Things That Make You Uncomfortable....But Also Turn You On

My list keeps shifting.
All of the conversation about humiliation play/mind fuck makes me uncomfortable and also turns me on. The idea of being exposed emotionally and physically, my inhibitions and twisted fantasies pulled out of me, examined, turned over turning my brain into twisty knots as I blush trying to explain myself. I can feel myself clenching and my mouth going dry as I write this. That's how I know it's a turn on that makes me uncomfortable. ack!

tumblr_pjc19aDcDs1uc9u7r_500.jpg
This CMNF loss of control, being watched, deprived of sight... I imagine that one of these men is my dom, the other a friend being invited to watch, comment, but not touch... the exposure and sensory overload and humiliation all wrapped up is both omg I want that, and fuck fuck fuck please please do not do that to me.
it is a weird swirling mind fuck.

I have a lot of CNC fantasies but it's hard to find someone I trust to then actually make those a reality with.
I think sometimes it's the thinking about /fantasizing about CNC, talking about it, being riled up while he whispers in your ear all the ways he wants to defile you "against your will" has a lot of arousal power. The actuality of a CNC scene is much more terrifying to me... would require oodles of trust negotiation and probably therapy... and after all that would it be fun? Doubt it.

I think sometimes it's the thinking about /fantasizing about CNC, talking about it, being riled up while he whispers in your ear all the ways he wants to defile you "against your will" has a lot of arousal power. The actuality of a CNC scene is much more terrifying to me... would require oodles of trust negotiation and probably therapy... and after all that would it be fun? Doubt it.
I think for me it would be worth the effort from various other kinks and situations I've tried... but we are all different aren't we? *Hugs* ☺️

In reading your posts, CB, it sounds like you are about to explode, sexually.

Hesitant, of course, as you should be. But your need comes thru in these posts of yours. I ,for one, hope you can find these real experiences with a trusting partner.

mild to moderate caning on bare butt to initiate me to crave for bare back sodomy.

Excessive public displays of affection between adult “children” and a parent of theirs. Wondering; if that’s what they do in public, what do they do in private.

being on video. A long time ago I would want to take video of my wife during certain sexual acts. Once I hit record she would be quick and not do it for long. Well 20+ years later and a little kinkier she would show me pictures and video clips she had taken. Well she inadvertently spilled the beans in a video of all things. She said your phone makes a sound when you take a picture or record video, mine doesn’t. That’s what gives you away. So now I notice. It’s a turn on when she does but there’s an uncomfortable feeling inside.

Last edited:
Pick me girls 😏
So I had to Google what a pick me girl is. And laughed when I realized how popular the term is and how out of the loop I am. But then all the thoughts…if I admit that to anyone does that make me a pick me girl?! Can pick me girls be self aware? Does considering myself self aware put me squarely back in camp pick me?! Then I started giggling because the whole thing is ridiculous.

So thanks for that overthinking spiral, PLP 😝

And overthinking takes me out of pick me girl status, right? 🔄 😂

So I had to Google what a pick me girl is. And laughed when I realized how popular the term is and how out of the loop I am. But then all the thoughts…if I admit that to anyone does that make me a pick me girl?! Can pick me girls be self aware? Does considering myself self aware put me squarely back in camp pick me?! Then I started giggling because the whole thing is ridiculous.

Haha I'm sorry to have caused this total spiral. And while a Pick Me girl has a bit of a negative connotation, here it's meant as the opposite. I don't think of you as a PMG at all however that doesn't keep me from being uncomfortable attracted to you 😋

I think pick-mes (pic-mes?) can be very self-aware indeed. Making yourself flexibly desirable to the broadest possible Lit audience in order to get the greatest share of attention can be a highly calculated, rational act.

After further (over)thinking, I think the distinction I'd make is an intentional one. Some pick-mes want to be picked by a someone. Others, including some Lit pick-mes, want to be picked by as many people as possible.

Back