Exploring my exhibitionist side…..

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x
You should change your username to VeryHotWife. 😉

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x
What is not to like. You are beautiful. Thank you for sharing and good luck in finding out about yourself.

Wow! I can understand you being nervous but have no doubts…incredible sexy body!

Your hubby is one lucky man. Wish my wife would post sexy pics.

Wow what a response, I’ve loved reading them all! Made me feel amazing 😀

A bit more context to the questions I’ve had, my husband (my personal photographer!!) and I went away for my birthday this weekend which is when we took the photo’s. It’s the first time we have shared anything online and I was nervous about the response I would get but you’ve all be so lovely - thanks for the boost!

Just to be clear, as we’ve only just figured this out, we didn’t realise the title hot wife was a ‘thing’ 😂 maybe horny wife would be better!

Attachments

• IMG_6951.jpeg
    IMG_6951.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 676
Last edited:
maybe horny wife would be better!
Okay so you're making clear you're not going to be shared ... shattering the wishful thinking of many UK litsters for sure 😅

The photo's background gives away a lot of fun (champagne and a sex toy) was going on ... good on you!!

You have nothing to be nervous about. You have a great body.

Wow what a response, I’ve loved reading them all! Made me feel amazing 😀

A bit more context to the questions I’ve had, my husband (my personal photographer!!) and I went away for my birthday this weekend which is when we took the photo’s. It’s the first time we have shared anything online and I was nervous about the response I would get but you’ve all be so lovely - thanks for the boost!

Just to be clear, as we’ve only just figured this out, we didn’t realise the title hot wife was a ‘thing’ 😂 maybe horny wife would be better!

We’ve still got a handful of photos to share so keep fluffing my ego and I’ll think about posting them! 🤣
I hope your husband returned the favor of posing for him by using that pink vibrator on the night stand to good effect.

The only thing hotter than seeing your body in this outfit that I can imagine is seeing it mid orgasm

We’ve still got a handful of photos to share so keep fluffing my ego and I’ll think about posting them! 🤣
Hot, horny and exhibitionist are all good descriptions. Hope to see and hear more about you. :)

Loving your pics so far.. Following your thread now..
Please continue to post more pics of your sexy body
Hubby is taking really great pics of you
Question ::
No wedding ring???

Back