Would your rather live with resentment or regret?

Wishingbox

Professional hand
Like many on here with drive discrepancies with their partner, which would you rather live with sexual resentment for not getting/having something or sexual regret for doing something behind their back?

Like many on here with drive discrepancies with their partner, which would you rather live with sexual resentment for not getting/having something or sexual regret for doing something behind their back?
It's always been my policy to answer the title question first, and the original post question afterwards, if at all.

Title- Resentment. I am better at letting go of it than I am at letting go of regrets.
OP- Resentment. I am better at forgiving others that I am at forgiving myself.

Resentment and regret are for angry little people who get their panties in a bunch. Sure, I have a lot of instances where I could have both. But, I've made my decisions, I've been in love and out of it and back in it. I'm sure I would make some different choices had I to do it again, but all my choices have been made, all I can do is try to make the best ones in the future. Starting right now.

I recognize there lots of ways to handle and process resentment and regret and it may not always be the most healthy responses.

It’s a would you rather thought experiment. Would you rather not have something you want and feel frustrated/wronged for not getting it when you feel like you should or would you rather get what you want but at the expense of others?

Back