Partners Past? What have you been told?

I didn't ask, and she volunteered to tell me some which she thought was important to share. I did care less what she did before me. I didn't and don't ask for a comparison of my bodily parts either!

When my wife and I were still having sex, I know I only ever gave her one orgasm and that was when we were still dating.

Every other was a fake. I could just tell.
Thats a whole new and different topic…Kind of along the same lines as number of men. What woman hasn’t faked an orgasm? And men please don’t tell me you can tell…lol

Thats a whole new and different topic…Kind of along the same lines as number of men. What woman hasn’t faked an orgasm? And men please don’t tell me you can tell…lol
Oops, sorry, didn't intend to hijack the thread.

The only reason I say that I can tell is because only once was she ever able to just let go and her reactions were unlike anything she'd ever done before, including sex squirting.

I say the others were faked because it was just a way to end sex for her. She'd say"let's cum together" and magically every time, it happened. I faked it once to see and sure enough she said she could feel me filling her, did her usual thing and boom, done.

Maybe Im wrong but given that she admitted says she doesn't like sex and decided to give it up completely, I'm guessing she was willing to do anything just to make it end before telling me she could live the rest of her life without it. Chances are I just wasnt very good too, so there's that as well.

Oops, sorry, didn't intend to hijack the thread.

The only reason I say that I can tell is because only once was she ever able to just let go and her reactions were unlike anything she'd ever done before, including sex squirting.

I say the others were faked because it was just a way to end sex for her. She'd say"let's cum together" and magically every time, it happened. I faked it once to see and sure enough she said she could feel me filling her, did her usual thing and boom, done.

Maybe Im wrong but given that she admitted says she doesn't like sex and decided to give it up completely, I'm guessing she was willing to do anything just to make it end before telling me she could live the rest of her life without it. Chances are I just wasnt very good too, so there's that as well.
I’m sorry…re-read my message and it came off a bit harsh. Feel free to talk about anything you like…hell this is a free country …well for now anyway…lol

Yeah I have to admit I have done the same thing a few times..well maybe more than a few times. For many reasons…like it was getting late and I had to get home, just didn’t like the guy and wanted to get it over with, he was too big, too small, wanted to go meet someone else, all the way down to I wanted to wash my hair…lol
Enjoy

I’m sorry…re-read my message and it came off a bit harsh. Feel free to talk about anything you like…hell this is a free country …well for now anyway…lol

Yeah I have to admit I have done the same thing a few times..well maybe more than a few times. For many reasons…like it was getting late and I had to get home, just didn’t like the guy and wanted to get it over with, he was too big, too small, wanted to go meet someone else, all the way down to I wanted to wash my hair…lol
Enjoy
I didn't find it to harsh. Sorry if I made it seem that way. You're fine April.

Me. I have never faked an orgasm. I’d like to start a campaign to get woman to STOP faking it. How is your partner ever going to figure out how to actually make you cum if thy already think they do?

To keep it on topic it is something I am honest about with partners. Most have known before we had sex the first time that I won’t. The ones who didn’t when they ask about me cumming I tell them I don’t and it’s not their fault. Funny I had one guy say “but you have children”. Like that has anything to do with orgasm.

Last edited:
Hmmm, interesting. I have asked, because I'd really like to know. Turns me on for whatever reason. My wife has also been coy on the subject. Thing is, nothing she could tell me would likely change the way I see her. Might make her even more sexy and exciting to me. Don't really care if I'm the smallest she has been with or not. I just love the thoughts of her as a sexual creature. If she had a gangbang, I wouldn't be upset. If she fucked a total stranger, it wouldn't bother me. It's what has happened since we have been together that is important to me. Her past is her business, but it could certainly be arousing to me to hear about it.

This is about one very kinky ex-girlfriend of mine I dated when I was in my late 20s (she was about 34) back in the mid 90s. We met on Yahoo personals(remember when that was a thing?! LOL) She had to tell me this for reasons that wil become obvious and also because we were both looking for VERY open-minded, kinky partners and had to see if we were a match.

Her story - She was about 24 at the time. Her boyfriend and future husband was the same age.

The day of her wedding her soon to be father-in-law(about 62) came in to check on her. LITERALLY while in her wedding dress, he reached up between her legs and felt her up and slipped a finger right between her labia to 'welcome' her to the family. She was in shock, didn't know what to do or say. She chose to pretend like it never happened and never said a thing. Fast forward a year...The honeymoon didn't last and hubby was drinking his Fri/Sat nights away with the boys. They fell on rough times and had to move from Maryland across state lines into his dad's house in Delaware, right near the DuPont Country Club. Dad used his connections to get him a very decent paying job. Things seemed to go well at first but hubby returned to his bad habits. His father and him fought often. She felt abandoned and lonely. She was doing well working a decent full time job and that only aggravated the situation because that made him look even worse. Romance and lovemaking were nonexistent and when he could get it up, it was always when he was drunk and was nothing more than a glorious 2-3 minutes tops of clumsy humping.

One day she comes home and takes a shower. The FiL(father-in-law) walks into the bathroom and waits for her. She opens the shower door and he's just standing there watching. He moved the towels across the room so she'd have to get them. Little things like this go on for another couple weeks. He even goes so far as to open the bedroom door so he could watch her and hubby have that pathetic sex. Even though he hid in the shadows, she could tell he was touching himself. She knows he's pursuing her and she's scared. This continues for a while longer and as it does, he gets more aggressive. Pressing his crotch into her ass as she makes dinner or folds laundry, reaching under her shirts and grabbing her breasts, etc. But at the same time, it was getting to her. She was starting to become aroused by it. She even purposely left the bedroom door wide open one night and when she knew he was there watching from the dark, it gave her one of her strongest orgasms ever.

It was only a matter of time and it finally happened. FiL was watching the Phillies game and asked her to bring him a beer. As she handed it to him, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her down onto his lap. He reached into her shorts and started feeling her up and pawing at her tits. She couldn't stand it any more and yielded to him. Before she knew it, she was on her back and his cock was sliding up into her. I know it's cliche' but she said he was VERY well hung. Hubby was less than 6 inches so this was a big difference for her. For the first time in her life she had an orgasm during intercourse without rubbing her clit to assist.

They kept their affair a secret for over 2 months until hubby caught her on her knees sucking FiL off in the TV room. Things exploded, they divorced but she stayed with the FiL and he got her pregnant. Things got very crazy and after about 6-7 years together she moved out.

So she had to tell me this because A - her daughter would go to his place on some weekends and during holidays. I would find out sooner or later. B - because she was still fucking him. They had some kind of sexual attraction that neither wanted to let go of and she got off on it too. If we dated, I had to accept that.

By the time she was done telling me every wickedly delicious detail, I was rock hard and aching for sexual release and we fucked like wild animals. No bullshit. True story. I made her tell and retell it to me numerous times.

So let me ask you, what were you told by your significant other? And do you believe her? I can't wait to read your comments.
My ex wife, when we first got serious, was very open about her experience, in fact quite proud of her conquests, and boasted about the 3somes, and various exploits. I found it refreshing.

My current squeeze is likewise very open. She's big into the swing scene and will often meet 3 or 4 men a week, occasionally women, groups of men... she knows what she likes. I like what she likes. Why lie?

I want to know everything my partner is comfortable telling me. I never push the issue. Personally, the more partners she's had the more I want to hear her talk about them; it's a massive turn on for me. My last gf and I both really got off when talking about past partners and the things we did.

I’ve had more sexual partners than my husband.

That said, he told me about times he cheated on his girlfriend. That wasn’t or cool to hear about, but for some reason I’ve never worried that he has cheated on me. Not sure why. I believe what he has told me and everything I’ve told him was true.

It is kind of funny, but not really, but I don’t really associate having an orgasm with having sex since I never have. Orgasm are what I give myself when I am in bed alone.
Have you tried using toys while having sex? I'd imagine at 50 you have tried everything. Is sex still enjoyable?

Have you tried using toys while having sex? I'd imagine at 50 you have tried everything. Is sex still enjoyable?
This question always makes me wonder, is only the last seconds of sex enjoyable for others? Do
others not enjoy the journey to the finish line?

But to answer the questions, YES!! sex is still very enjoyable. As for toys during intercourse. No, it is not something I have ever done. I haven't really had a regular partner in a long time. So bringing toys into it just hasn't been something to happen.

Some have shared, some have not. If they have asked me, then I tell them either the truth or something close to the truth based on how I know they will either accept or not accept my past.

The past doesn't matter to me, it's who they are now and how they treat me and act with me that counts.

Hmmm, interesting. I have asked, because I'd really like to know. Turns me on for whatever reason. My wife has also been coy on the subject. Thing is, nothing she could tell me would likely change the way I see her. Might make her even more sexy and exciting to me. Don't really care if I'm the smallest she has been with or not. I just love the thoughts of her as a sexual creature. If she had a gangbang, I wouldn't be upset. If she fucked a total stranger, it wouldn't bother me. It's what has happened since we have been together that is important to me. Her past is her business, but it could certainly be arousing to me to hear about it.
I totally agree with you. My wife has been with alot more people than I have and I love it. She has shared quite a bit with me which always got me hard. She has also left some holes in her stories which I'm then left to my imagination. There is virtually nothing she could tell me that would upset me. Her past is what made her who she is today. I just wish some of it was recorded.

My wife has told me about partners in the past, but this past weekend I found out about a one night fling she had almost 40 years ago. Her sister got married very young, at 17 because she wanted out of the house. Sue was her sisters maid of honor, and we had been dating for about six months. I was supposed to go to the wedding with her, but my job required training on a new product, so I was away for a couple weeks.

Kim's first husband was 21, and his best friend was the best man. He took a liking to Sue, and Kim told me that he was flirting and hitting on her at the rehearsal and on wedding day. Sue kept telling him that she had a boyfriend but he didn't stop. Sue was only 18, and drinking age in our state was 21, but Doug the best man kept toasting Kim and husband Tom.

Kim told me that Sue was getting drunk on champagne and since Kim and Tom weren't going on a honeymoon, Doug volunteered to drive them home to their new apartment. He talked Sue into coming along and Kim said for most of the ride home she didn't know what Doug and Sue were doing.

She said that Tom was kissing her small breasts as she rubbed the bulge in his tuxedo pants. When she finally looked up front she didn't see Sue's head at first. Then she saw it bobbing up and down and figured that she was giving Doug a blowjob.

They pulled into the parking lot of the apartment building as Sue sat up, cum on her cheeks and her blouse was unbuttoned and her bra push up exposing her titties. She pulled her bra down and held her blouse shut as the four of them went into the apartment. Tom suggested that Doug and Sue spend the night since it was late and they all had been drinking. Kim said she and Tom went into their bedroom and were all over each other, fucking like they'd never fucked before.

After a bit Kim needed to go clean herself up, and when she left their bedroom to go to the bathroom, she saw her sister, naked riding Doug like a bull, groaning as he pinched her nipples. She watched then Tom came out beside her and said looks like sis is having a good time.

She went to the bathroom and when she came out Doug was on his back with Sue laying on top and Tom was in back of Sue and he was fucking her sister in the ass while Doug was inside her pussy. She told me that she was in shock, and Tom looked at her and told her to join in. She said she didn't, just watched as the two of them had their way with her older sister.

After Tom and Doug came in her, the two of them took Kim into the bedroom and did the same to her. After about an hour, she went back to use the bathroom and she found Sue naked and fast asleep. The next morning they were both hung over, and Sue never realized that she was fucked by the two of them until Kim told her.

She was so ashamed that she let herself be taken advantage of that she told Kim to never talk about it. Kim and Tom only stayed married for three years, his constant cheating and abuse was too much for her, and she moved in with us for a few months while the divorce was going through.

The three of us had great times, in fact I had my first three-some with Sue and Kim. This past weekend Kim was visiting and finally after nearly 40 years I was told about Doug. This was right before the three of us had sex all night Saturday into Sunday. I was a bit upset, but realized that Doug got her drunk to take advantage of her, and not to let something from so long ago upset me.
I'd love to find out something like that about my wife.

Thanks for posting. There are prolly exceptions, but I can believe it.

For whatever reason, my ex husband told me he had been sexual with 5 girls in his life, before me..
I was 22, he was 21.
I KNEW I wasn't a virgin, and 5 seemed believable...
I was very drunk when him and I first had sex, so I wasn't judging anyone's skill, lol..

I finally got it out of him that, yes, I was the woman who devirginized him. ME!

Back