my feet.
I just put it on 🤣

RDJ stole the show in my opinion. They were all fucking amazing but I feel like he shouthave won an Oscar for that. Idk. That movie makes me beat my fists on my thighs and kick my feet.
I just put it on 🤣
Me too. That might be his best. Better than Oppenheimer.

Funny. I'm a Stephen King fan.

I got about 30 pages I to the Shining, and it scared the crap out of me more than "It", "'Salem's Lot" and "Carrie" combined. I never finished it.
I finished it, but the hedge animals moving around… that fucked with me.
I remember reading the regulators when I was like 13 and I sleep with my light on for like 4 years 😂

Dude I can’t stop….

“Good job turd. You killed the director.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You should have never acknowledged that you have seen or like this movie
I took a group of impressionable young people to see it (Scout Troop, last night of a canoe trip). Not my solo pick: two other responsible adults agreed. The kids enjoyed it.

Also… I think it was ‘96 when I read it… I was born in 82 (end of) so yep. 13
Yep. '96. I was...already fucking old.

You young'ins
Wes Craven was my scary guys...
& Vincent Price

And I turned 70 in February

I took a group of impressionable young people to see it (Scout Troop, last night of a canoe trip). Not my solo pick: two other responsible adults agreed. The kids enjoyed it.

Yep. '96. I was...already fucking old.
you probably changed their lives for the better.. I mean..
IMG_0696.png

you probably changed their lives for the better.. I mean..
View attachment 2342994
We felt it was important to ensure that the young men and women in our care were exposed to the finest of culture.

They all know about:

ROUSs, iocane poison, coming back from being mostly dead, and that neither Inigo nor Westley was left-handed
Never draw to an inside straight.
Never buy gadgets from Acme Corp.
Curly was the best Stooge.
Where their towels are.
That 42 is the ultimate answer to Life, the Universe and Everything.
The way to answer "What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
Wood always moves, Rust never sleeps, Duct tape fixes everything.

You know, important stuff.

Back