Good regulations

So regulations are 🤷‍♀️ good then when they inform the consumer???

Here, lemme fix this for you: I (you) certainly want to know the dangers of a product used by the public and I'm not concerned about costs to consumers as much as I hate that businesses have to do any diligence in safety that would take away from their profit margin.

Stop making threads with a dumb premise.

Stop making threads with a dumb premise.
I...don't think that's possible. It's been a whole week of this.

We may be looking at a form of autism here. Making disposable threads is how they cope, perhaps? 🤷‍♂️

You've given me something to think about. Hmmmmm. :unsure:
Really interesting observation!

Didn't take the thread starter for being a pro-government, Communist lefty.
I think people should have an open mind to where regulations can be good instead of thinking strictly categorically in this area.

I take things on a case-by-case basis. If a regulation does good things without undue costs, I support it. Otherwise, there is a better method.

I...don't think that's possible. It's been a whole week of this.

We may be looking at a form of autism here. Making disposable threads is how they cope, perhaps? 🤷‍♂️
Thx, sincerely.
Who knew that on a desecration thread I would find something to seriously consider.

Warning about sugar and banning single-use-only plastics would make this country a lot healthier.

As opposed to when they Jack up the prices just because they can and blame covid or inflation or unions?
I think they blamed government stimulus payments, which makes economic sense.

Unions also jack up prices.

Inflation is stagflation caused by government stimulus payments.

Back