Exploring my exhibitionist side…..

Wow what a response, I’ve loved reading them all! Made me feel amazing 😀

A bit more context to the questions I’ve had, my husband (my personal photographer!!) and I went away for my birthday this weekend which is when we took the photo’s. It’s the first time we have shared anything online and I was nervous about the response I would get but you’ve all be so lovely - thanks for the boost!

Just to be clear, as we’ve only just figured this out, we didn’t realise the title hot wife was a ‘thing’ 😂 maybe horny wife would be better!

We’ve still got a handful of photos to share so keep fluffing my ego and I’ll think about posting them! 🤣
This lingerie with the stocking is 🔥🔥. You have such an incredible body, it compliments well.

A bit more context to the questions I’ve had, my husband (my personal photographer!!) and I went away for my birthday this weekend which is when we took the photo’s. It’s the first time we have shared anything online and I was nervous about the response I would get but you’ve all be so lovely - thanks for the boost!

Just to be clear, as we’ve only just figured this out, we didn’t realise the title hot wife was a ‘thing’ 😂 maybe horny wife would be better!

We’ve still got a handful of photos to share so keep fluffing my ego and I’ll think about posting them! 🤣
Love your lingerie. Sexy. Would love to walk into a hotel room with you posing on the bed in that. You are so sexy. Would also love to watch you move your hips while like that.

Looks hot ! It takes a lot of patience and guts to pose…. I hope it’s part of a boudoir phot shoot you had . You look stunning @HotWife2024
Not an official boudoir shoot, but we did bring some boudoir photography posing cards (I accidentally left one on the chair in the second picture!) and my husband swears by portrait x2 mode on his phone to get that soft focus effect x

I hope your husband returned the favor of posing for him by using that pink vibrator on the night stand to good effect.

The only thing hotter than seeing your body in this outfit that I can imagine is seeing it mid orgasm
He did haha, the toy was a new one and used to good effect! X

@HotWife2024 may be the seed has been sown of you being a hot wife ! But we do appreciate you taking this big step!

Mr husband if you are reading this… you should be very proud of your photography skills !

@HotWife2024 good job posing and being patient for the right shot to be taken by your husband

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x
Don’t know why it took you so long because you are beautiful
We do enjoy real pictures by real couples beautiful pictures. Keep them coming.

Now that you know what it means
Have you asked him how he would feel about you becoming a hot wife?

Back