Forced oral bi

It's a common fantasy of submissive males, but it's very hard to make this fantasy come true.

As I've said before, the turn-on is the utter submission to the dominant wife/girlfriend, the humiliation aspect of it, and the voyeuristic aspect of it (i.e. imagining yourself in his place, your cock in her mouth, getting him primed for her, etc.) At least, that is the turn on for me. Others may have different reasons for seeking this type of fantasy fulfillment.

Well when I met my Domme she was married and her husband was also a Dom. They were both polyamorous. I was her submissive only and partner :nana: I am a strait male submissive. One of the few times we were all in bed together I did suck his cock and swallow his load while my Ma'am was next to me on the bed watching. No regrets

It's a common fantasy of submissive males, but it's very hard to make this fantasy come true.

As I've said before, the turn-on is the utter submission to the dominant wife/girlfriend, the humiliation aspect of it, and the voyeuristic aspect of it (i.e. imagining yourself in his place, your cock in her mouth, getting him primed for her, etc.) At least, that is the turn on for me. Others may have different reasons for seeking this type of fantasy fulfillment.

It’s hard to find a woman who can play this role as well as submissive at times.

My cuck hubby was placed in stocks and his balls and cock were tied as he wouldnt open we smacked his balls and the facefucking began. he learned to enjoy it and now wants to do it all the time pre cleanup post clean up or just to lube the shaft before entry

That sounds a little painful! I hope he enjoys it.

This is something that we have done as a couple, although the "forced" element may not be as strong, as although there was reluctance when it happened it had been something which we had discussed loosely beforehand. He had always been curious about it but didn't know if he could go through with it, in the end he did it for his mistress and enjoyed it, but probably as much (if not more) for my enjoyment than his own.

On a side note it is something we have considered adding to a story series, but we are not really sure how popular this fantasy is in general. We would like to include it, but are worried about turning off a portion of our audience, for an act which may only feature in a single chapter.

^For your story: I have had the same dilemma with my fetish-BDSM stories, and my suggestion would be to 1) include very specific key story tags when you submit your story, and make sure it is posted either under "BDSM" and/or "Fetish" and 2) maybe even add a disclaimer at the beginning of your story, to warn readers who may be offended by such content that they probably would not want to proceed. And also, disallow comments. This will help make sure your story is targeted to the specific audience who might enjoy it. I did all of this with my most controversial BDSM/fetish story (which included some forced-bi play in one scene) and it still got a decent, 4+ rating.

Femdom in general, especially with more extreme fetish play involved, does seem to be a very "niche" market, even among BDSM fans, I've discovered. But those who are into it- are passionately into it. Look forward to reading your story.

^For your story: I have had the same dilemma with my fetish-BDSM stories, and my suggestion would be to 1) include very specific key story tags when you submit your story, and make sure it is posted either under "BDSM" and/or "Fetish" and 2) maybe even add a disclaimer at the beginning of your story, to warn readers who may be offended by such content that they probably would not want to proceed. And also, disallow comments. This will help make sure your story is targeted to the specific audience who might enjoy it. I did all of this with my most controversial BDSM/fetish story (which included some forced-bi play in one scene) and it still got a decent, 4+ rating.

Femdom in general, especially with more extreme fetish play involved, does seem to be a very "niche" market, even among BDSM fans, I've discovered. But those who are into it- are passionately into it. Look forward to reading your story.

Thabks for your advice. were going to take a couple of days away from this story anyway to see where it needs to go, but we probably will include the scene but add a disclaimer. we understand that not everyone is into it but dont want to turn people off from the story as a whole. I guess if we find it hot then others will too.

Face-Fucking Inducement

My cuck hubby was placed in stocks and his balls and cock were tied as he wouldn't open, we smacked his balls and the facefucking began. he learned to enjoy it and now wants to do it all the time pre cleanup post clean up or just to lube the shaft before entry

Fantasy, and sexual preferences are rarely politically correct.
I'm sure he entirely deserved this treatment, and was appropriately grateful for the extreme 'persuasion' methods employed.
But please... facefucking should always be a mutual and consensual pleasure...

My wife had me to ask her bf if I could suck his cock. As he got closer she forced me to beg for him to cum in my mouth and ask if I could swallow. After he shot his load she told me to thank him... I have never been so humiliated, but loved every second of it.

This is something that we have done as a couple, although the "forced" element may not be as strong, as although there was reluctance when it happened it had been something which we had discussed loosely beforehand. He had always been curious about it but didn't know if he could go through with it, in the end he did it for his mistress and enjoyed it, but probably as much (if not more) for my enjoyment than his own.

On a side note it is something we have considered adding to a story series, but we are not really sure how popular this fantasy is in general. We would like to include it, but are worried about turning off a portion of our audience, for an act which may only feature in a single chapter.

I have two forced bi stories up (though they're really more bi encouragement and it's about submission to the domme not humiliation). You can do well in the BDSM category if you're up front about what's going to happen in the story description and/or put a disclaimer at the top of the story. But if you're concerned about it, I've heard Gay Male is the most receptive category to any bi stuff.

There is definitely a readership for it on this site. I think the genre is pretty starved for good content, especially on the non-humiliation side. Let me know if you post it, I'd love to read it.

It's been a road

To all the male submissives whose Mistress has subjected them to perform oral bi on another man for Her viewing pleasure, or the enjoyment of your humiliation, please share your stories.

At first, I was subjected to "forced" bi encounters with men from a Mistress who I was serving at a distance. She also kept me locked in chastity. I had an almost regular cock in a town nearby and would head over their and suck him, sometimes his roommate. He'd take a picture and send it to me, which I would then send to my Mistress. I'd sent her a few pics over some months, some with one cock, some with two, some with my face covered in cum. Her joy and praise of my actions, however, turned this from a very nervously performed act that was "forced" into an act that I began to enjoy and crave. After all, if I was going to pleasure this man and then get praised for it, I looked forward to it.

Some years later, I now serve my wife as my Mistress in our FLM and she doesn't need to force me. I'm willing to serve whomever she wants in whatever way she wants. She knows that I trust her implicitly for my safety, and she realizes what a big deal that is for me - to trust that way. So she makes sure I'm kept safe.

But yeah, I've moved from "forced" bi to pleased to perform that way and pleased to be her cock sucking slut.

Damn, now I just want a cock to suck... But it's proven hard to find a third for this, at least where we are.

At first, I was subjected to "forced" bi encounters with men from a Mistress who I was serving at a distance. She also kept me locked in chastity. I had an almost regular cock in a town nearby and would head over their and suck him, sometimes his roommate. He'd take a picture and send it to me, which I would then send to my Mistress. I'd sent her a few pics over some months, some with one cock, some with two, some with my face covered in cum. Her joy and praise of my actions, however, turned this from a very nervously performed act that was "forced" into an act that I began to enjoy and crave. After all, if I was going to pleasure this man and then get praised for it, I looked forward to it.

Some years later, I now serve my wife as my Mistress in our FLM and she doesn't need to force me. I'm willing to serve whomever she wants in whatever way she wants. She knows that I trust her implicitly for my safety, and she realizes what a big deal that is for me - to trust that way. So she makes sure I'm kept safe.

But yeah, I've moved from "forced" bi to pleased to perform that way and pleased to be her cock sucking slut.

Damn, now I just want a cock to suck... But it's proven hard to find a third for this, at least where we are.

Oh you good boy! I’ll be reading some of your stories!

;)

I would say he looked like he enjoyed it every time. A lot of work up and patience but I think they all had fun

When I was 16, I was seduced by a male in a position of authority. he was in his early 40's, fit, educated, successful. I worked for him and his family. It began with light touching, and escalated to him performing oral on me. I was disgusted at the time, ashamed, but he was incredibly persuasive, nurturing, manipulative. The tought of sex with a man never crossed my mind. I could have stopped it by simply leaving, but for whatever reason, unknown to me then, I let it continue. I was reluctant to reciprocate, though he wanted me to.
He eventually introduced me to a couple who were dear friends of his. They were slightly younger than James, my boss. We went to their lake home for the weekend. I did not drink, they were having wine and mixed drinks. The wife offered to smoke with me, I had tried it before so I accepted. It was a fun day on the lake, water skiing, tubing, cookout, and darts and playing pool.
Lydia the wife, and I snuck away for another smoke, while the guys grilled steaks. Dinner was great! I recall feeling out place with these adults, but they were so nice, including me in everything, inquiring about my sports, hobbies, family, asking me about my girlfriends, and had I kissed, had sex...For some reason I was OK talking to them about it.
After dinner we went swimming in the pool, then the hot tub. They were drinking, sometimes talking quietly amongst themselves. Lydia and her husband began kissing, then surprisingly she kissed james, then me! She told me she wanted to teach me things that would help me with my girlfriends, and other ways I could enjoy sensual experiences. She slowly moved her hand down to my crotch, I was so hard, and concious of the guys watching, though they acted like they weren't. She asked me to touch her breasts, then pussy, guided my finger inside her.
It was intense, she was so direct, authoritative, yet gentle. I felt hands on my shoulders, It was james and Lydias husband. They Began kissing my neck, twisting my tits, I was embarrassed, but freaking going nuts! Lydia wispered in my ear that she would take care of me, show me how to please her, and them.
She led me out of the hot tub, my swim trunks still on, but my cock hanging out of the side of the shorts.
We went into the patio room where a huge wrap around sofa was. Lydia asked me to take off her top, then to take off James shorts, then her husbands trunks. She asked me to stand up and take my shorts off. She had me sit next to her on the couch, while she took her husbands cock in her mouth. I had never seen such a huge penis. It seemed like the veins were bulging, it was a foot from my face, too close for comfort. She had one hand on my cock as she took his cock in her mouth. She told me to watch how she did it so I could show my girlfriends. She showed me how she could grasp his shaft and milk out precum. Then she tasted it. She said it was like honey. She put some on a finger and rubbed it on my lips. All I tasted was salt, no honey, but it did it as she asked. I felt hands on my back, James was rubbing me, I could feel his cock occasionally slide on my shoulder. He was at my side.
Lydia told me to touch her mans cock. I awkwardly reached out and fondled it. She put her hand on mine and had me wrap my fingers around it as he pumped across my palm. She told me she was so proud of me and wanted me to know that it was perfectly fine to share this with another woman, man, it was only different parts but sensuality was not a gender, it was an experience, both physical and emotional. She returned to take her husbands cock in her mouth , then looked at me, directly in my eyes, and said tht she wanted me to taste his cock. At this point I was about to orgasm. I let her guide his penis into my lips. It was wet, warm, firm, musky, and the cut ridge popped in and out of my lips. They worked me into a frenzy, I tried to take all of him in but couldn't. She said thios is why I needed to be slow with my girlfriend and not force myself in her. She had me bend my neck back as she rubbed my throat, and told me to let it pass that spot. I did as told and was ablet to get almost all of it in my mouth and throat.
She was right ther with me, the entire time coaching me, touching me, as was James, encouraging me, telling me how hot it was seeing me take her man and how far ahead Iwas for my age to show such sensuality for another man.I could feel his pace change, harder, longer thrusts, moaning the she wispered to me that it was time, he was going to let his manhood flow into my mouth, and it would please her to taste it and to swallow as much of it as I could. James had my head, hios cock seemed to swell evem more and he screamed out he was cumming. He thrusted several short slow but hard thrusts, as I felt a warm flood in my throat, he and James and Lydia had me such that I had no choice but to swallow or I couldn't breath. Lydia kissed me passionately, biting my neck, telling me how happy I made her and her husband, and James.
This was exactly as James had planned. Lydia praised me for being open to non-traditional sex and encouraged me to explore, and enjoy my time with my boss james.
This was my first time giving oral to a man. Afterwards, James spent many weekends with me and the couple, and also shared me with several of his guy friends. He taught me domiance, role play, and the art of bondage. I will never forget how Lydia completely changed my view of traditional sexuality, or how amazing it was to experience a mans cock, his power, though it was her power that made it all happen.

Back