Lit men getting naked!! *Warning. There might be dicks-linked*

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a photo of myself towelling myself dry after a very warm shower. It was for a photo I sent to my amour to show I had washed the stench and grime of a heavy workday off my body.

It looked okay as a study of a naked man in his late 50s doing something natural but mundane.

I'll link next time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong. I like cock confidence. I just like it linked so the threads don't get zapped. ๐Ÿ˜‰
I absolutely understand and couldn't agree more. Lol..speaking from a younger, less experienced me,..It takes a lot of build up to post such a thing in the first place. I don't often get the urge but when the moon is right, it's lovely to share the way someone or something they've written, exactly how they/it made you feel. Haha. I understand why there needs to be a limit though...one can only imagine how out of hand us men would get! The poor readers would be drowning in a sea of cocks!...lol...I love when I type something out and it gives me an instant visual! Cheers SSD!..I always enjoy your work ๐Ÿฅ‚โš”๏ธโš”๏ธ

I absolutely understand and couldn't agree more. Lol..speaking from a younger, less experienced me,..It takes a lot of build up to post such a thing in the first place. I don't often get the urge but when the moon is right, it's lovely to share the way someone or something they've written, exactly how they/it made you feel. Haha. I understand why there needs to be a limit though...one can only imagine how out of hand us men would get! The poor readers would be drowning in a sea of cocks!...lol...I love when I type something out and it gives me an instant visual! Cheers SSD!..I always enjoy your work ๐Ÿฅ‚โš”๏ธโš”๏ธ
Thank you. ๐Ÿ’‹ Honestly, my only real issue with cock is when guys start to assume that's all they have to offer. Women do enjoy variety. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you. ๐Ÿ’‹ Honestly, my only real issue with cock is when guys start to assume that's all they have to offer. Women do enjoy variety. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am pretty sure there is a pretty big variety of cocks being shared here. What more of a variety do you expect from a thread about Lit Men Getting Naked?

Back