Lit women getting NAKED

I'm sure in the history of Lit, there are women who get turned on by pictures from naked men.. but I'd say a guy in a well-tailored suit gets more attention than a stranger's junk, unless the stranger also happens to be an Adonis and it's Thirsty Thursday ;)
As an economist might say: as a resource, cock is abundant and therefore low in value

As I’d say: it’s hot and cold running cock in every woman’s inbox.

Last edited:
I've popped in that thread enough to know that plenty of women appreciate the pictures. Myself. I have little interest in random nakedness. I can appreciate the sexiness that can come with it which is why I spend so much time in the sexy men thread. I like effort. I like it when someone takes the time to try and take a good picture. It does nothing for me for someone to just whip his pants down and snap a picture. Unlike guys (most guys) I think there are far sexier things to men than just their dick. Ask a guy to post a sexy picture and many of them will snap a picture of their dick.
No matter how many times women have posted over the years about the things they find sexy. 7out of 10 guys (I gave it a better score because some are now understanding this.) will post their dick. -But again. Effort can make a dick look good too. Give me a full body shot where he took time to take a good picture and.. Yeah!

Women have spoken up many times to say they like things like hands, and forearms, and legs and all the other body parts.

Give me someone I am interested in, close with, friends with and their dick will have more appeal to me.

I do pop in once in a while and I appreciate the vulnerability it takes for guys to put themselves out there. I am happy the thread is doing well, and I see plenty of women popping in there to appreciate it as well.

This is true. I prefer strangers to be clothed. I like well-fitting clothes on men. Give me jeans and a white t shirt and UGH!!! Such a big weakness.
I will get naked in home, but not public. I have a bit of self esteem issues. tho i dont see anything wrong with nakedness, male or female as long as they are of age. seeing how well people dress, or how classy sexy women dress can be a real turn on for me. for example a woman wearing a classy 1960's red dress with a this high slit on the side and red heels gets my imagination going and a real turn on as well. for me, i guess, its all about the imagination. if a woman can turn that on, it makes me desire her more. too much of nudity can actually be detrimental imho to both males and females.

i'm a male 46 and i guess i just like the old fashioned way women and men used to act and look?? Tho i will admit, a good looking woman or man can be a work of art and truly needs to be appreciated!

Back