The Hairpulling Thread

I'm really shocked at how many women love to have their hair pulled. Not necessarily yanked, but certainly a good handful to make them extremely submissive and compliant. Since it's such a huge turn-on for so many women I realized how much I enjoy doing it as well.
I know I’m replying to a years-old post, but I had to jump in here to confirm this.

Both hair pulling and choking. It’s almost universal, near as I can tell. I don’t think I’ve got even one “What the fuck are you doing?” look in the past five years when I curled my fingers into a young woman’s hair, and the same with choking. I’ve had women place my hand on their throat out of nowhere, and when I do it unprompted I almost always get an approving moan back, often accompanied by a nod or verbal encouragement.

Now of course, I’m cautious. I never jump in with anything rough, just test the waters. And I don’t try it with everyone. If I don’t already get an adventurous vibe I won’t try. But I’d say with the significant majority of my partners it’s an enthusiastic go.

#hair from Le Marquis De La Rose Noire

Wow! I love this pic! I like the idea of maybe once a month turning my wife over to a dominant male. The idea is as he’s doming her, she’s able to confess things to him that she’s too coy to tell me. Like exactly how many other men have fucked her throughout our marriage. And how many other men she wants to screw her in the future. For these he takes her over his knee and spanks hervsexy behind. Then it’s “ time to show me how slutty you really want to be!” Then for the rest of the night he fucks her over and over!

Back