You are stranded on an island with your son for a while

Iamyourson

Experienced
After a plane crash in the ocean, you and your son are the only survived stranded on an island. You both survive and hang out for weeks waiting for rescue. As the days pass and hope dwindles you are become more open and honest with each other. It's getting harder to deny the fact that you both find the time to please yourselves when you think the other is asleep or away. But it's not enough.
One night, under the stars with the sound of waves you hear me jerking off. You know I think your asleep, and not wanting to make it weird you pretend to still be sleeping. But me being the only man around had started to make you forget I'm your son. You begin quietly touching yourself as well. Both of us a for apart masturbating.... You can't help but let out a little whimper whole thinking of me touching myself. You bite your lip trying to stay quiet as you get closer. We both finish and sleep the rest of the night.
This becomes our new norm as we hide it less... Both of us laying together and masturbating but now loudly. Finally the day come when you can't help it... You reach over and grab my cock in the middle of our nightly masturbation and begin jerking your own son off. I cum all over your hand not stopping you.
You tell me you're sorry, and I assure you it's fine. I enjoyed it and we are alone and no one would blame us. From this night on we begin having mutual masterbation and I finger you and you jerk me off. This goes on for weeks until the night I finally can't help it... "Mom" i say "I want more... I want to please you with my mouth" you tell me we can't... That, that's taking it too far. It's too close to sex because it's oral sex. "But Mom, no one is around, we might be here for the rest of our lives" you think about it and agree. We begin like normal but I place my mouth between your legs. You can't believe you're gonna let your son eat your pussy, but you're excited by it and know you may never get off this island. Under the stars you watch as your boy tongue fucks you too you scream in pleasure for the world to hear.
We orally please each other for weeks.

Finally, one day a boat arrives. We are rescued. We're over joyed but also know we have a deep dark secret we can never share. We know that when we return to our normal lives and go back to just being mother and son. We finally get back home... It's awkward but we make the best of it. We share our story with the world and reframe from ever letting people know we had oral sex every night.
One day you receive a text from me saying I miss you and along how you're doing. We text like normal and then you receive a text from me saying "mom, do you ever miss... Miss the nights we had together?"
You aren't sure what I'm getting at and reply "baby... That was an extreme circumstance... It was nice but I'm glad it's over"
I reply "I miss it. Would you like to come over?"
You know it's sexually suggestive and should say no, but you she to come over for a visit.

Message me mom

Back