My Learned Commentaries

rosco rathbone

1. f3e5 2. g4??
I didn't come to this board expecting to end up as the talmudic expert on everything regarding the male orgasm and the seed; but that's how it turned out. Someone has to be the expert and since no one else has stepped up, it appears to be me. In this thread I will reprint my learned commentaries and glosses--a sort of Zohar of the ejaculation and related topics if you will.

on the esoteric or hidden meaning of bukkake
That's the whole point. It's about humiliation. It also sort of allows each individual participant to feel like they are part of an enormous "group virility"...a sort of "hive testicle" or "uni-ball". Any man has the urge, deep within, to ejaculate copious, ridiculous ammounts, like a bull, yet few can muster more than a paltry blot. But when the bukkake man ejaculates on the already besmeared visage of the sacrificial bukkake female, for a moment--in his hindbrain--he partakes of all those other ejaculations, they become his, incorporated into his spiritual substance.

on why some men choose to retain the seed
TO answer the question seriously: in my case, it was a prolonged experiment (9 months) in occult taoist meditation, or what the hindoo yogis call brahmacharya . One seeks to transmute the raw chi or koondalini and suck it up the spine to the higher centres located there--in service of spiritual growth, don't'cha know. THe heathen chinee also believe that retaining and transmuting the seed is the key to "immmortality", which can be taken either literally or as a spiritual metaphor.

During that time I jacked regularly and had occasional human intercourse without spilling the seed. A very difficult exercise in self control and one that was not without its humourous moments, let me tell you. I did not succeed in "opening the golden flower", as they say, but on the whole found the exercise profitable in other ways.

rosco rathbone said:
I didn't come to this board expecting to end up as the talmudic expert on everything regarding the male orgasm and the seed; but that's how it turned out. Someone has to be the expert and since no one else has stepped up, it appears to be me. In this thread I will reprint my learned commentaries and glosses--a sort of Zohar of the ejaculation and related topics if you will.

on the esoteric or hidden meaning of bukkake
That's the whole point. It's about humiliation. It also sort of allows each individual participant to feel like they are part of an enormous "group virility"...a sort of "hive testicle" or "uni-ball". Any man has the urge, deep within, to ejaculate copious, ridiculous ammounts, like a bull, yet few can muster more than a paltry blot. But when the bukkake man ejaculates on the already besmeared visage of the sacrificial bukkake female, for a moment--in his hindbrain--he partakes of all those other ejaculations, they become his, incorporated into his spiritual substance.

on why some men choose to retain the seed
TO answer the question seriously: in my case, it was a prolonged experiment (9 months) in occult taoist meditation, or what the hindoo yogis call brahmacharya . One seeks to transmute the raw chi or koondalini and suck it up the spine to the higher centres located there--in service of spiritual growth, don't'cha know. THe heathen chinee also believe that retaining and transmuting the seed is the key to "immmortality", which can be taken either literally or as a spiritual metaphor.

During that time I jacked regularly and had occasional human intercourse without spilling the seed. A very difficult exercise in self control and one that was not without its humourous moments, let me tell you. I did not succeed in "opening the golden flower", as they say, but on the whole found the exercise profitable in other ways.

You know you have grown so much in my esteem... I used to think you some really strange person.... which you are... ;) ... but I admire your knowledge and your ability to share that here...

You are not the only one who has practise/practised seed retention.... Woody Harrelson has been quite open about his choice to do this... I have seen him in interviews discussing this and of course... it is beyond the comprehension of some of the interviewers....

I wonder... does the denial of the release of the seed lessen or intensify the orgasm... That is the thought the occurs to me... when I am denied orgasms and continually build and build with no release the affect is more intense... Did you experience anything like that?

The only Zen moments I get from abstinence are from the dull aches in my balls that tell me it's time to play hide the pickle.

Lancecastor said:
The only Zen moments I get from abstinence are from the dull aches in my balls that tell me it's time to play hide the pickle.

LMAO... "hide the pickle" how quaint... and funny... you do have a way with words.;)

cellis said:
LMAO... "hide the pickle" how quaint... and funny... you do have a way with words.;)

I am partial to "hide the salami."

Oh cellis... I stalk you so it's almost embarrassing.

I said ALMOST. LOL

A Desert Rose said:
I am partial to "hide the salami."

Oh cellis... I stalk you so it's almost embarrassing.

I said ALMOST. LOL

lol and I love every minute of it! :rose:

Back