First Time... A girl talked me into it ;-)

Weak at he knees. Dude your pix are simply smoking. I would love to use you as a life model- and for many other yummy things. ;)

Are there any more on the way?

Hey there! Sorry it took me so long to respond. Been away for a bit. I suppose if you twisted my arm, I could probably be tempted to take a few more and post them. I've actually done some life model work before and enjoyed it a lot. Not opposed to doing that again either... as well as the other things ;) :heart:

Wow, you have amazing muscle definition, and I imagine amazing muscles to go along with it.

Give me a moment to catch my breath and.. dream.

lol... Guess that means I need to break out the camera and take a few more? What do you ladies think?

I vote fuck yeah. Oops. That wasn't lady like.

Um. Yes, please?

You have a beautiful body. I really enjoyed looking through your pictures this morning. Thank you for sharing them. :)

I vote fuck yeah. Oops. That wasn't lady like.

Um. Yes, please?

You have a beautiful body. I really enjoyed looking through your pictures this morning. Thank you for sharing them. :)

Coming from you, that's very flattering. Your pics are quite sexy. I'll see what I can do 😈

Okay... never done anything like this before. A girl a know has been trying to get me to for a while now, and I'm finally giving in. *whew* Here goes nothing... I'll start slow...

I Like to work out and stay in shape...

***Been gone from Lit for a while, but I think I'll be back for now... at least for a little while :) Check the later pages for new pics!

You are very sexy. The pic in BW is an art piece as well as your body. Thanks for sharing!

You are very sexy. The pic in BW is an art piece as well as your body. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for dropping in… your pics are amazing. I might have drooled a little looking at them

Best pose ever: lying in bed all stretched out, hand resting on lower stomach, like it’s saying “please come sit right here”.

Hmmm… let me see what I can do. What level of dress are we talking here? Am I to assume I should be completely naked and on display?

Request

Part 1, as requested(more shortly)… let me know if you all enjoy!

Attachments

• 851F522F-89AD-43EA-A77E-9A3466B01EF2.jpg
    851F522F-89AD-43EA-A77E-9A3466B01EF2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 11
  • CB0401C4-AE9D-439A-8D78-B0332ED326AC.jpg
    CB0401C4-AE9D-439A-8D78-B0332ED326AC.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 11
  • C4D73B37-5488-4280-BCAB-615BA291B3E6.jpg
    C4D73B37-5488-4280-BCAB-615BA291B3E6.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 12
Part 2, per the specifications requested ;)

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 19
Oh my! Very nice indeed! Women all over the world will be happy tonigh! :devil::heart::kiss:

I’m glad you approve my dear… all over the world may be a bit of a stretch, but hopefully a few will enjoy. Were those what you had in mind?

Back