Bitchy Noem

jaF0

Watcher
She's all in aflutter over the press calling her out on a suspicious thing about her kid and a real estate license. She called in an official who denied the license initially, then there was a 'resignation' and $200K payout. Then guess who got the license?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...l-as-daughter-sought-state-license/ar-AAOSWcI

As daughter sought state license, South Dakota Gov. Noem summoned agency head

MPR News|2 hours ago

Ethics experts are questioning whether South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem had a conflict of interest by meeting with her daughter and top state officials last year in the governor's office while her daughter was pursuing a real estate certification.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2021/...se-south-dakota-gov-noem-summoned-agency-head

Bitch is as crooked as her orange idol. If this gets verified, she needs to resign.

This could get fun. She's been after the AG to resign over the traffic accident. Now he has fodder to go after her.

From the article:

"Exactly what transpired at the July 27, 2020, meeting in the governor's office isn't clear. Noem declined an interview request and her office declined to answer detailed questions about the meeting.

"The Associated Press is disparaging the Governor's daughter in order to attack the Governor politically — no wonder Americans' trust in the media is at an all-time low," spokesperson Ian Fury said."

So, probably nothing to see here, except JaFo's wishful thinking about creating steamy mental images in furtherance of his/her late night bouts of auto-eroticism.:rolleyes:

From the article:

"Exactly what transpired at the July 27, 2020, meeting in the governor's office isn't clear. Noem declined an interview request and her office declined to answer detailed questions about the meeting.

"The Associated Press is disparaging the Governor's daughter in order to attack the Governor politically — no wonder Americans' trust in the media is at an all-time low," spokesperson Ian Fury said."

So, probably nothing to see here, except JaFo's wishful thinking about creating steamy mental images in furtherance of his/her late night bouts of auto-eroticism.:rolleyes:

And yet Hunter:confused: just saying!

This could get fun. She's been after the AG to resign over the traffic accident. Now he has fodder to go after her.
And the statehouse will be opening impeachment procedures against the AG soon.

Still glad I didn't vote for Hunter

You voted the the guy who made him what he is.

And if Hunter doesn't matter, why the full-court-press from the media, CIA and Big Tech to suppress his antics last fall?

You voted the the guy who made him what he is.

And if Hunter doesn't matter, why the full-court-press from the media, CIA and Big Tech to suppress his antics last fall?

So you voted for Hunter, then?

Poor guy...his drug problem was well known. I guess it's good he didn't win his election like his father did.

You wouldn't think a real-estate license would be that hard to get.

Is your brain getting tired from your incessant posting.

The DOB (daughter of a bitch) was trying to get certified as an appraiser.

She obviously suffered from a poor genetic donor on her mothers side, and quite likely her fathers side as well, which interfered with her ability to meet the standard.

SAD!!!

Naw, just drag her through the media, stick her nose in her shit, and hit her on the head with a rolled-up newspaper.

I thought the Left was adamant in their belief that bitch should not be used
when referring to women. Maybe it's not a firm conviction...

And the point about Hunter is spot on.
Nepotism for me but
not for thee.

I thought the Left was adamant in their belief that bitch should not be used
when referring to women. Maybe it's not a firm conviction...

And the point about Hunter is spot on.
Nepotism for me but
not for thee.

Only the left enjoys free speech in their totalitarian minds.

Seems there are, indeed, investigations.

Will she go down?

Back