Will there be Presidential debates this fall?

snailspace

Loves Spam
I doubt there would be, the courts (Deep State), will tie Trump up so that there wont be

Yes. There are three debates already planned.

You speak for both?
I don't speak for anyone.

I also don't speculate based on stupid shit.

There are debates planned and both candidates will attend.

But please, carry on with the stupid shit and I'll carry on with the mocking and laughing.

I did see that Trump demanded an immediate debate the other day and his fans got all excited.

The only abnormal thing about debates so far has been 45 skipping primary debates and the RNC quitting the debate commission in 2022.

It wouldn't shock me if Trump doesn't show.

I'm with you on that SR

If rump and Biden agree to attend a debate they should be required to post an attention-getting performance bond...say, $2 million???

Make sure that the mics have kill switches to keep chatter on task.

And equally importantly, to prevent Trump from trying to trigger Biden's stutter. (That's why he kept interrupting him in the 2020 debate.)

I'm with you on that SR

If rump and Biden agree to attend a debate they should be required to post an attention-getting performance bond...say, $2 million???

They should be able to send a proxy. I'll totally debate on behalf of Donald Trump. I've got if you combine movies, cartoons, tv and comics over a century of knowledge of how Lex Luthor would handle any given situation.

Q1: Mr. Trump how would you respond to an attack Israel?
Mr.Luthor: Well since I have a large deposit of Kryptonite stored beneath the Temple Mount I would immediately anhilate any and all enemies of of Hogwarts. But this guys, Mr. Biden, he has he been putting white hand prints on the faces of his his Storm Troopers in preperpation for the assault on Helmsdeep.

Q2: How woul

Mr. Luthor: I'm not finished, do you know they have called me grey, but I am not not grey I am Magneto X and and I survived against the the X-men. X-men, you hear that. They were men once but they are X-men and if you let them they will poison your daughters

Back