Lit men getting naked!! *Warning. There might be dicks-linked*

Well, then let me make sure you know why, sweet pea.
All of my reply comments specifically reply to yours of record.

FIRST...the title to this thread the OP expects from men:

1) I started viewing this thread from start. Hence why the "reply" to your year ago post.
2) "JUST FOR YOU" indicates I'm well aware of the thread's intended purpose...NAKED MEN...and that I am obviously "inserting" my own reply to your desires...so sorry it's only fully clothed from waist up, but you don't care about down below anyway.
3) Yes...this is an AMPICS thread. My pic IS AN AMPIC. Thank you very much.
4) There are no age limits on how old an AMPIC can be, but I am at least HONEST in making that little fact be known...unlike many female posters in Lit.
5) HATS are not considered "clothing". They are a "clothing accessory". There, you've learned something.
6) I am, for what appears, FULLY CLOTHED....therefore I comply with what YOU said:
" I’d rather see a man in clothes any day of the week. "
Today is Saturday, a day of the week. What I offered on this NAKED MEN thread JUST FOR YOU complies to your wishes, should you look, while I also explain why I offered...and would ask the OPs forgiveness by doing so.
7) I could care less if you NEVER want to see my dick. I gave you the benefit of the doubt with my minimally small type of an offering to ask. You'd never get me hard anyway with your attitude. No wonder you're a LonelyWife. You don't like to see hard dicks...you'd rather see a man fully clothed. LOL...so you're here at Lit to do that. Good for you! But you come to a naked man...potentially hard dick included.. to let all your "friends" know you prefer not to see hard dicks or naked men.

If you don't like looking at cocks, why did you even look at this thread of men KNOWING they would not be "fully clothed"? DUH! I think THAT IS LAME!

You appear to actually object to the thread by the nature of your post. I thought this forum was supposed to be FUN. But it is women like you with snide responses that make it no fun.

And if I'm the bad boy for reaponding to you this way, tough titty said the kitty when her milk went sour.

@Lonelywife1205
I’m not going to respond to all of this because I don’t want to derail Sassy’s thread anymore than it has been, so please help get this thread back on track and post your dick!

I’m not going to respond to all of this because I don’t want to derail Sassy’s thread anymore than it has been, so please help get this thread back on track and post your dick!
Here's how I suggest we resolve any "derailing".
1) You edit and erase all of your original reply to my post and your subsequent posts related to this crap you can.
2) In turn, I will erase and remove everything I posted that I can.

Let's both make our presence involving the derailing "naked" by being bare.

An oldie.
Just the tip….

Times up, gone.

Last edited:

@Lonelywife1205 is consistently one of the most gracious and pleasant people here so you have to have worked REALLY hard to have got this kind of reaction from her.
Uh huh. What you saw here is the only "contact" on record I have ever had with her. That was sure working "really hard" for the response I got.

She really has you fooled. I also see how cooperative she is in willing to resolve any "conflict" created by how she behaves.

Buffoonism is not unique in this anonymous forum, as it never has been since the days after MS DOS....if you know what that was.

Listen gentlemen. I created this thread because obviously so many men prefer being naked and or think that naked is the only "sexy"

As I stated last time there was drama. I do not have time to babysit this thread anymore.

It is simple. Lit men getting naked is obviously lit men getting naked. This is you posting pictures in different states of undress. Please try and link anything that might cross a line. A million women have spoken over the years about what they consider sexy, and men rarely ever listen to that. If you are trying to be sexy. Try and remember that VERY few women want to see a close up of your dick, and if they do. They like it behind a link that they can click on. They typically don't want to see it just pop out at them.
Remember a lot of us pervs do look in public.
I don't use any of the mass amounts of image hosting sites anymore. I only use dropbox now. I will sit down and try and come up with something I can put on the first page for off site hosting/linking. But again. I only use dropbox.
If some of you want to tell me which sites you use. I can add those to the list for others to try. But I won't know how those sites work. I assume they are all basically the same.

Please try and be respectful to one another and understand you are all here for the same reason. You're horny pervs that like to be seen!! :p

Back