Annie's Super Sissy Idea List!

Finally...

I did it.

This list motivated me to get as real and life like of a dildo as I could find.

I can't wait to try it out :)

I plan to follow the list... it will be a fun adventure :)

Good girl! Keep us updated with your progress! :)

I used it last week, turns out I am pretty accepting.. the girth of it wasn't an issue, getting deeper was a new sensation.

After a few minutes I began to shake uncontrollably with pleasure. As I get more used to it, I think I will be able to actively stay in the moment longer and have a lot of fun :)

I used it last week, turns out I am pretty accepting.. the girth of it wasn't an issue, getting deeper was a new sensation.

After a few minutes I began to shake uncontrollably with pleasure. As I get more used to it, I think I will be able to actively stay in the moment longer and have a lot of fun :)

Try a vibrating butt plug they're great especially if you get one with different pulses for milking your prostate and getting intense orgasms!

Last edited:
Yes

Yes, I want S16 tomorrow night. I'm in a hotel room and I'll have my 10" suction cup dildo with me. I need to moisturise my body, put on heels, nail varnish and lipstick and ride it, impale myself on it over and over again til I spunk hands free. What a proud little sissy tramp I'll be when I achieve that. 💋

Oh WOW. I would love to be in that hotel room with you. Hell even just to watch that night would be a great release.

Been awhile since I’ve perused these tasks. Home alone tonight while wife is at her sisters. Hopefully, I can find a logical jumping off point. :kiss:

Back