Exploring my exhibitionist side…..

Wow, look at you. I was just about to comment about how it's natural to be nervous your first time, and maybe someday you'll have the confidence to post something more revealing and than I saw that last pic. Good for you!
We took the photos but weren’t sure we’d get past the lingerie ones, the response has been amazing so want to keep it going x

Here’s another lingerie picture, similar to the first one, but a little birdie told me that was their favourite so I’m risking a bit of repetition! We have another more risqué one to post when the kids are in bed and we have time to play xx

Attachments

• IMG_6938.jpeg
    IMG_6938.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 464
Here’s another lingerie picture, similar to the first one, but a little birdie told me that was their favourite so I’m risking a bit of repetition! We have another more risqué one to post when the kids are in bed and we have time to play xx
You are so sexy any pic of you is great. Thanks for sharing. Would love to have a wife like you...sexy fun and into exploring...wow

It is a Stunning and Sexy Lingerie piece to wrap your cute figure in. 🔥🔥😘

Back