Wishes for everyone

holliday1960

Literotica Guru
Fellow Litsters, I haven't visited in a short while, and with the holidays upon us, I wanted to pause and wish you all a fantastic close to 2023. I've had the pleasure of knowing quite a few of you over the past decade, and I don't need to tell you individually who you all are. I feel an 'A List' would do a disservice to some pretty awesome 'new' folks who've joined the AH in more recent years. I'm sad to see so many of our elders not in attendance; we've lost some pretty special friends and peers over time. But the circle of life goes on. I only stopped in to say, "Happy Holidays, everyone" and "I thought of you all today." You're forever in my heart. Always, friend Cindy

Fellow Litsters, I haven't visited in a short while, and with the holidays upon us, I wanted to pause and wish you all a fantastic close to 2023. I've had the pleasure of knowing quite a few of you over the past decade, and I don't need to tell you individually who you all are. I feel an 'A List' would do a disservice to some pretty awesome 'new' folks who've joined the AH in more recent years. I'm sad to see so many of our elders not in attendance; we've lost some pretty special friends and peers over time. But the circle of life goes on. I only stopped in to say, "Happy Holidays, everyone" and "I thought of you all today." You're forever in my heart. Always, friend Cindy
Happy holidays

🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄

Em

I am "newish", so we haven't "met", but that is a very sweet and welcome post. Thank you, and happy holidays to you too. 🎅

Back