Principles Matter ...

dmallord

Humble Hobbit
Take George Conway III, for instance; he is a principled man. A lawyer—forgive him for that—he basked under Donald Trump's lighthouse for positions as the Solicitor General and as head of the Civil Rights section of the DOJ. You may also have heard of his wife, Kellyanne Conway, former head of Donald Trump's campaign.

Conway realized something was off with Trump's actions in running roughshod over the DOJ appointments and turned down the offered appointments. After all, Conway was a principled man and an activist for justice.

He realized that Trump was not the person to command the Presidency of the United States and organized the Lincoln Project as a result. It worked to counter Republican support. Conway also took to the Internet to criticize Trump, and in like fashion, Trump called him a "stone-cold LOSER and husband from hell" on Twitter. Kellyanne said Trump was free to express his opinion, though she left his organization as well. George and Kellyanne parted ways in 2023.

Recently, he spoke on CNN about his beliefs. It was a sincere discussion about principles and how Conway concluded that after voting for ten years of Republican candidates, he just donated $929,600, the maximum amount allowed by law, to Joe Biden's campaign.

Biden appears to George Conway III to also be a principled man—Trump–not so much.

America could use more principled men like George and even the elder statesman at the helm. Perhaps George would consider a position under the Democratic President in 2024.

Dim0kkkratic principles one oh one:

"After the drunken drug fueled romp through spring break we'll just get an abortion"

"Seig Heil Phailistine"

Take George Conway III, for instance; he is a principled man. A lawyer—forgive him for that—he basked under Donald Trump's lighthouse for positions as the Solicitor General and as head of the Civil Rights section of the DOJ. You may also have heard of his wife, Kellyanne Conway, former head of Donald Trump's campaign.

Conway realized something was off with Trump's actions in running roughshod over the DOJ appointments and turned down the offered appointments. After all, Conway was a principled man and an activist for justice.

He realized that Trump was not the person to command the Presidency of the United States and organized the Lincoln Project as a result. It worked to counter Republican support. Conway also took to the Internet to criticize Trump, and in like fashion, Trump called him a "stone-cold LOSER and husband from hell" on Twitter. Kellyanne said Trump was free to express his opinion, though she left his organization as well. George and Kellyanne parted ways in 2023.

Recently, he spoke on CNN about his beliefs. It was a sincere discussion about principles and how Conway concluded that after voting for ten years of Republican candidates, he just donated $929,600, the maximum amount allowed by law, to Joe Biden's campaign.

Biden appears to George Conway III to also be a principled man—Trump–not so much.

America could use more principled men like George and even the elder statesman at the helm. Perhaps George would consider a position under the Democratic President in 2024.

I like reading your posts. I believe I even once encouraged you to post more. They are intelligent and well thought out, as is this one. There are very few things I disagree with and if I do it’s a more likely a small nuanced quibble. I’ve not seen this interview so I’ll have to try and see if I can find it. But, sigh, ok…
I can’t dispute any of your points, except that George Conway was not a part of the WH staff or a cross administration low level worker who, for his pension, served the the office of the executive branch. There were warning signs of trump and many more people telling, showing and the man himself proving his disqualifications long before the election of ‘16. I guess my beef is WTF it took so long for a man of his education and legal knowledge to freakin become principled? I’m angry at anyone who willingly volunteered their services to get this man in office or work for his administration. Otherwise, I agree, kudos and keep up making amends.

Any person, to include you, who considers Joe Biden a principled leader suffers from hypoxia due to having their head lodged too far up their ass. You may despise Trump but please don’t elevate Biden to saint hood status. I could write pages of lies, embellished bullshit stories, failures in foreign policies, failures in domestic policies, plagiarism and an inability to lead with principle and courage. Biden is a political snowflake drifting whichever way the political winds blows. Biden is a self serving deep state creation surrounded by a cast of authoritarian Marxist plutocrats. Biden’s leadership has plunged our nation into a death spiral at lightning speed toward mediocrity which will take decades to extricate ourselves from. Biden is a child of DEI and the antithesis of meritocracy. He’s even turned his back on his faith which he hypocritically and falsely brags to being a practicing Catholic. You can separate religion from politics but you can’t profess to being a practicing Catholic while promoting abortion for political points. Biden is a phony and y’all fell for it.

Any person, to include you, who considers Joe Biden a principled leader suffers from hypoxia due to having their head lodged too far up their ass. You may despise Trump but please don’t elevate Biden to saint hood status. I could write pages of lies, embellished bullshit stories, failures in foreign policies, failures in domestic policies, plagiarism and an inability to lead with principle and courage. Biden is a political snowflake drifting whichever way the political winds blows. Biden is a self serving deep state creation surrounded by a cast of authoritarian Marxist plutocrats. Biden’s leadership has plunged our nation into a death spiral at lightning speed toward mediocrity which will take decades to extricate ourselves from. Biden is a child of DEI and the antithesis of meritocracy. He’s even turned his back on his faith which he hypocritically and falsely brags to being a practicing Catholic. You can separate religion from politics but you can’t profess to being a practicing Catholic while promoting abortion for political points. Biden is a phony and y’all fell for it.
Jeebus, icant, if you edit the deep state stuff you’re almost spot on about trump. You and the other MAGAts here fall into the “there are none so blind as those who cannot see” camp.

Kellyanne never has left the Trump organization, has she?

Both Conways were deeply involved in trying to deep six Hillary Clinton from her first run at the presidency and not above doing it with fake information.

I think of them both more as political ambulance chasers than principled.

Please tell us all about heads so far up asses. Have you checked yours recently?

Jeebus, icant, if you edit the deep state stuff you’re almost spot on about trump. You and the other MAGAts here fall into the “there are none so blind as those who cannot see” camp.
It comes to this, if you can be honest and objective do you really believe we as a nation are better off today than we were 4 years ago? Ask Hurtz if they are. They went all in on Biden’s EV’ and green energy initiatives and suffered a 500 million dollar loss.

Much better than all of those who died since we had an occupant of the oval who couldn’t come to actually lead during COVID.

It comes to this, if you can be honest and objective do you really believe we as a nation are better off today than we were 4 years ago? Ask Hurtz if they are. They went all in on Biden’s EV’ and green energy initiatives and suffered a 500 million dollar loss.
Yes, I get the sound bite rally cry that ignores context and all that in between. Tis MAGA bullshit and you’re selling it.

Much better than all of those who died since we had an occupant of the oval who couldn’t come to actually lead during COVID.
Biden had a vaccine and faired worse. I never blamed Biden for the death toll on his watch. Biden was a victim of his own mouth promising shit he couldn’t possibly deliver. Other than irresponsible governors putting sick people in nursing homes a pandemic is going to run its course. Of course it didn’t help with Obama leaving the cub-boards bare.

Biden had a vaccine and faired worse. I never blamed Biden for the death toll on his watch. Biden was a victim of his own mouth promising shit he couldn’t possibly deliver. Other than irresponsible governors putting sick people in nursing homes a pandemic is going to run its course. Of course it didn’t help with Obama leaving the cub-boards bare.
Ummm, bare? How exactly did that happen as your boy got rid of the office that would have had us ready to address it?

But yeah, bleach will work. Inject away!

Joe had the vaccine and got it distributed widely. Other than folks in the MAGA world not understanding what a vaccine does, it’s not a cure, he did the best job he could with what he was handed from a person who couldn’t care less until whoops he got it.

Wow, you really do have the IQ of a potato 🥔

Any person, to include you, who considers Joe Biden a principled leader suffers from hypoxia due to having their head lodged too far up their ass.
The same applies to the DOJ. This is the DOJ that the Clintons took over and weaponized back in the 1990s, leading to stunners like Waco.

Back