Women in Uniform

Hear, hear! I echo your shoutout, having served with women in uniform myself. Ladies, and especially you MILFs, it sounds like this guy could really chat you up. I would take him up on his offer if I were you.

Hear, hear! I echo your shoutout, having served with women in uniform myself. Ladies, and especially you MILFs, it sounds like this guy could really chat you up. I would take him up on his offer if I were you.
Appreciate it mate, cheers đŸ» . Women in uniform are more sexier for sure, guess you were a lucky one to work along with women in uniform.

Happy to be your wingman! Unfortunately, I was a Submariner before they allowed women to serve on submarines, so never got to work with any while on patrol, just when we were in port. Perhaps the sexiest woman I ever saw in uniform, thiugh, was a policewoman who was knocking at my door in response to a break in I reported. The second I saw her I wanted her to cuff me.

“Sub-Mariner” that’s awesome, how long were you in service ? Lot of things changed in due course of time and ladies /women are there and dominating all the fields. Including the Men 😉

I just did a 6 year enlistment in the 1980s, but it was an interesting experience. So, how did you come to appreciate women in uniform? Is there a story behind that?

Well, I have always seen people in Uniform in “Awe”. I’ve grew up in a Military family, my uncle and grand parents worked in the forces. I met couple of women in lit who served in the army and it’s always fun chatting with them. Older women who had served in forces are of a different class with no offence meant to other older women’s.

Your grandparent's generation was my parent's. My father, 3 uncles, and an aunt served in WWII and Korea. So I know what growing up in a military family is like. Oddly, I was the only one of my siblings or cousins that served. One Aunt and uncle couple both served a lifelong career as Army officers, and she outranked him.

When I was younger I had a chance to mess around with one of my fathers ship mates she taught me a few things. Wud love to have an opportunity to love another

Back