YouTube has some very taboo stuff in there

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
I have no idea how this happened maybe it looks at my search history on my browser but YouTube suggested some videos of a taboo nature that would break the rules even on here.

Anyone else seen this?

Videos linked and clicked here will be remembered in the cookies. Signing in to see age restricted videos may open a field of stuff I don't see without a youtube account.

I have no idea how this happened maybe it looks at my search history on my browser but YouTube suggested some videos of a taboo nature that would break the rules even on here.

Anyone else seen this?
Yes, I searched for a few explicit topics that I presumed would be verboten, but was pleasantly suprised by what came up. šŸ˜²

Anyone else seen this?

Like what? The closest I've seen are some ASMR videos that are edited versions of x-rated scenes that can be found on other tube sites.

Like what? The closest I've seen are some ASMR videos that are edited versions of x-rated scenes that can be found on other tube sites.
It will break the rules if I list what I found. I can say they are movies shortened / abbreviated of a very taboo nature that breaks the rules even in here.

Back