Golden Showers

XTC

Virgin
I recently read stories involving golden showers or your partner urinating on some part of your body or even on your face. I was embarrassed but I found myself getting turned on by what appeared to be somewhat disgusting fetish.
I was wondering if people really have experienced this or is it just part of an imagination played out in these erotic stories. If you have experienced it, can you share some of your stories

GS

I have never experienced it personally (nor would I want to experience that one), but they do exist. Just like other fetishes out there, you can find many pics, avis, and stories on the subject. Try http://www.thehun.net, they have TONS of different pics. :D

~Tiggs~
lise.gif

well, I for one would never do it, as I do have some morals!
But my b/f loves talking about his past experiences with it,
and he loved it...but he won't be pissing on me anytime soon!!!

I have been both giver and recipient of golden showers. I find both sexy and pleasureable. Giving is mostly a pshycological turn-on. Knowing that your partner trusts you enough, and accepts such an intimate act is what it is all about. And recieving is trusting and accepting your partner.

I have only had one experience with this and it was with my current lover while in the shower. We were soaping each other and rubbing all the right places when she whispered she wanted me to pee on her. At first I was kinda of surprised, but she has her ways of letting me know when she wants something badly. She held my cock in her hands and aimed it right at her pussy while I released control. She thanked me for trusting her and how hot she was. I then sat on the little bench in the shower wall as she squatted over my not very erect cock and first just dribbled a little pee then released herself fully all over me. We preceded to fuck like animals we were both so turned on. Like skibum said, it is totally about the trust and intimacy of the act which turned us on. It was a in the moment kind of thing which we have not done again, but what a time we had experiecing it.

I once dated a girl and she and I got very into it. It wasn't the taste of her pee that turned me on, it was the humiliation and the power she had over me. Mind numbing! Just fyi, urine is completely sterile due to the uric acid that kills all bacteria. Also the taste will improve if she drinks plenty of fluid, the more the better. Did you know, according to my doctor, urine should be almost clear. If it comes out yellow, you aren't drinking enough fluid. The exception is the presence of vitamin b, which turns urine real yellow.

My ex loved it when I went down her for a long period of time. When she had to go, she didn't have to get out of bed. She loved that and so did I.

No Shit???? Wow man two kidney transplants and I never knew it was supposed to be clear.....That cool to know.
Thanks man learn something everyday!!!!

Urine, the new anti-septic!

Ambrosious said:
Just fyi, urine is completely sterile due to the uric acid that kills all bacteria.

PLEASE don't go propagating BS "health trivia" like this to the good people of this BB. It's hard enough trying to educate the public about health without having to counter the ignorant spread of misinformation.

If the urine is sterile, what the hell are urinary tract infections? Was I going out of my mind in Pathology lab when we looked at our own urine under the microscope and saw bacilli drifting happily among the squames? Are gonorrhea and chlamydia little towns in rural Georgia?

And yes, you CAN get oral/pharyngeal gonorrhea from oral sex or drinking urine. Believe me: you don't want it.

Well shut my mouth. I stand corrected. Everyone knows that the doctors of this great land are the final authority on everything. Only give out good advice. Got to go tell my doctor how wrong he is. Pass me my Riddlin*don't know the spelling and don't care* and I'll be on my merry way.

Wizard said:
Aaaaawwwww piss on it!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO @ Wizard.

This is one that I will NEVER try no matter what. Or the whole Scat scene.

Oh and XTC both of these do indeed exsist, it's just a matter of prefrence like everything else when it comes to sex.

I assume when you do these things you are taking precautions and do not forget that urine can contain among others the HIV and Hep virus. Granted they may be at a reduced titer but jesus why risk it. With the spread of Hep C among a host of others why would you doubt what Oliver is telling you? Amb your doc might not be as current on the literature as he should be please be careful.......

Then again one could enter a long term committed relationship where monogamy is a turn on. The risk of catching hiv and hep goes way down. But there's still all of the other diseases your true love is carrying. But if she's reasonably healthy, takes care of her self, and sees her gyno regularly...but why risk it. I'd rather play it safe in the bedroom and not exchange any bodily fluids. That will make having kids more difficult, but piss on the little bastards.

My Mistress has given me golden showers....I think that it is very erotic, but definantly not for everyone :)

--Kayotika

Back