White man in MAGA hat

This forum is like one of those Middle School recesses::rolleyes:

The Busybody team are trolling Black men,
and the Rory team are trolling White men.

It would be mostly entertaining, if not for the angry few who take this shit seriously.

This forum is like one of those Middle School recesses::rolleyes:

The Busybody team are trolling Black men,
and the Rory team are trolling White men.

It would be mostly entertaining, if not for the angry few who take this shit seriously.

copy_of_laughing_goat.jpg

Gross. :(

Wassup, Ror?

Do you mean that I look like a goat,
or that I fuck a goat?

You know I've been wondering where the hell the goatman came from.

latest

And also why we as a culture just collectively forgot the word satyr.

Every time...I think it's going to be a picture thread and it's not.

And this makes me sad. I thought I was going to attend the Coast Guard Academy, but then they mentioned you have to commit for six years after and that's a long time.

Would a picture thread of MAGA men make you happy? That can be arranged.

thumb_alec-baldwin-instagram-opobo-choba-alec-baldwin-trolls-donald-trump-with-11800616.png

You're actually insane.

Truthiness.

Maybe she thinks her sexual preferences are going to earn her some Reparations money.

Well they need to get over it, this isn't JUST their country. They have to share it with "the others". They can either move or kick rocks.

This white nationalism crap in America makes NO SENSE. Yes, Europe I can understand, but not in America. Most Americans are mutts, and I do not mean that in an offensive way.
as are brits - have been occupied/run/invaded and interbred by countless other civilisations, from the vikings and gauls and picts, to the romans, the french and plenty of others. damn, even the english language is a germanic tongue. most of this was achieved not through mass immigration, but by cultures trading and intermarrying. hell, even the romans only ever occupied part of the british isles, and scotland was beyond their reach (though it wasn't called scotland then).

Perhaps you would like to expound upon this one? 🙊
i was rather confused by this, too

as are brits - have been occupied/run/invaded and interbred by countless other civilisations, from the vikings and gauls and picts, to the romans, the french and plenty of others. damn, even the english language is a germanic tongue. most of this was achieved not through mass immigration, but by cultures trading and intermarrying. hell, even the romans only ever occupied part of the british isles, and scotland was beyond their reach (though it wasn't called scotland then).

You are absolutely right about Britain!

He or she is just trolling.

Everything is a liberal agenda in their small peanut brains.

i was rather confused by this, too

I think nowisthetime nailed it.

Back