Three's Company

tumblr_mp73ifCsya1svtitpo1_1280.jpg

I just went to the gym this morning to belt out some laps in the pool after a wild night of Easter fucking my hubby. One thing lead to another, and before I even got wet, I was fucking Todd and Jason, the two young hunks from my Thursday night spin class!!!

Jessica_Swan__Handle_With_Care1.gif

Steve walked in the door ti find me standing in just my tiny thong cuddling Max, our next-door neighbour. He pulled off my thong as I gripped Max's fat cock, and then things got really horny...

HollyM%2031.gif

Now THAT'S the kind of caption that makes my cock hard!

As the guy with the amazing muscles pumped her from behind, she struggled to handle the cock in her hand....

4bailey%20hard%20fuck%20from%20behind.gif

MMmmmmmmmm, I'm riding a lovely, hard cock. You are bound, gagged and blindfolded on the bathroom floor. All you can do is listen to me enjoying myself fuck, the way you should have been doing, but you chose to neglect me all these months........

rws_brandi_love_480p_2000_big%20wife%20fucks%20hubby%20wriggles.gif

rws_brandi_love_480p_2000_big%20wife%20fucks%20hubby%20wriggles.gif
[/QUOTE]

"Don't worry, honey, I'll still give you the divorce. But I have to have my revenge for you cheating first. Not because of the cheating, but because you did it with my best friend Shelly. No hard feelings, I hope."

Back