Will Joe Biden And His Radicals Ignite A Civil War?

Except DEMS/PROGRESSIVES/ANTIFA/BLM/NEVER TRUMPERS have all endorsed or engaged revolution in the US at one time or another.
So who's in jail for it? I can list about 700 or so Trump supporters in jail, surely you can beat my paltry number...come on I dare you....double dare!!

The foreign PsyOp has these Christo-fascists thinking we should have a civil war. Our adversaries know how gullible and easily manipulated these evangelicals are. A cult is much easier to manipulate and therefore essential for a conflict from within our own borders.
True, and I will add that it is especially disturbing to see one of our presidential candidates openly court both the evangelical and conservative Christians, and simultaneously court foreign dictators whose interests are often NOT friendly toward the U.S. And whose interests may actually lie in WEAKENING the U.S.

NO candidate for office in the U.S. should have anything but contempt for and wariness of Victor Orban, for example, nor should they be openly praising Vladimir Putin. But one candidate has reached out to Orban and even invited him to speak at our political rallies, and has praised Putin's governing style repeatedly. This should be quite alarming, even to evangalical Christians.

And NO, Rightguide, and Hisarpy/Icanhelp guy- I am NOT talking about Biden here.

Dems are pro-democracy and the GOP is not. That’s all
What "democracy" is that? America Patriots support a constitutional republic where the rights of minorities aren't sold to Microsoft

or Apple for expensive phones built on the backs of brown people

What "democracy" is that? America Patriots support a constitutional republic where the rights of minorities aren't sold to Microsoft

Unregulated markets and massive tax cuts give manufacturers no incentive to make products in the US. So it’s all outsourced. A real patriot would recognize domestic manufacturing as good for democracy. Your word salad is garbage

Where do you get your news and information?
Where did you learn this pile of unmitigated bullshit?

"Unregulated markets and massive tax cuts give manufacturers no incentive to make products in the US. So it’s all outsourced. A real patriot would recognize domestic manufacturing as good for democracy."

The truth is that excessively "regulated" markets with high taxes for manufacturers are disincentives to make products in the US.

You're wrong as usual.
Where are you from? For real. Russia? Belarus?
You can't be American unless you truly sold your soul. How much? What was your sellout price?

Where did you learn this pile of unmitigated bullshit?

"Unregulated markets and massive tax cuts give manufacturers no incentive to make products in the US. So it’s all outsourced. A real patriot would recognize domestic manufacturing as good for democracy."

The truth is that excessively "regulated" markets with high taxes for manufacturers are disincentives to make products in the US.
We figured you out, Komrade

Z9GAZ2K.jpeg

Nooooo, Hisarpy user account #238323.
Americans support a constitutional republic where the rights of minorities are PROTECTED, not supressed.

Go fuck yourself, PersonalFavors, or should I say Wizzard426 (fuck, I can't even keep track of your ever growing army of screen names anymore. Dude you need to get a new hobby.)

Go fuck yourself, PersonalFavors, or should I say Wizzard426 (fuck, I can't even keep track of your ever growing army of screen names anymore. Dude you need to get a new hobby.)

^ is losing it. Or has already lost it and is stumbling around in the dark trying to find it while blaming everyone else for stealing it.

This thread is fucking dumb. But in all honesty it got off to a pretty bad start, and only went downhill from there.

Back