What exactly turns you on about your wife or girlfriend being with another man? Past or Present?

Entirely agree...live shows are magic. I got so so aroused watching my ex girlfriend finish a guy years ago...just seeing her so turned on...
I think this is it for me, too. Watching her allow her own sexual boundaries get pushed, watching a guy find her as sexy as I do, watching her confidence level skyrocket as she makes him cum would all be over-the-top thrills for me. I've been subtly nudging her in this direction for years, but so far it's mostly remained a fantasy.

I never saw my wife have sex with another man. Most of it was in college. She had a few experiences after we married with my permission. In every case, she made it clear that she belonged to me and they were just fuck toys for her enjoyment. It turns me on to picture her doing it and leaving them wanting more.

There's lot of guys out there who write about their wives etc with other men. What exactly turns you on about it?

A fetish being realised? Actually watching her?
Knowing what she's really like and imagining her giving and receiving the same with someone else? Feeling submissive about it?

For me its sort of erotic knowing what she like and watching her let go the same way with another man. ie seeing her display what turns her on. And knowing that she very desirable to other men who now have the pleasure that I have experienced.

Cum on let me know!
My ex-wife and I were a hotwife couple. I was rarely there when she played. When I was there, I mostly watched. I think there were several turn-ons. The biggest was hearing/seeing how much my woman was desired by other men. How aroused they got for her. I loved hearing what they said about her body, how they were rockhard before coming out of their pants, and how eager they were to please her. There is also a thrill that's like letting a friend drive your sports car, knowing he would think about the experience for a long time - and that you get to drive it every day.

I've had cuckold fantasies for years and it finally became reality 3 1/2 months ago. I haven't yet watched but soon that'll happen.
Now that it's real several aspects turn me on.
Knowing she is having the best sex of her life and seems like both her and her new man can't get enough of each other is a turn on. Other things like him being significant larger than me, his stamina, recovery time, him being an dominant alpha male, exploring different positions that I can't do because of my lack of size, wearing a tiny dome cage.

I know it's strange but I get aroused knowing I can't and never have satisfied her with intercourse. Not being able to have intercourse or receiving bj's from her now with our sex life consisting of handjobs with hot talking and me going down on her.
Knowing that they're much more than fuck buddies and do a lot together outside the bedroom.

Her doing things with him she doesn't do with me. She loves sucking his cock for long sessions with him regularly cumming in her mouth and her swallowing. Her learning to deep throat, Him playing with her ass with a glass dildo and soon he'll be taking her anal virginity after never allowing me even though I have a small thin penis compared to his longer thicker cock.
Now that it's all happening I now know I was made to be a cuckold.

For me it’s that she so conservative and bashful about conversations and I just want to know what turned her on in the past, what gets her going. I am caught up fantasizing about what she did, how she acted and such before me.

I think this is it for me, too. Watching her allow her own sexual boundaries get pushed, watching a guy find her as sexy as I do, watching her confidence level skyrocket as she makes him cum would all be over-the-top thrills for me. I've been subtly nudging her in this direction for years, but so far it's mostly remained a fantasy.
Its only been one occasion for me but the rest remains a fantasy. I just loved seeing the interaction between her and other guy and the desire in his eyes when he first saw her plus how excited she was during the act. The desire I had for her afterwards was incredible.

Its only been one occasion for me but the rest remains a fantasy. I just loved seeing the interaction between her and other guy and the desire in his eyes when he first saw her plus how excited she was during the act. The desire I had for her afterwards was incredible.
I must add its exciting for me to see how other men want to be with her and its exciting to see her pleasure him

For me it's been about being able to see her from a different perspective than when it's her and I . Seeing her get to enjoy the thrill of experiencing a new , and in our case , much thicker cock along with how much she loved it . Watching her make love to his cock sucking and swallowing his cum as well as seeing his thickness penetrate her up close is something I'll never forget .

Our sharing years , mfm + fmf as well as foursomes , were the best years of our marriage .

During the threesomes we had I was much more into it when it was with my wife than with his which had to have been due to the visual turn-on for me . With my wife we went at it until the sun came up . With his , while extremely enjoyable , it was over in three or four hours for me .

I've had cuckold fantasies for years and it finally became reality 3 1/2 months ago. I haven't yet watched but soon that'll happen.
Now that it's real several aspects turn me on.
Knowing she is having the best sex of her life and seems like both her and her new man can't get enough of each other is a turn on. Other things like him being significant larger than me, his stamina, recovery time, him being an dominant alpha male, exploring different positions that I can't do because of my lack of size, wearing a tiny dome cage.

I know it's strange but I get aroused knowing I can't and never have satisfied her with intercourse. Not being able to have intercourse or receiving bj's from her now with our sex life consisting of handjobs with hot talking and me going down on her.
Knowing that they're much more than fuck buddies and do a lot together outside the bedroom.

Her doing things with him she doesn't do with me. She loves sucking his cock for long sessions with him regularly cumming in her mouth and her swallowing. Her learning to deep throat, Him playing with her ass with a glass dildo and soon he'll be taking her anal virginity after never allowing me even though I have a small thin penis compared to his longer thicker cock.
Now that it's all happening I now know I was made to be a cuckold.
Maybe you can do a DP on her. Or a snowball after she sucks his cock.

IDK about present as I'm extremely jealous, but in regards to past partners, it just turns me on hearing about what turned HER on. As long she likes me better, we're good

I don't have intercourse with my wife but she wants me to lick her while he's fucking her. Maybe go down on her after he cums.
Yes suck on her clit when her bull is pumping her pussy ,when he cums and pulls out his cock you need to clean his cock and your wife's pussy
I don't have intercourse with my wife but she wants me to lick her while he's fucking her. Maybe go down on her after he cums.

Yes suck on her clit when her bull is pumping her pussy ,when he cums and pulls out his cock you need to clean his cock and your wife's pussy
My wife originally said cream pies are "yucky". Now after weeks of hot talking not so much. We've never discussed me doing anything to him and don't think either would be into that. If one or both of them told me to I probably would though.

Hearing the naughty things she says when her bull pentrates her like ,god your so big fill me up , ilove your big dick ,harder your such a good lover and of course the panting and screaming when she's getting g pumped hard ,she does not do this when I fuck her

Last edited:
The turn on for me is that I am convinced that she
Is holding back and could experience more. By taking a lover she would be initiating the change within herself to open up and immerse in the full sexual experience. Of course, I must allow that this is all in my head and that she is completely happy as is

Watching my wife was always a fantasy, from my teens I guess (I managed to talk one girlfriend into a 3some), but seldom achieved; we had a couple of MMF, then she went cold on the idea.

I met my current partner via swinging. We both agreed that if we were to have a relationship, we still wanted to fuck others. We were both very honest about likes and dislikes - she'd been going to sex parties frequently before I met her and discovered from the first that she liked multiple partners, and really got off on others watching.

Sharing your partner adds another dimension. I know she likes big cocks (I'm average and she loves mine) and it's hot seeing her get something I can't give her, and seeing how uninhibited she is, and seeing her cum. I love to be watched while I fuck her. My favourite is to have her sideways on the bed on her back, head hanging over the edge of the bed so I can fuck her mouth while holding her legs up and open while another guy fucks her. I get a great view!

She's never been with or never likely to be with a man, and that turns me on!

I loved watching my wife try new things and get experimental. I loved watching my wife let go in ways one only can with strangers. I loved having strangers tell me how lucky I was.

We were that really fit and hot couple at the gym. I'd watch her seduce women and men, for her and for us.

"Hi honey, this is Derrick. He offered to give me a massage at his place. You can watch."

I loved watching my wife try new things and get experimental. I loved watching my wife let go in ways one only can with strangers. I loved having strangers tell me how lucky I was.

We were that really fit and hot couple at the gym. I'd watch her seduce women and men, for her and for us.

"Hi honey, this is Derrick. He offered to give me a massage at his place. You can watch."
Knowing you wife or girlfriend is attractive to other men is a turn on itself.

Back